PDA

View Full Version : So who do we trade for?

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Something I would think has to happen after this hubbub. Think there is anyone out there that we would trade for? Sign? Anything?

PackerBlues
05-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I could be wrong, but I thought that maybe the talk about the Packers having interest in Keyshaun may have been an attempt to appease people that complained about not getting Moss. Is there anyone worth picking up at this point?

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 10:53 PM
I would like to see something but you dont build a SB team arounda 37 year old QB, Though I still think he is a top 5 QB.

I would like to see a nice trade or something of that nature.

Bretsky
05-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Eric Moulds and Keenan McCardle are out there; Chris Brown is out there.

Not a lot to get excited about

PackerBlues
05-13-2007, 11:03 PM
I would like to see something but you dont build a SB team arounda 37 year old QB, Though I still think he is a top 5 QB.

Elway was 38

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Shyt sign em up who cares if they are old vets/ I mean seriously even with a young roster you still need to have a couple vets on the team to teach the new guys.

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:15 PM
I am sure DA BEARS would trade you packers a 5th round draft pick next year for an aged/over the hill farve ! Good deal ! Take it ! :twisted:

Scott Campbell
05-13-2007, 11:17 PM
I am sure DA BEARS would trade you packers a 5th round draft pick next year for an aged/over the hill Favre ! Good deal ! Take it ! :twisted:

Grossman not cutting it anymore?

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Can you just imagine the ironey, ... The One piece of the puzzle that DA BEARS lack ( a good QB), and then winning the SB with Farve ! WoW :shock: PRICELESS ! :lol:

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:20 PM
I am sure DA BEARS would trade you packers a 5th round draft pick next year for an aged/over the hill Favre ! Good deal ! Take it ! :twisted:

Grossman not cutting it anymore?

Give Farve one last shot at the SB ! DA BEARS win the SB with Farve ! Man-O-Man ! Would that be somthing ! :shock: 8-) :P

Scott Campbell
05-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Can you just imagine the ironey, ... The One piece of the puzzle that DA BEARS lack ( a good QB), and then winning the SB with Favre ! WoW :shock: PRICELESS ! :lol:

If I were a Bear fan, I'd dream of replacing Grossman with Favre too.

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey Farve is one of the best ever, "IF" he comes to DA BEARS and helps win us a SB... OMG I will never let you packer fans ever live it down ! :twisted:

BradStrand
05-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Maybe if you would have been offering up Thomas Jones....

Scott Campbell
05-13-2007, 11:28 PM
So you need a Packer in order to win a Superbowl?

That is pretty funny.

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 11:31 PM
The teddy bears wont be better than 8-8 this year mark that down.

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:36 PM
With Farve at the helm, Da BEARS win the SB ! Take that to the bank ! :twisted: :shock: :lol:

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:38 PM

That is pretty funny.
No, you are waaaaaay off base again, we need a QB to win a SB. And it looks like Mr. Farve is up for grabs ! :shock: :lol:

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Bearman you need a whole lot more than a QB to win the SB. Your defense will crumble this year with injuries, happens all the time to da bears, you guys seem to be good for two years then regress. Your offense is pathetic without Thomas Jones. Benson will be out before the bye with a season ender(I hope not I dont like seeing guys get hurt), Grossman last year was an aberation that will not repeat itself.

Face it little man your teams shot was last year...its over...Just think you only have to wait another 21 years for the next one.

Scott Campbell
05-13-2007, 11:41 PM

That is pretty funny.
No, you are waaaaaay off base again, we need a QB to win a SB. And it looks like Mr. Favre is up for grabs ! :shock: :lol:

And what happened to Grossman becoming a HOFer? I think you fellas need to stand by your man for a few more seasons. Or ten.

PackerBlues
05-13-2007, 11:50 PM

That is pretty funny.
No, you are waaaaaay off base again, we need a QB to win a SB. And it looks like Mr. Favre is up for grabs ! :shock: :lol:

And what happened to Grossman becoming a HOFer? I think you fellas need to stand by your man for a few more seasons. Or ten.

I wonder how many qb's got benched or kicked to the curb well before they had a chance to get comfortable with a system or his recievers. I was just thinking about how any other coach other than Holmgren would have sat Favre and started someone else on any number of occasions. heh heh......poor grossman.

cpk1994
05-14-2007, 01:46 AM

That is pretty funny.

I wonder how many qb's got benched or kicked to the curb well before they had a chance to get comfortable with a system or his recievers. I was just thinking about how any other coach other than Holmgren would have sat Favre and started someone else on any number of occasions. heh heh......poor grossman.

In the case of the Bears, its 20 and counting during Bretts tenure in GB.

pbmax
05-14-2007, 07:20 AM
He was 38 in his last Super Bowl appearance. He was 34 when Shananhan took over.

Elway threw the ball less under Shanahan and the team was centered around the running game with a sixth-round pick as the featured runner.

And they spent their Free Agent money on O line and defense.

With the exception of Easy Ed McCaffrey, this story sounds oddly familiar.

Except for the part about the Broncos being the only team to be punished and docked money and draft picks for cheating the salary cap.

Elway was 38