PDA

View Full Version : New Topic : Who wants the ____ to fail miserably...

packers11
05-14-2007, 04:34 PM
With all the posts going around about Favre and TT... I think it would be nice to spice it up a bit with a new topic...
Since I live in New England I have to hear these clowns everyday say how the pats look so good "on paper...."

IS it just me or does anyone else want the Patriots AND Randy Moss to fail miserably ...

Hopefully Asante pulls a Javon so their secondary will suck...

:lol:

Thoughts???

Rastak
05-14-2007, 04:35 PM
With all the posts going around about Favre and TT... I think it would be nice to spice it up a bit with a new topic...
Since I live in New England I have to hear these clowns everyday say how the pats look so good "on paper...."

IS it just me or does anyone else want the Patriots AND Randy Moss to fail miserably ...

Thoughts???

I could hardly give a shitsky on AFC teams, until superbowl week they aren't even close to being important to me.

swede
05-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Hmmm...

How about I throw this coin into that wishing well and hope that Randy pulls a groin muscle so badly that he limps around like Walter Brennan until next March.

And then I hope he gets better and contributes to world peace.

PackerBlues
05-14-2007, 04:43 PM
I would rather see them go to the Super Bowl.......against the Mighty GreenBay Packers. :cow:

Bretsky
05-14-2007, 04:52 PM

Thoughts???

I want the Patriots to win it all
I want the 49ers to greatly improve

HarveyWallbangers
05-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I always hope the Patriots fail--because I'm tired of their coach. No way can I root for San Fran to do well.

Bretsky
05-14-2007, 05:01 PM
I always hope the Patriots fail--because I'm tired of their coach. No way can I root for San Fran to do well.

I use to hate San Fran; but I'm over it now. They made nice efforts in free agency; ditto for NE.

Scott Campbell
05-14-2007, 05:04 PM
After the Bears, there isn't enough hate left in me for any other teams.

Bretsky
05-14-2007, 05:06 PM

Kudos to that, although I do leave a bit for the Vikings as well

MadScientist
05-14-2007, 05:24 PM
IS it just me or does anyone else want the Patriots AND Randy Moss to fail miserably

I always want Moss and whatever team he plays for to fail.

Rastak
05-14-2007, 05:36 PM

Dammit, just when I felt safe..... :wink:

packers11
05-14-2007, 05:38 PM

Dammit, just when I felt safe..... :wink:

your still safe dont worry... we all know your REALLY a packers fan :wink:

Brando19
05-14-2007, 07:26 PM

oregonpackfan
05-14-2007, 11:36 PM

The priority of my NFL teams I hate are:

1. Vikings
2. Cowboys
3. Bears
4. Any NFL team from LA--oh right, there aren't any teams from LA now. Let's keep it that way!

pbmax
05-15-2007, 01:01 AM
The consensus winner of the offseason hasn't had a good record lately. But the previous teams didn't have Brady.

I will only root for New England to fail in the playoffs so we don't see more teeth gnashing about Moss next winter :lol:

b bulldog
05-15-2007, 07:32 AM
I hope the Chargers win it all this season if the Packers can't.

Kiwon
05-15-2007, 08:18 AM
I'm rooting against any team Michael Vick (a.k.a. - Ron Mexico; a.k.a. - The Dogg Fighter; a.k.a. - Drug mule with a fake water bottle) is on.

Atlanta has turned into the favorite of the Bloods and Crips with their gang color inspired looks and hip-hop marketing. The extreme has become the mainstream in Atlanta and it stinks.

I like Drew Brees and Reggie Bush but hate the way that the Saints are being used as a measuring stick for the city's recovery. New Orleans has widespread and chronic corruption and its real problems are not being addressed. I hope the Saints lose and stay out of the news so maybe people will focus on the systemic changes that need to be made.

Ditto for Philly, city of Brothery Love and current murder capital of the nation.

b bulldog
05-15-2007, 05:50 PM
i WOULDN'T MIND SEEING bUSH FAIL, he is one of the most overrated players in the game imo. All he is is a wr who can line up in the backfield.

BallHawk
05-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Patriots- I'm just sick of the whole Tom Brady greatness thing. He's not as good a QB as his rings show.

Falcons- I enjoy seeing Vick suffer.

Cowboys- No explanation needed.

Any team that spends big bucks and the experts pick to do well.

I'd like to see the Saints win it all. Good team, good coach, solid character guys. I wouldn't mind seeing the Texans do well.

b bulldog
05-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Those damn rings :( :evil: :evil:

BallHawk
05-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Those damn rings :( :evil: :evil:

He gets 3 rings and he is automatically proclaimed as one of the best ever. Favre is more talented then Brady will ever be. Brady got surrounded by a great defense and a good kicker. Without those, he's just another Matt Hasslebeck.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Favre had a better defense the year he got his ring.

You can't take anything away from Brady. He's terrific.

b bulldog
05-15-2007, 07:21 PM
he also had an MVP returner but lets not start this tonight, I had enough last evening. :twisted:

packinpatland
05-15-2007, 07:26 PM

If you lived in NE you'd find room for that 'hate' to include the Patriots too.

packers11
05-15-2007, 07:37 PM

OH don't get me going :roll: ...

retailguy
05-15-2007, 07:42 PM

OH don't get me going :roll: ...

I remember cheering when they won the first one.

I remember smiling when they won it the second time.

I remember cursing when they won it the third time.

My how times change. :P

packinpatland
05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
And we all went crazy when they lost one. :lol:

retailguy
05-15-2007, 08:09 PM
And we all went crazy when they lost one. :lol:

I very much enjoyed the "look" on Bill Parcells face that day. It was the same look as when he "introduced" Terrell Owens at the press conference... :P

woodbuck27
05-17-2007, 02:47 PM
I have no hope of the Packers getting to a Super Bowl anytime soon so I'll be pulling for the Pat's to get there this season.

I love and will die a Packer fan.

BallHawk
05-17-2007, 06:49 PM
I remember cheering when they won the first one.

I remember smiling when they won it the second time.

I remember cursing when they won it the third time.

My how times change. :P

When they won the first time, I was happy.

When they won the 2nd time, I was pissed. At this point I was a bit of a Panther fan. I remember jumping up and down when Muhsin Muhammad caught that long bomb.

I puked when they won the 3rd time, but that was because I had food poising from bad pork chops. I think.....

The Shadow
05-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Brady is a great quarterback.
The art of quarterbacking involves something rather more than just a strong arm.