PDA

View Full Version : This site sure could use a chat room!

PackerBlues
05-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry, probably not the place to post this, but I see a lot of really great threads (a few that were not even started by me, lol) getting "Jacked" by guys that start chatting through a thread. Its not that they are not saying things worth reading, its just that what they are saying, has nothing to do with the original post.

Just a suggestion from a guy who is really hooked on this site.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/trickyblue/dogs-funny.jpg

Rastak
05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
It's a big social club., in case you didn't notice.... 8-)

BallHawk
05-15-2007, 10:25 PM
That's just the way the site works. I like it. It takes some getting used to, but if you stick around for long enough, you'll get it.

HarveyWallbangers
05-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Hey, there are now 111 people with at least 200 posts. Not a ton of posters, but most are knowledgeable and loyal. I do miss the likes of Murphy and Nutz (this limited edition Nutz blows). Haven't seen the Skin around much either.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey, there are now 111 people with at least 200 posts. Not a ton of posters, but most are knowledgeable and loyal. I do miss the likes of Murphy and Nutz (this limited edition Nutz blows). Haven't seen the Skin around much either.

We have a solid bench until the starters return.

For me this place is the perfect balance between the trash infested free for all at JSO, and the stuffy ettiquette at PackerChatters.

MadtownPacker
05-15-2007, 11:56 PM
The idea of a chat room was voted on for the draft but interest was minimal. Besides it is nice to have a record of what we said the season before. How else can we rub it in each others faces?

BTW - There is a offtopic area, which is where this thread is now. :wink:

mraynrand
05-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Do any of you use a telephone book, or do you just look up numbers on the internet? :jack:

HarveyWallbangers
05-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Internet

BallHawk
05-16-2007, 06:28 AM
Do any of you use a telephone book, or do you just look up numbers on the internet? :jack:

You were dying to use that emoticion weren't yo?

retailguy
05-16-2007, 08:27 AM

They still PRINT telephone books? :shock:

I had no idea. :P