PDA

View Full Version : Packer Rats Gift Card

HarveyWallbangers
05-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Mad sent me a gift card for finishing second in the draft game. That was cool. I didn't even realize there was a gift involved.
:D

Just wanted to let everyone know that he paid up--in case there were any doubts.
:wink:

packinpatland
05-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Don''t you feel compelled to share? :)

GBRulz
05-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Harv, come to GB the 2nd weekend in June and spend your gift card at the annual Pro Shop Sale. Stuff is marked way, way down. Like $80 sweatshirts for $20, it's awesome! It's the only time of year that I buy anything from the overpriced tourist trap, I mean Packer Pro Shop :lol:

Brando19
05-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Harv, come to GB the 2nd weekend in June and spend your gift card at the annual Pro Shop Sale. Stuff is marked way, way down. Like $80 sweatshirts for $20, it's awesome! It's the only time of year that I buy anything from the overpriced tourist trap, I mean Packer Pro Shop :lol:

Is that sale online or only at the Lambeau store?

GBRulz
05-13-2007, 09:25 AM
It's inside the atrium actually. Each year, it used to be under a huge tent in the parking lot. So no, it is not online.

There is actually a line just to get in the doors, it's crazy! I see a trend though that disturbs me...which are people loading up these flat bed carts with the "coolest" items and then put them on eBay for a big profit. I think people should be limited to a certain number of each item.

MadtownPacker
05-13-2007, 11:21 AM
This thread is gay. :)