PDA

View Full Version : At last count..........

packinpatland
05-11-2007, 12:11 PM
how many committed to going to the PR Posters game Oct. 7th?

Probably posted somewhere already, right? :roll:

MJZiggy
05-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm about as committed as one can get... :wink:

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 12:42 PM
I know for a FACT I might go or I might not. :P

Travbrew
05-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Man I wish I could be there, but alas..I cannot. I'll be watching on Sunday ticket though.
You all should definitely do something to identify yourselves as rats. Signs, hats, whatever. And put your username on it (sign) so those of us that cannot make it there could maybe get a look at you and be like "cool, there's Bretsky, or GB007, etc.."
:D

MJZiggy
05-11-2007, 01:02 PM
I'll be the one in the Favre jersey...

Freak Out
05-11-2007, 01:18 PM
I'll be going to the game in KC but would love to go to the Bears game. Is anyone taking the lead as far as tickets go? I would be nice to sit with all the other Rats.

retailguy
05-11-2007, 01:18 PM

Yeah, that narrows it down.

At least we will know bf4mvp, he'll be the ONLY one in ferguson's 89 jersey.

Travbrew
05-11-2007, 01:19 PM

Cool, I should be able to pick you out of the crowd...no problem! :P

retailguy
05-11-2007, 01:21 PM
I'll be going to the game in KC but would love to go to the Bears game. Is anyone taking the lead as far as tickets go? I would be nice to sit with all the other Rats.

Dude, that's NOT happening... Especially at a Packers/Bears game.

HarveyWallbangers
05-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Decent chance that I'll be there.

packinpatland
05-11-2007, 01:48 PM
My seats are right here. Row 4

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s229/packinpatland/IMG_0154seatscopy.jpg

BF4MVP
05-11-2007, 01:52 PM

Yeah, that narrows it down.

At least we will know bf4mvp, he'll be the ONLY one in ferguson's 89 jersey.
I wear my Favre one that I just got last season for home games..

The Ferguson jersey is an away jersey, therefore I wear it for away games..

Add to that the fact that I like wearing the Favre one a LOT better, and there ain't no way I'm wearin my 89 that day...

oregonpackfan
05-11-2007, 02:18 PM
I plan on coming!

I have yet, however, consulted with my fashion coordinator about my outfit. :)

MJZiggy
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
I have yet, however, consulted with my fashion coordinator about my outfit. :)

I'll get to it as soon as I can!!! Geez! :P

GBRulz
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
I'll go if I'm in the neighborhood :wink:

packinpatland
05-11-2007, 03:08 PM
I'll go if I'm in the neighborhood :wink:

Are you not in charge of brats and wings?!??

HarveyWallbangers
05-11-2007, 03:21 PM

My seats have been about 25-30 rows up and on the 5 yard line in that same area.

Rastak
05-11-2007, 04:03 PM

My seats have been about 25-30 rows up and on the 5 yard line in that same area.

I may not go to the game but I'm gonna give it the ole college try as far as getting there. If money permits, I'll try and get a ticket....

Guiness
05-11-2007, 04:57 PM
[quote="packinpatland"]My seats are right here. Row 4

You can so f.... off.

Seriously - nice seats.

I really can't say right now. It's going to depend on work schedule - if I'm in the country, I should be able to make it.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Freak - Due to what game this is getting a group package is unlikely. Getting single tickets will probably be difficult as it it. I will email someplaces and see what they say anyways.

Since the game is a night game people are more then welcome to come to the pregame get together if they just want to hang out. Guessing only those close by would do that but it is also an option.

Rastak
05-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Freak - Due to what game this is getting a group package is unlikely. Getting single tickets will probably be difficult as it it. I will email someplaces and see what they say anyways.

Since the game is a night game people are more then welcome to come to the pregame get together if they just want to hang out. Guessing only those close by would do that but it is also an option.

That's my backup plan.....tailgate with you folks then watch the game at the nearest pub.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2007, 08:59 PM
That's my backup plan.....tailgate with you folks then watch the game at the nearest pub.Will you wear the purps or go in camoflage?? :lol:

Rastak
05-11-2007, 09:12 PM
That's my backup plan.....tailgate with you folks then watch the game at the nearest pub.Will you wear the purps or go in camoflage?? :lol:

Some Bears stuff.......

Just kidding.....probably won't be decked out in all purple.....

Bretsky
05-11-2007, 09:55 PM

If Green Bay gets off to a poor start prices on tickets may go down some; this is the toughest and probably most expensive ticket in the season.

MJZiggy
05-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Tickets can be had--just bend over as you're handing over your wallet...

packinpatland
05-12-2007, 10:11 AM
At this point in the preseason, what is a decent (overpriced) amount to pay for tickets?...........................gotta know if I paid way too much. :)

GBRulz
05-12-2007, 11:44 AM
If you can find anything under $200 for this game, you did good. Of course, those are for row 57 in the endzone :wink:

If you want good seats, at this time they are going for about $350-400 ea.

This is the worst time to buy tickets because everyone of course wants to secure a ticket and will be paying premium prices for them. Tickets aren't even going to print until July, so I guess I would recommend to wait.

My philosophy... I will never pay a penny over face value. I go and I tailgate and I always find people trying to sell tix at the last minute. However, I can certainly understand those that are coming from a long ways away to NOT want to do that just for piece of mind.

packinpatland
05-12-2007, 01:48 PM
If you can find anything under $200 for this game, you did good. Of course, those are for row 57 in the endzone :wink:

If you want good seats, at this time they are going for about $350-400 ea.

This is the worst time to buy tickets because everyone of course wants to secure a ticket and will be paying premium prices for them. Tickets aren't even going to print until July, so I guess I would recommend to wait.

My philosophy... I will never pay a penny over face value. I go and I tailgate and I always find people trying to sell tix at the last minute. However, I can certainly understand those that are coming from a long ways away to NOT want to do that just for piece of mind.

Good to know that as of today, we haven't paid too much :)

GrnBay007
05-12-2007, 01:56 PM
So far I have a room but no ticket.....yeah back asswards.....lol :P

But plan to be there ticket or no ticket.

Rastak
05-12-2007, 06:01 PM

It's a gamble. If you wait and GB is getting their arse kicked early the prices will fall. If they are undefeated, I guess you'll be at the pub with me and a few others.

Freak Out
05-12-2007, 07:00 PM

Thanks Mad, If that does not work I may go the show up and hope option. If duckets are still unsold at kickoff the scalps tend to cut and run. I've done it at a few other parks....but never the field. :)

packinpatland
05-12-2007, 09:15 PM

Thanks Mad, If that does not work I may go the show up and hope option. If duckets are still unsold at kickoff the scalps tend to cut and run. I've done it at a few other parks....but never the field. :)

You mean The Field, right? :)

GBRulz
05-12-2007, 10:01 PM

It's a gamble. If you wait and GB is getting their arse kicked early the prices will fall. If they are undefeated, I guess you'll be at the pub with me and a few others.

Prices will fall against the Bears on national TV? HAHA Good one !! Technically though, your logic is correct, just not for this game!

Guiness
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Whoo-hoo!!! Looks like I've got that time off! :)
I'm really going to try and make this game.

Without wading through the original thread, why was the Chicago game chosen if it's going to be such a bear (!) to get tickets?

Bretsky
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Whoo-hoo!!! Looks like I've got that time off! :)
I'm really going to try and make this game.

Without wading through the original thread, why was the Chicago game chosen if it's going to be such a bear (!) to get tickets?

Polls were taken and whatever the majority voted on was the game chosen;
I opted for a game against a lesser opponent so we could see a win and get tix easier but majority of PR community voted Bears and October was preferred month so that's what it is

HarveyWallbangers
05-12-2007, 11:48 PM
I voted against the Bears game for this reason.