PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Portis - SOOOOPER Genius

digitaldean
05-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Redskins RB Portis: Vick can do what he wants
ESPN.com news services
Updated: May 21, 2007, 7:13 PM ET

While prosecutors and the league try to find out if Michael Vick was involved in a dog fighting ring at a Virginia house that he owned, one NFL player says it doesn't matter if he did take part.

"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog," Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis told WAVY-TV in Virginia. "If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business."

When told that dog fighting is a felony, Portis replied, "It can't be too bad of a crime."

How anyone can come up with that kind of logic is just beyond my comprehension.
:bang: :bang: :bang:

MJZiggy
05-21-2007, 06:46 PM
PETA's gonna have his ass on a platter. 'Cept now that I think about it, they've been relatively quiet here. I haven't heard one movie star call Ronnie Mexico any names...

digitaldean
05-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Read on PFT.com that during the NFL QB Challenge in the Caymans that some in the crowd were chanting "Who Let The Dogs Out?" to Ron Mexico.

GrnBay007
05-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Read on PFT.com that during the NFL QB Challenge in the Caymans that some in the crowd were chanting "Who Let The Dogs Out?" to Ron Mexico.

maybe they should let a mad pack of dogs out to greet Ronnie. :shock: :P

Edit: ahhh....throw Clinton Portis out there too! :P

Joemailman
05-21-2007, 08:08 PM
http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/fv.htm??g=8861e081-e98f-49fd-8e0f-68c4cee96425&f=34&fg=rss

Video of Portis' comments (following a FedEx commercial)

Scott Campbell
05-21-2007, 08:19 PM
What the hell is he thinking.

packers11
05-21-2007, 08:20 PM
hahahahaha portis

retailguy
05-21-2007, 08:21 PM
What the hell is he thinking.

that's the problem. HE's NOT thinking. He's FEELING! He's feeling it should "be OK". Leave the poor boy alone (Vick)....

what has the world come to? :shock: 8-)

Bretsky
05-21-2007, 08:25 PM
ESPN.com news services

While prosecutors and the league try to find out if Michael Vick was involved in a dog fighting ring at a Virginia house that he owned, one NFL player says it doesn't matter if he did take part.

"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog," Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis told WAVY-TV in Virginia. "If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business."

When told that dog fighting is a felony, Portis replied, "It can't be too bad of a crime."

What a PUKE

My wife, who is a dog trainer, has said that dogs are better beings than people. People create bad dogs and the don't have nearly the choices we do.

This case definitely supports that view.

Scott Campbell
05-21-2007, 08:30 PM
I think his views are despicable.

On another note, how do these guys fall for this over and over again? A reporter sticks a microphone in your face, praying that you say something stupid enough to make national news headlines. Why say anything? Are they so in love with the sound of their own voices that they can't help themselves?

esoxx
05-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Ignorant remarks by Portis.

GrnBay007
05-21-2007, 09:02 PM
My wife, who is a dog trainer, has said that dogs are better beings than people.

And you are not just a lil worried? :P

Bretsky
05-21-2007, 09:05 PM
My wife, who is a dog trainer, has said that dogs are better beings than people.

And you are not just a lil worried? :P

Being a horse I don't have to worry either way :lol:

Guiness
05-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Ya, that's pretty bad. He just doesn't get it

You have to get a kick out of Chris Samuels, who was obviously thinking "Is he really saying this? What am I doing standing next to this guy???"

MadtownPacker
05-21-2007, 09:10 PM
vick needs to call his "buddy" portis and say thanks for making him look even worse.

Joemailman
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
ESPN.com news services

What a PUKE

My wife, who is a dog trainer, has said that dogs are better beings than people. People create bad dogs and the don't have nearly the choices we do.

This case definitely supports that view.

I had to have my dog put down about 3 months ago. On the day I had to do that, she was a better being than Portis, not to mention a hell of a lot smarter. Probably a good thing this story didn't come out right after I had to make the decision. I'm not at my best when I'm angry.

BallHawk
05-21-2007, 09:20 PM
What a worthless piece of shit.

It's a f*cked up world that a guy like Portis is earning multi-millions when police officers and firefighters, you know, people that save other people's lives, are getting paid shit.

Jimx29
05-22-2007, 06:59 PM
http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/fv.htm??g=8861e081-e98f-49fd-8e0f-68c4cee96425&f=34&fg=rss

Video of Portis' comments (following a FedEx commercial)Whoda thunk MSNs player wouldn't play using FF :roll:

4and12to12and4
05-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Jeez, this is proof that we are in the offseason. This is the stupidest story i've read yet. Who cares? We all need to get lives. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rastak
05-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Jeez, this is proof that we are in the offseason. This is the stupidest story i've read yet. Who cares? We all need to get lives. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This idiot thinks torturing animals is a-ok. I don't find anything about it stupid. You should consider Portis himself supremely stupid, which I do.
To me it's news when anyone make that ASSNINE a statement with a straight face.

Charles Woodson
05-22-2007, 09:33 PM
What a worthless piece of shit.

It's a f*cked up world that a guy like Portis is earning multi-millions when police officers and firefighters, you know, people that save other people's lives, are getting paid shit.

Ha, i came to the same conclusion, i recently had to right a research paper, and instead of picking a normal topic, gun control, teen pregnancy, global warming, i picked should athletes be obligated to be role models. Needless to say i got a 100 on the paper. But then again, shes retiring and as a gift gave everyone a hundred :roll: