PDA

View Full Version : hello to all rats

superfan
05-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Tarlam, rastak, harvey and superfan are all hanging out at Town Hall in Minneapolis tonight. Wish everyone well and looking forward to seeing others at the first annual PR event at the Bears game this fall.

P.S. Tarlam is hammered. And also real. And crazy.

MJZiggy
05-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Glad you boys are having a good time.

Bretsky
05-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Tarlam, rastak, harvey and superfan are all hanging out at Town Hall in Minneapolis tonight. Wish everyone well and looking forward to seeing others at the first annual PR event at the Bears game this fall.

AWESOME

How come I wasn't invited ?

packinpatland
05-10-2007, 09:47 PM

Explain.

Tarlam!
05-10-2007, 10:08 PM

Explain.

I just happened to be in town and the guys had pity enough to hang out with me.

Top people, BTW.

Looking deep into Ras' eyes, I popped the ultimate question "Are you a closet Pack Fan?"

The SOB said "Are you crazy?!!!!!".

I am sooooooo depressed....

But I has shitloads of fun! Minnie rocks!

packinpatland
05-10-2007, 10:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
05-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Had a good time. Hope Rastak made it home. Luckily, he was taking a cab. Tarlam only had to walk a few hundred feet to get to his hotel, so I'm assuming that he is okay. He's a lot like I imagined, but apparently Rastak is nothing like he imagined.
:D

superfan
05-10-2007, 11:50 PM
]AWESOME

How come I wasn't invited ?

It would be far less easy to trash you if you were there with us.

:glug:

superfan
05-10-2007, 11:57 PM

Explain.

Tarlam! is a little like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy - tough to believe he really exists until you actually meet him.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 01:35 AM
So he really is a crazy vegimite eating Aussie? :lol:

Sounds like it was a good time.

Rastak
05-11-2007, 05:01 AM
So he really is a crazy vegimite eating Aussie? :lol:

Sounds like it was a good time.

Yea it was a good time.....Tarlam! is called crazy rat for good reason..!!

Actually he's a good guy and we had some fine brewskis while talking about a whole range of subjects. Definately was worth my time to hang out with the guys for an evening.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Yea it was a good time.....Tarlam! is called crazy rat for good reason..!!Oh I didnt have to meet him to know that. Why the hell you think I branded him "Crazy"?

oregonpackfan
05-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Looking deep into Ras' eyes, I popped the ultimate question "Are you a closet Pack Fan?"

Many of us believe that eventually Rastak will come out of his state of denial and embrace his Packerfanhood someday. :)

Rastak
05-11-2007, 02:59 PM

Many of us believe that eventually Rastak will come out of his state of denial and embrace his Packerfanhood someday. :)

Maybe if I bought the team from the public, that would be the only chance....

Zool
05-11-2007, 03:28 PM
What if the Vikes moved to LA?

Rastak
05-11-2007, 04:28 PM

I'd quit watching pro football......what if the Pack somehow became extinct in the future, would you be a Viking fan?

Zool
05-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Thats so far out of the realm of possibilities, but when I was a kid I loved San Diego almost as much as the Pack, so I would probably go over to the LA Chargers.

BallHawk
05-11-2007, 07:57 PM

I'd quit watching pro football......what if the Pack somehow became extinct in the future, would you be a Viking fan?

I'd probably be a Panthers fan. I liked 'em a bit when I was 10 and 11. I'd root for anybody that isn't a "mainstream team." Maybe I'd be a Texans fan.

Tarlam!
05-11-2007, 10:59 PM
So he really is a crazy vegimite eating Aussie?

Ye of so little faith....... :doh:

BTW Vegemite ROCKS!!!!

BallHawk
05-12-2007, 08:22 AM
So he really is a crazy vegimite eating Aussie?

Ye of so little faith....... :doh:

BTW Vegemite ROCKS!!!!

Marmite is better and you know it. :wink: :twisted:

MadtownPacker
05-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Marmite, thats what I meant. Sure both taste like crap anyways.

Sorry I had my doubts Tarlam, you limpwrist kangaroo abuser. :P

Tarlam!
05-12-2007, 07:23 PM

Well, I think this is a great time to empty my stomach! Marmite tastes like fried ant dip......

I so cannot eat marmite....

Tarlam!
05-12-2007, 07:25 PM
"limpwrist kangaroo abuser".

OK. You got me on the Kangaroo abuse. But, they were always females.

And, I was dunk at the time.

Rastak
05-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Tarlem, I told my mother on mothers day about your first words when we met. "Rastak, I can't believe it, your so cool!"

Man, she thought that was the greatest. Laughed and laughed. She's been bitching for me to get a haircut for 27 years.....

Tarlam!
05-18-2007, 11:28 AM
"Rastak, I can't believe it, your so cool!"

()She's been bitching for me to get a haircut for 27 years.....

That's funny!

To tell the story: We had arranged the meeting and I turned up 10 minutes early. I hadn't ever seen Ras, Harv or SF before, so we were working on desciptions.

I had no description of Ras. But there was this one guy, sitting alone. All I knew is that Ras would get there (The Town Hall) early to reserve a table.

So I see this dude, and I say "NO WAY is this Rastak". But I have several life experiences that told me to ask anyways. I walk over to this guy and really, I just wanted to rule out the possibility.

I asked this guy if his name is K. Rasta. He asks back if I am the infamous Tarlam!

I could not believe it.

At any rate, Ras has promised to try and make it to GB in October. So should all Rats!!!!

MadtownPacker
05-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Well thankfully you didnt do some sissy Euro-Aussie greeting like kissing him on the cheek.

Tarlam!
05-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Well thankfully you didnt do some sissy Euro-Aussie greeting like kissing him on the cheek.

Oh, I did, once it was confirmed it was him!

GrnBay007
05-18-2007, 07:55 PM

Oh, I did, once it was confirmed it was him!

LOL too funny!

BallHawk
05-18-2007, 09:22 PM

Well, I think this is a great time to empty my stomach! Marmite tastes like fried ant dip......

I so cannot eat marmite....

Vegamite is weak. My granddad swears by it and when I had it, it tasted like butter. Marmite has such a bold smell to it, too. So good, you can just open the jar and take a big waft of it. Also, the look on American's face when they eat it is priceless.