PDA

View Full Version : CONTACT JOHN JONES - HERE'S HOW - 1.920.569.7500

gbpackfan
05-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Call the number 1-920-569-7500 and you will get the Packers voice mail.

Press 3

Then press 5 6 6 3 #

This will send you directly to the next CEO's voice mail.

You can also try calling Bob Harlan by:

Calling 1-920-569-7500

Press 3

Then press 4 2 7 5 #

However, Jones is going to be the guy making the moves.

TELL THE PACKERS HOW YOU FEEL! You like a 12-20 record? You like Brett Favre demanding a trade? You like a piss poor offense? Let them know!

Brando19
05-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Sweet. Do you think John Jones would be a smartass on the phone or do you think he'd listen to what you have to say?

Rastak
05-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Sweet. Do you think John Jones would be a smartass on the phone or do you think he'd listen to what you have to say?

I'm guessing the phone goes off the hook shortly.

The Shadow
05-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Let's see : a professional sports team making decisions based on the rantings of fans.
Now THERE'S a recipe for success!!!!!

Brando19
05-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Let's see : a professional sports team making decisions based on the rantings of fans.

Don't the fans own the Green Bay Packers?

The Shadow
05-13-2007, 04:02 PM

If you own stock in an airline, does that qualify you to pilot the plane?

Brando19
05-13-2007, 04:04 PM

If you own stock in an airline, does that qualify you to pilot the plane?

No, but if the pilot of the plane is blind...wouldn't you have the power to suggest his firing?

RashanGary
05-13-2007, 04:05 PM

They own the Packers but they are highly unqualified to make any type of football decision. That's why they hire a GM.

Lurker64
Weren't the vast majority of the phonecalls to the management during the whole Randy Moss trade issue basically "whatever you do, don't get that piece of trash in a Packer uniform"?

If so, and if we assume that the management makes decisions based on what the fans want, we have no one to blame for this situation than the fans of the Green Bay Packers. We should call up Bob Harlan and ask him to fire the fans.

If we assume that the management doesn't make decisions based on what the fans want, what the heck is the point of calling?

Scott Campbell

Calling 1-920-569-7500

Press 3

Then press 4 2 7 5 #

I keep getting Pizza Hut.

RashanGary
No, but if the pilot of the plane is blind...wouldn't you have the power to suggest his firing?

Why is Thompson being compared to a blind pilot?

Brando19
05-13-2007, 04:06 PM

Why is Thompson being compared to a blind pilot?

Read the previous posts.

Brando19
05-13-2007, 04:07 PM

Calling 1-920-569-7500

Press 3

Then press 4 2 7 5 #

I keep getting Pizza Hut.

No....that's TT...he's practicing for his next job. :lol:

gbpackfan
05-13-2007, 04:09 PM
The front office listens. I have actually had Bob Harlan call me back.

I understand that teams dont let fans run the team, but trust me, the Packers care about what their fans think. How much, well the waiting list is 70,000+ so probably not that much. :D

The Shadow
05-13-2007, 04:11 PM
If so, and if we assume that the management makes decisions based on what the fans want, we have no one to blame for this situation than the fans of the Green Bay Packers. We should call up Bob Harlan and ask him to fire the fans.
If we assume that the management doesn't make decisions based on what the fans want, what the heck is the point of calling?

Well put! :D

b bulldog
05-13-2007, 05:10 PM
I think I will pass on the call to Jones but iof I did call I would say that the football people should ignore what the wanna be GM's have to say.

BradStrand
05-13-2007, 05:14 PM
I think I will pass on the call to Jones but iof I did call I would say that the football people should ignore what the wanna be GM's have to say.

Indeed

bbbffl66
05-13-2007, 06:24 PM
I will be calling tomorrow. Last year I wrote Harlan a letter. Didn't seem to do much good.

GBRulz
05-13-2007, 06:24 PM
7500 is simply the switchboard and is public knowledge. You might want to try some other 920-569-75xx numbers and you'll be surprised at what direct lines you run into. See, the 569 prefix belongs to the Packers. I worked many years for the company that provides all of the internet and phone services to them and we had to really pull some strings with the FCC to accomodate the Packers requests. Such as they wanted the last 4 digits to match the 4 digit private box numbers. etc

I can only hope that John Jones has half of the respect for the fans that Harlan did. That man is going to be missed, he did wonders for this organization. No, the dual Sherman role wasn't one of them!

ND72
05-13-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm sure Harlan and Jones really think highly of the people that call in to complain...I'm sure they get right on all of our concerns.

pbmax
05-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Its like everything else. If you call up, can be respectful and make a reasonable case, they'll listen.

Start calling their GM an idiot and I sure their secretaries are hitting the delete button.

packinpatland
05-13-2007, 07:24 PM
I have to wonder if Favre had not given the interview during his golf weekend, whether any of this would have been common knowledge?
HE didn't say that he'd asked TT to be traded, that came from where again?
Oh yes.......sources.

Rastak
05-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I have to wonder if Favre had not given the interview during his golf weekend, whether any of this would have been common knowledge?
Oh yes.......sources.

several actually, but sources nonetheless.....

packers11
05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
the same sources that said "Moss to GB done deal" 2 weeks before the draft...

Oh yea those were GREAT sources...

Rastak
05-13-2007, 07:36 PM
the same sources that said "Moss to GB done deal" 2 weeks before the draft...

Oh yea those were GREAT sources...

Who are they since you know they are the SAME sources? Also, was it Glazer who reported that?

RashanGary
05-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh yes.......sources.

I believe it. The Packers came out on damage control. There is obviously something going on. Favre's website backed off stuff too so there is clearly coverup going on from both parties.

packers11
05-13-2007, 07:40 PM
No im just saying sources in general...

I believe it was the well respected Boston Herald that reported Moss was coming to GB and the deal was done... That source seemed very legit to me...

Guess I was WRONG again....

packinpatland
05-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Makes you want the days of 'deep throat' back again.
Reporters didn't report until they had verification........several times over.

packinpatland
05-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Oh yes.......sources.

I believe it. The Packers came out on damage control. There is obviously something going on. Favre's website backed off stuff too so there is clearly coverup going on from both parties.

This was on the site hours ago, and now it's gone. :?:

This from the BF website:

DavidPHX
Site Admin

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:03 pm Post subject: REQUEST FROM BRETT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett has asked that we all tone down the articles and any dislikes for management. He does not want his site to fuel rumors. Ted Thompson is his boss and we need to tone everything down. I believe the situation is over with. Brett vented said what he wanted and I believe management has heard. Brett loves the Green Bay Packers and has always felt we have the best fans in the WORLD. I expect Brett to return as the starting QB for the Green Bay Packers on September 9. Go Packers!

Last edited by DavidPHX on Sun May 13, 2007 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total