PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers

Brando19
05-13-2007, 07:45 PM
You guys know he has to be smiling from ear to ear with Favre asking to be traded.

falco
05-13-2007, 07:47 PM
You guys know he has to be smiling from ear to ear with Favre asking to be traded.

If only the fact that he doesn't make jack until he gets some playing time.

packinpatland
05-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Ingle must look like the 'cheshire cat right' about now too. :)

BradStrand
05-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Youre kidding right? It would be bad enough to have to be the follow up act to Favre after a graceful ride into the sunset...

BallHawk
05-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Anybody wanna make some "Ingle Martin in '07" shirts?

Merlin
05-14-2007, 09:40 AM
You know this kind of falls into place with another rumor where Ingle Martin said he was #2 on the depth chart. I wonder if he has inside info?

I cannot see Favre playing for the Bears, I could see him in Dallas of Atlanta though.

Fritz
05-14-2007, 09:46 AM
I don't think Rodgers gains anything at all by this flap. It's going to be hell following in the footsteps of Brett Favre, and it will be three times worse if Favre leaves the team on bad terms or is traded or both.

No, this can't be making Rodgers happy. The best scenario for him would be for Favre to win one final SB with the Pack, then ride off into the sunset.

Rastak
05-14-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't think Rodgers gains anything at all by this flap. It's going to be hell following in the footsteps of Brett Favre, and it will be three times worse if Favre leaves the team on bad terms or is traded or both.

No, this can't be making Rodgers happy. The best scenario for him would be for Favre to win one final SB with the Pack, then ride off into the sunset.

Oh, I wouldn't say Favre winning a SB and riding off into the sunset would be best for Rodgers....can you imagine the pressure? I would think a bad year and he rides off into the sunset would be better for Rodgers....not the fans or the team but him personally.

BooHoo
05-14-2007, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't want to follow a hall-of-fame type quarterback. The comparasion would always be there and it would be difficult to just step right in and perform at a high level. The first year would be a year of "boos."

Scott Campbell
05-14-2007, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't want to follow a hall-of-fame type quarterback. The comparasion would always be there and it would be difficult to just step right in and perform at a high level. The first year would be a year of "boos."

I'd be happy to follow him. Where do I sign up?

packinpatland
05-14-2007, 11:26 AM

I'd be happy to follow him. Where do I sign up?

Then we would be talking 'going to hell in a handbasket' :)