PDA

View Full Version : Vodka and Water

RashanGary
05-14-2007, 10:27 PM
I rarely drink but my bro does quite a bit of it and he was over. I decided to have a few. He swears by these vodka and waters.

I tried one...HOLY SHIT. Throw 1/3 water, 1/3 vodka and 1/3 leomonade in a glass *we only had leomonade* and it's a refreshing drink that gets you buzzed.

It's like you're drinking a refreshing sports drink and then 1 hour later you are hammered.

Anyway, thought I'd share. :)

retailguy
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
I rarely drink but my bro does quite a bit of it and he was over. I decided to have a few. He swears by these vodka and waters.

I tried one...HOLY SHIT. Throw 1/3 water, 1/3 vodka and 1/3 leomonade in a glass *we only had leomonade* and it's a refreshing drink that gets you buzzed.

It's like you're drinking a refreshing sports drink and then 1 hour later you are hammered.

Anyway, thought I'd share. :)

you should post something really "insightful" tonight. I'll remind you of what it was in the morning.

GoPackGo
05-15-2007, 01:42 AM
I like vodka and soda water. I also add lemon juice and a lemon wedge

MadtownPacker
05-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Tequila, out the bottle or in a shotglass.

But I always have liked Screwdrivers.

MJZiggy
05-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I don't drink water anymore. I tried vodka and water and it gave me a headache. Then I tried gin and water and that gave me a headache too. Whiskey and water had the same affect, as did rum and water. So I just don't drink water anymore...

]{ilr]3
05-19-2007, 04:12 PM
I have tried many different qualities of vodka and I just dont like the stuff. My wife keeps some on hand so maybe i will try this out today since something refreshing sound like it may hit the spot.

I do really like quality bourbon. Woodford Reserve is quite nice 8-)

HarveyWallbangers
05-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Throw 1/3 water, 1/3 vodka and 1/3 leomonade in a glass *we only had leomonade* and it's a refreshing drink that gets you buzzed.

Only 1/3 Vodka? You guys are a bunch of pansies.
:D

GBRulz
05-20-2007, 09:00 AM
1/3? wuss. Come on over and let me make u a gimlet!!!

Partial
05-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Stoli vodka tonic is solid. With lime and lemon though. Not one or the other. Anything better than stoli is too expensive for a person like myself and anything less loses quite a bit of deliciousness.

GBRulz
05-20-2007, 10:50 AM
I love the razberi stoli. Try that with a dash of cranberry juice to conquer the sweetness...along with some sprite/7up and a lemon wedge. Great summer drink!

MadtownPacker
05-20-2007, 12:06 PM
What a bunch of lil bitches all of you are!

"Mix it down, it burns"

"No, it will make my tummy hurt unless I water it down, wahhh"

Wimps!

I thought you WI folks where down to get wasted. Now Im wondering if you can hang.

Good thing crazy ass Aussie will be around. Im positive he is a damn boracho.

GBRulz
05-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Damn, I wish I was 10 years younger....mad I would SO be able to drink your ass under the table. But then this thing happened to me which put a big damper on my partying days.... I started getting real sick of the bar scene and the hangovers hurt more than they used to. It was called, turning 30 :doh:

Partial
05-20-2007, 09:09 PM
I enjoyed a handful of pints of smithwicks eve last I did.

Mazzin
05-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Two Words: Hunch Punch

Merlin
05-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Drink a bottle of wine and then drink nothing but water afterwards, you will be drunk off your ass guaranteed!

Partial
05-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Anyone ever have 44 North?

Little Whiskey
05-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Anyone ever have 44 North?

naaa that's a bad part of town.

retailguy
05-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Drink a bottle of wine and then drink nothing but water afterwards, you will be drunk off your ass guaranteed!

Most would be drunk WITHOUT the water. :P

MadtownPacker
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Damn, I wish I was 10 years younger....mad I would SO be able to drink your ass under the table. But then this thing happened to me which put a big damper on my partying days.... I started getting real sick of the bar scene and the hangovers hurt more than they used to. It was called, turning 30 :doh:FYI - I hit that milestone as well and will still put you under the table, with ease.

Trust me, you dont want any of this unless you are cool with going to the ER and getting your stomach pumped.

Joemailman
05-21-2007, 09:16 PM
So, what happens once one of you are under the table? :twisted:

GrnBay007
05-21-2007, 09:19 PM

Is the water supposed to enhance the effects of the alcohol or something? I've never heard that. In fact, I've heard if you drink water while you are consuming alcohol you will be less likely to have a hang over due to the dehydration from the alcohol.
I could never drink a whole bottle of wine ...that would put me under by itself...just curious about the water comment.