PDA

View Full Version : IF THE PACKERS DRAFT D'BRICK, I'LL BE D'SICK!

gbpackfan
04-29-2006, 06:29 AM
I would fvcking throw up if the Packers select Ferguson with their first selection. Chad Clifton is a good LT, Tausher is a good RT. Neither one of them are proven guards, which is what we need. We need a REAL impact player and a great G can be found later.

AJ HAWK, DAVIS (and maybe BUSH) are the only players I'll be happy with!

ND72
04-29-2006, 07:29 AM
you and me both man. I will drive to Lambeau and kick Teddy right in the balls. I heard one "expert" say "well they could draft Ferguson, move Clifton to RT, and move Tauscher down to RG.".....so we'd have 5 new lineman next year. NO...not happening.

AJ HAWK.

Fritz
04-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Somehow, people keep pretending that TT doesn't mean what he says when he says the Pack will draft the best available player, no matter the position.

Take him if you think he's that guy. People freaked out a few years ago when Wolf took Clifton in the second - people said the Pack didn't "need" a left tackle. But it worked out.

packrulz
04-29-2006, 09:54 AM
D'Brick is a stud LT and those are very rare to find, plus, the o-line sucked last year & Brett got the shit beat out of him.

imscott72
04-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Not gonna happen. We're gonna draft Bush!!! Too bad NO wouldn't throw Stallworth in the deal..

ND72
04-29-2006, 10:07 AM
D'Brick is a stud LT and those are very rare to find, plus, the o-line sucked last year & Brett got the shit beat out of him.

WE HAVE A LT....and yes the OL sucked last year, but if you take D'Brick, you are basically starting the season with 5 brand new OL guys.....good plan.

No Mo Moss
04-29-2006, 10:17 AM
If we take him then either our good tackles play out of position or he does. There is nothing that I've seen to suggest that any of the three tackles will be more than average guards. It would be a complete disaster.

esoxx
04-29-2006, 11:08 AM
If Ferguson' there at #5, he'll be a Packer. One of the few positions on the team where we're rock solid and we're about to add another....if he's there.

Bretsky
04-29-2006, 11:10 AM
If Ferguson' there at #5, he'll be a Packer. One of the few positions on the team where we're rock solid and we're about to add another....if he's there.

From your tone can I assume you don't want him ?

Rate your preferences from DeBrick, Davis, and Hawk

esoxx
04-29-2006, 11:14 AM
I would love him if we didn't have the bookend tackles already of course.

My preference was Mario the whole time. Now I go to plan B and rate them:

- Hawk (pure football player, take him and be glad you did)
- Davis (enigma, the great unknown...will break records or break your heart).
- Ferguson (Clifton/Tauscher solid, no need whatsoever).

Bretsky
04-29-2006, 11:16 AM
I would love him if we didn't have the bookend tackles already of course.

My preference was Mario the whole time. Now I go to plan B and rate them:

- Hawk (pure football player, take him and be glad you did)
- Davis (enigma, the great unknown...will break records or break your heart).
- Ferguson (Clifton/Tauscher solid, no need whatsoever).

We think too much alike;

Ferguson would be a heartbreaker.

esoxx
04-29-2006, 11:24 AM
I hope like hell (if things stay the same) the Jets take Ferg at 4. Taking Hawk would breathe life into a wounded franchise. Taking Ferguson would simply result in a shuffled O line and confusion.

esoxx
04-29-2006, 11:25 AM
And BTW, we do think much alike. I think I've only seen one or two views about Packer stuff from you that I had a different opinion on.