PDA

View Full Version : Disregard thread...

imscott72
04-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Good morning Packer Rats!!

I thought we'd make a thread dedicated to the draft where we can discuss all of the picks made throughout the afternoon instead of having 30 individual thread to click on. It's going to be a fun morning/afternoon. Will we trade up? Trade down? Stand pat? Hawk, Davis? Lots of questions to be answered this morning. We'll so find out! Go Pack!!

Rastak
04-29-2006, 09:26 AM

I thought we'd make a thread dedicated to the draft where we can discuss all of the picks made throughout the afternoon instead of having 30 individual thread to click on. It's going to be a fun morning/afternoon. Will we trade up? Trade down? Stand pat? Hawk, Davis? Lots of questions to be answered this morning. We'll so find out! Go Pack!!

We already have one.

imscott72
04-29-2006, 09:31 AM

We already have one.

Sorry Ras, I completely missed yours. I suppose we'll let a Viking fan construct a draft thread on our Packer board.. :mrgreen:

Rastak
04-29-2006, 09:34 AM

We already have one.

Sorry Ras, I completely missed yours. I suppose we'll let a Viking fan construct a draft thread on our Packer board.. :mrgreen:

I was the thread starter at JSO last year so it's a tradition....LOL....

Bretsky
04-29-2006, 09:41 AM

We already have one.

SO CAN I BLAME YOU FOR AARON RODGERS THEN ??

imscott72
04-29-2006, 09:42 AM

We already have one.

SO CAN I BLAME YOU FOR AARON RODGERS THEN ??

lol, yeah Ras are you bad luck?? If I went over to PPO and started a draft thread, I'd be banned immediately... :smile: