PDA

View Full Version : This is the way i see this playing out.

ND72
04-28-2006, 10:05 PM
I see the Jets trading both #1 picks for Reggie Bush. Saints then take AJ Hawk or D'Brick, probalby Hawk, at #4. Packers trade down to #7, Raiders take the QB the Titans don't take, and then we take any one of AJ Hawk, Michael Huff, Vernon Davis, D'Brick at #7, and we add some picks...and then trade Walker for a #2 pick.

Iron Mike
04-28-2006, 10:12 PM
I see the Jets trading both #1 picks for Reggie Bush. Saints then take AJ Hawk or D'Brick, probalby Hawk, at #4. Packers trade down to #7, Raiders take the QB the Titans don't take, and then we take any one of AJ Hawk, Michael Huff, Vernon Davis, D'Brick at #7, and we add some picks...and then trade Walker for a #2 pick.

I hope you're right, and I hope it's Davis. Anybody remember what happened in '96 after K-Jack got settled in after his 6 games in 95??? :lol:

ND72
04-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I would rather NOT have Davis.

ND72
04-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Well Boys...I'm exhausted and want some serious energy for tomorrow...I'll be around during the draft, and I'm excited as hell for it. Wish you all well in your draft day, and hopefully no matter what, we can all agree to be the Packer fans we all should be and love the guy we get. hopefully :lol: I'll see you on here tomorrow though!

HarveyWallbangers
04-28-2006, 10:18 PM

That's plausible, but I don't see the Raiders thinking they have to trade up when San Fran and Green Bay likely aren't taking a QB and there are two good QBs left. I'd be all for it though. If Mario, Hawk, and Bush are gone, then I'm a BIG trade down proponent. Trade down a couple of spots and take the marquee guy that is left over.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
I doubt Al Davis would trade up for the #5 if Young is still there. No need too. If thompson drafted a QB again, he'll be the worst thing since Matt Millen drafted 3 straight WRs. The 49ers arent looking at young since they already have a slower version of him. Stay put, and Young would likely fall right into Davis laps.

Damn Wallbangers beat me to it.

The only way the Packers can move down a couple of spot is if they offered Walker, the 5th overall pick, a 4th rd pick and 07 conditional; for the raiders 7th and Randy Moss.

ND72
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
jesus, still the randy moss thing?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2006, 10:23 PM
jesus, still the randy moss thing?

Hey, the draft aint til trm. Anything can still happen.

ND72
04-28-2006, 10:24 PM
fair enough...after that can i say "jesus, still the randy moss thing?"

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2006, 10:25 PM
fair enough...after that can i say "jesus, still the randy moss thing?"

Sure, no problem. Im gonna bring it up again anyway, even after the draft.

MJZiggy
04-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Why?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Why?

Favre+ Moss = Super Bowl. Sherman wouldve traded for Moss; in fact, he wouldve done so last year.

MJZiggy
04-28-2006, 10:37 PM
I've heard Moss had phenomenal numbers last year to support your theory.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-28-2006, 10:42 PM
I've heard Moss had phenomenal numbers last year to support your theory.

Moss wasnt 100% healthy all of last year and still produced a 1000 yds, 16.8 avg per catch and 8 tds season.

Moss is the best WR in the NFL right now. He would single handly beat Minnesota.

MJZiggy
04-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Pay up.

OS PA
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
No matter what happens we still get a solid pro-bowl quality playmaker. Bush, Hawk, or Davis.

Joemailman
04-29-2006, 12:33 AM
For 2 years in a row, Moss has failed to be among the league's elite receivers. His best days may be behind him.

No Mo Moss
04-29-2006, 12:35 AM
No matter what happens we still get a solid pro-bowl quality playmaker. Bush, Hawk, or Davis.

I really believe that also. I think the top 5 will all be stars. The biggest risk was probably Mario just because of how much he is a boom or bust player. I mean I think if you're the number 1 pick you should have dominated in college like Julius Peppers did, but Mario wasn't like that. I still think he'll be good, but all the other prospects are going to kick-ass. I just hope it's not Brick. Please no Brick.

Rastak
04-29-2006, 05:52 AM
For 2 years in a row, Moss has failed to be among the league's elite receivers. His best days may be behind him.

That is correct. Plus, do you want a guy that walks to the lockerroom before the game is over?
That's when he lost me. Plus, the Vikings never ever ever would have traded him to a division opponent.