PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Bastiche

The Shadow
05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
I Love the Packers.
I Like the Job Thompson is Doing to Rebuild the Team.
I Like Favre.
I Like the Developing Roster.
I'm Somewhat Impressed (so far) with McCarthy.
I am Hopeful for the Future of the Team.

I Am A Bastiche.
Call Me Ishmael.

Joemailman
05-19-2007, 12:34 PM
As someone on JSO once said, "Great Post Shadow!" However,, I'm not going to start a new thread with that title.

PackerBlues
05-19-2007, 12:41 PM
I Love the Packers.
I Like Favre.

I Am A Bastiche.
Call Me Ishmael.

:bow:

The Shadow
05-19-2007, 01:17 PM
As someone on JSO once said, "Great Post Shadow!" However,, I'm not going to start a new thread with that title.

There can never be enough threads with THAT title!! :D

BallHawk
05-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Shadow, you're my favorite Bastiche.

The Shadow
05-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Shadow, you're my favorite Bastiche.

Aw, Shucks.....

RashanGary
05-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Where can I sign Shadow. I'm as much of a bastich as anyone. If you're the pres, I'm the VP.

We should start a club. I'll leave it up to you. Call it the Optimists club or something. Or Club TT..We need a club and I need to get in on the ground level.

MJZiggy
05-19-2007, 07:07 PM
What happened to the Optimistic Realists?

Bretsky
05-19-2007, 07:32 PM

They are frustrated

RashanGary
05-19-2007, 07:36 PM
The "new breed" of optimists don't need to qualify their optimism by adding "realistic" to the title. We think the SB is the limit and our support is grounded in the strength and strong leadership of our GM.

Shadow deserves to be Pres but me and ballhawk have to flip a coin for VP :)

MJZiggy
05-19-2007, 07:39 PM
But wait a minute. If you believe that the Super Bowl is realistic, then Optimistic Realist applies, no?

I believe the sky's the limit, but the team has to come together as a unified force and make it happen.

Joemailman
05-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Now that SOV is back, perhaps we should revive the Koolaid Krowd. :cow: :pack: :cow:

RashanGary
05-19-2007, 07:45 PM
But wait a minute. If you believe that the Super Bowl is realistic, then Optimistic Realist applies, no?

I believe the sky's the limit, but the team has to come together as a unified force and make it happen.

I just feel that optimistic realist applies that there is some "don't get your hopes too high" realism to it, no?

Joemailman
05-19-2007, 07:52 PM

They are frustrated

I'm not frustrated. I just know Fergy's gonna have a great year...as soon as his foot gets better. :mrgreen:

Bretsky
05-19-2007, 07:54 PM
The "new breed" of optimists don't need to qualify their optimism by adding "realistic" to the title. We think the SB is the limit and our support is grounded in the strength and strong leadership of our GM.

Shadow deserves to be Pres but me and ballhawk have to flip a coin for VP :)

You've been fully supporting TT for longer than BH so IMO you are deserving of VP. Actually you are equally qualified to be the Pres. BH has turned into a full force pledge the past few months.....he must love that free agent signing :wink: ..what's his name again ?

Cheers,
B

Bretsky
05-19-2007, 07:56 PM

Hey, go make your own party :lol:

Bretsky
05-19-2007, 07:59 PM

I just feel that optimistic realist applies that there is some "don't get your hopes too high" realism to it, no?

The optomisic realistic party was born a few years ago with the belief that TT would utilized FA and the Draft to make his way back to the SB and win one by the time Brett Favre retires.

We were optomistic that this could occur, but realistic in that it would be challenging to do so.

Shore it us was a constant theme; shore up out weaknesses via free agency so you can go to the draft and strengthen the depth.

Bretsky
05-19-2007, 07:59 PM

They are frustrated

I'm not frustrated. I just know Fergy's gonna have a great year...as soon as his foot gets better. :mrgreen:

OUCH; that Fergy, my nemesis

pbmax
05-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Bretsky, I think that its your destiny that after Fergy retires, he's going to come to work for you.

And you'll have to decide if all the excuses for not being at work, or not getting it done, are legit or not :lol:

BallHawk
05-19-2007, 09:37 PM
And you'll have to decide if all the excuses for not being at work, or not getting it done, are legit or not :lol:

If he doesn't work hire Donovan Darrius. He'll be the equivalent of Terry Tate.

HarveyWallbangers
05-19-2007, 10:18 PM

Create the Optimists club then.

the_idle_threat
05-20-2007, 02:20 AM
I Love the Packers.
I Like Favre.

I Am A Bastiche.
Call Me Ishmael.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding post!

Bretsky
05-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Bretsky, I think that its your destiny that after Fergy retires, he's going to come to work for you.

WOW; that's cold :lol: :lol:

Bretsky
05-20-2007, 07:10 AM

Create the Optimists club then.

Or they can create

Turtle Tops Club
Tremendous Turtle Express
The Sailing high Snappers
The Superb Snapper
The Polar Bear Express :lol:

The Shadow
05-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I Love the Packers.
I Like Favre.

I Am A Bastiche.
Call Me Ishmael.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding post!

Thanks, idle!