PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre on Ingle Martin...

Pacopete4
05-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Brett Favre was interviewed about what Ingle Martin said about being the next great QB of the Green Bay Packers and heres what he said..

{----- "I will be the next great Packer QB. It will just be time now that will determine when I will not only break Brett Favre's records, but I will break all the other great QB records as well."

asked why he thinks he is the best...

"I am the best because not only am I the best athlete on the field, but I am the greatest fundamental QB there ever will be." -----}

Favre- "I can't believe a guy who was cut by Florida would even mention being better than me. What has he done other than hold a clipboard?"

"I really don't understand these rookies. First I got a hot shot 1st rounder that pretends to know about the game of football, now I have a nobody saying he'l break my records? Wow, what else will happen.. Towsh sayin he's gonna take my job?.. Give me a break."

Favre on the Moss situation- "TT really blew it there. We could have added another playmaker that he and coach McCarthy talked about all off-season but I will see what I can do with a couple of no namers once again like I have my whole career."

the_idle_threat
05-11-2007, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the inside scoop, Arrigo!

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 03:59 AM
Paco - Where did this come from?

Rastak
05-11-2007, 05:06 AM
Paco - Where did this come from?

drugs?

packinpatland
05-11-2007, 06:42 AM
This all came from a dubious, oops, I mean reliable source?

Zool
05-11-2007, 07:37 AM
You know up until the Moss comments, I figured it was some trash talkin amongst the QB's and that would have been funny. The Moss part shows that its clearly fake.

BallHawk
05-11-2007, 07:41 AM
You know up until the Moss comments, I figured it was some trash talkin amongst the QB's and that would have been funny. The Moss part shows that its clearly fake.

The A-Rod comment gave it away. As well as the fact that Martin wasn't cut by Florida, he transfered to Furman to get a sure-fire starting job (by this time Leak was Urban's man.)

Zool
05-11-2007, 07:43 AM

The A-Rod comment gave it away. As well as the fact that Martin wasn't cut by Florida, he transfered to Furman to get a sure-fire starting job (by this time Leak was Urban's man.)True, but if I was talkin some junk with my friends, I would have said all those things. I definitely wouldnt talk crap about my boss though.

Scott Campbell
05-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Are these really football topics? Should they be moved?

woodbuck27
05-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Yea right !!

Come on. Please.

Of course, your having some fun Ehh !? :)

4and12to12and4
05-11-2007, 05:25 PM
There's no way in HELL Brett said that. This is bullshit. He has WAY to much class and reserve to basically insult both his backup QB's and his GM in one statement. I don't believe a word of it.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Are these really football topics? Should they be moved?Well... it's about a Packer and football.

Now is it BS? Most likely.

Bretsky
05-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Seeing there are no sources cited I'm assuming both of the threads were created and fabricated crap. Hopefully this is the last one

Tarlam!
05-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Ingle Martin (if he did say this) was true to his humorous form; Remember last year how he assured that he wouldn't be cut becuse "nobody holds a clipboard the way I do" ?

I almost fell off my chair laughing.

And, Brett has one of the best senses of humor in the NFL - just watch his DVD.

MJZiggy
05-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Absolutely. And who could forget Mark Tauscher getting pantsed on camera...?