PDA

View Full Version : I think we have weapons

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Though I really wanted Moss in GB I still think our Offense will be light years better this year. Follow my thought process:

QB: Its Favre. He isnt leaving. He will retire a Packer

RB: This is a ZBS that has historically been good at producing RBs at any level of the draft. Morency and Jackson should be a nice little one two punch. Though I would have liked to see a Vet here does anyone remember that Denver seems to ALWAYS produce stud RBs that FAIL elsewhere?

WR: Driver stud, Jennings bulding to be a stud, Young talent that will excel this year ala Martin, Holliday and the rooks.

TE: Bubba will have his bounce back yeart :)

Oline: This is where we will see the biggest improvement. They will be more assignment sure thus allowing the TE and RB to go out on patterns instead of playing from Max protect all game.

I think we have a really good shot to be much better this year. I dont see a SB at all but I think we are building the right way and we will see it this year.

HarveyWallbangers
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
With the right frame of mind, Favre should be slightly above average.

The RBs could be fine, or they could be below average.

I have hope for the WR corps.

I have little hope for the TE corps.

I have a lot of hope for the OL.

Seems like an average offense. We really need the DEF to be a legit top 10 defense. Our special teams are average, at best. Our schedule could be brutal.

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Yup average offense with a revitalized Favre.

defense that nobody can run on with the ball hawks in the secondary...i like it :)

BEARMAN
05-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Gonna be hard for Mr. Farve to win games for you packers when he is in a Chicago BEARS uniform ! :twisted:

Scott Campbell
05-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Gonna be hard for Mr. Favre to win games for you packers when he is in a Chicago BEARS uniform ! :twisted:

It's hard to imagine Favre wearing a Bears uniform. Of course, it's pretty hard to imagine anyone willingly wearing those horrific colors. FUGLY.

Tony Oday
05-13-2007, 11:38 PM
:jack: