PDA

View Full Version : And now, time for alittle levity

packinpatland
05-09-2007, 08:46 AM
What did the Buddist say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one. :lol:

BooHoo
05-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Sorry, but that was bad. :(

Charles Woodson
05-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Sorry, but that was bad. :(

i agree

packinpatland
05-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Come on you guys............................

BooHoo
05-09-2007, 08:05 PM
You could spend some money on a joke book. :lol:

packinpatland
05-10-2007, 06:53 AM
I didn't make this one up, actually heard it on a music clip of James Talylor's.
At the time several glasses of wine had been consumed and it
WAS humerous.
Why am I explaining this????? :lol:

swede
05-10-2007, 12:02 PM
I was checking out at Wal-Mart with a lot of other people in line behind me. A price check on the big bag of Ol' Roy dog food I was purchsing was holding up the line behind me.

The lady behind me looked a little ticked off and impatient, so I decided to strike up a conversation with her.

"I know I shouldn't have gotten the big bag," I said, "but I just have to go on the Ol' Roy diet again. The last time I lost 40 pounds before I landed in the hospital."

"You lost 40 pounds?" the lady asked.

"Sure. Ol' Roy is packed with vitamins, minerals, protein...it's nutritionally complete and surprisingly low calorie."

"Then how did you end up in the hospital?" she asked. "Did it make you sick?"

"Naah. I sat down in the middle of the street to lick my ass and I got hit by a truck."

hurleyfan
05-10-2007, 04:13 PM
I was checking out at Wal-Mart with a lot of other people in line behind me. A price check on the big bag of Ol' Roy dog food I was purchsing was holding up the line behind me.

The lady behind me looked a little ticked off and impatient, so I decided to strike up a conversation with her.

"I know I shouldn't have gotten the big bag," I said, "but I just have to go on the Ol' Roy diet again. The last time I lost 40 pounds before I landed in the hospital."

"You lost 40 pounds?" the lady asked.

"Sure. Ol' Roy is packed with vitamins, minerals, protein...it's nutritionally complete and surprisingly low calorie."

"Then how did you end up in the hospital?" she asked. "Did it make you sick?"

"Naah. I sat down in the middle of the street to lick my ass and I got hit by a truck." :D :) :lol: :D