PDA

View Full Version : When cops act like pigs...

MadtownPacker
05-09-2007, 12:20 PM
... stuff like this happens:

http://www.fresnofamous.com/node/5851

MJZiggy
05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
How does this guy manage to make it through the next couple years without getting shot if the media won't make a big deal of the story???

I hate the idea of people bringing foolish lawsuits, but this is one claim against the Sheriff's office I'd love to see brought.

GrnBay007
05-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Too bad Perry hadn't kept every single letter and then as part of sentencing the Judge could have ordered Vital to write a letter of explanation to each convict that received a bogus letter. Not a solution, but some small sense of relief to Perry. Judges need to become more creative in sentencing.

Deputy Nutz
05-09-2007, 09:48 PM
I know what you mean, one time when I was like 17 I had a whole mess of Fireworks and I had them in a bag. Well I was standing in the steet talking to a friend of mine who was in a car, and this copper rolls up shines this big fucking light in my face and tells me to hit the deck. I was like what the fuck, I couldn't see shit, and he is screaming for me to hit the ground or he is going to discharge his weapon. I mean for christsakes I am a white kid for crying out loud, in a white neighborhood. I starting screaming, "There fucking fireworks, but that fucking gun away!!!" He finally chills and approaches us, and makes me open the bag. Then he searches us, and I tell him that this is my neighborhood, and I think I should just walk home, that is after he took my fireworks.

BEARMAN
05-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah you are right, cops are bullies, wife beaters and just plain bad men, ... Remember that the next time you are in a car wreck, or the next time you are being mugged, or the next time you are being robbed a gun point. ... :roll:

MJZiggy
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Bearman, this wasn't an indictment of cops, it was a very specific story. If it happened in your area, would you want the department to keep this guy?

MadtownPacker
05-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah you are right, cops are bullies, wife beaters and just plain bad men, ... Remember that the next time you are in a car wreck, or the next time you are being mugged, or the next time you are being robbed a gun point. ... :roll:
Bearman Im not saying you or all police are like that but the truth is it happens and it happens alot. Cases like this show how much "power" law enforcement has. While not to this extreme I have been on the losing end of a law officer's lie. I have never thought I had a chance of actually being believed over him and that is flat out BS. Your badge likely says "To serve and protect". Problem is cops only seem to take preventive measures to "protect and serve" themselves and their loved ones! Everyone else gets after-the-fact service.

As for being robbed or in a wreck... last time I got in a wreck the PD (who took over 30 minutes to get there) didnt even want to file a report because no one was injured. WTF???

And getting mugged, when was the last time you actually STOPPED a mugging in progress?? Huh Superman???

In this world you watch your own ass or get caught slipping IMO.

MadtownPacker
05-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Bearman, this wasn't an indictment of cops, it was a very specific story. If it happened in your area, would you want the department to keep this guy?Nope, he would have looked the other way because police are essentially a legalized gang. Cant snitch on your "brother" right?

If you stay out of the way you are a good sheepizen.

If you complain about them, YOU ARE THE BAD GUY.

This aint just hot air, this is from personal expierence. Maybe its not like that where you live or within your social circle but thats the way it is here in central CA and thats all I know.

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 10:37 PM
I can only speak for myself. First I want to apoligise, this is a touchy subject for me and I am alittle gun shy, sorry. No, I do not condone bad cops or bad people for that matter. Again, only speaking for me, myself and "I", as I got through my day, I deal with all sorts of people, ussualy at their worst, car wrecks, just been robbed, ect, ect. I treat every one respectfully and profesionaly. I am NOT saying this was right, just, or anything like that. I am saying that I get to deal with you (Mr. Joe Public) at the most inopertune times. Anyway... it is hard to understand, but this guy was wrong, he is not my brother in blue ! Again I apoligise, I just hate cop bashing and by now, over 20 years, I get too defencsive. Just my .02
PS: Still no spell ckeck ?

Freak Out
05-14-2007, 11:58 PM
I thought this would be about the pigs that shot up the immigrant rally in Macarthur Park last week. I heard many reports after that from many different journalists all saying the same thing….once again the group that is supposed to protect the people ends up abusing the people. Oh that’s right…it was an unlawful assembly.