PDA

View Full Version : I've made the 1,000 mark in posts!

oregonpackfan
05-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Yep, I have finally passed the 1,000 mark in posts! Please note that I have only 5,065 more posts to catch up to MJZiggy! :)

packinpatland
05-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Of course you know you never will. :lol:

oregonpackfan
05-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Of course you know you never will. :lol:

They also told that negative "Never Will" thinking to the Wright Brothers, Thomas Edison, and Sally Ride. Look what they accomplished.

They also said "Never will" to Presidential candidate Pat Paulsen and weird Rosanne Rosannadanna--perhaps my chances are like these two characters. :)

MJZiggy
05-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Dang...I didn't know I had that many. :shock: Maybe I should stop posting for a while.

packinpatland
05-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Good Lord Girl, you just had time off! :lol:

MJZiggy
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
That makes it worse...

packinpatland
05-22-2007, 03:29 PM
They also told that negative "Never Will" thinking to the Wright Brothers, Thomas Edison, and Sally Ride. Look what they accomplished.

They also said "Never will" to Presidential candidate Pat Paulsen and weird Rosanne Rosannadanna--perhaps my chances are like these two characters.

In the words of Shel Silverstein:

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child, Listen to the DON'TS Listen to the SHOULDN'TS The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS Listen of the NEVER HAVES Then listen close to me-- Anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be. :wink:

MJZiggy
05-22-2007, 03:33 PM

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child, Listen to the DON'TS Listen to the SHOULDN'TS The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS Listen of the NEVER HAVES Then listen close to me-- Anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be. :wink:

Then OPF COULD catch my post count... :mrgreen:

oregonpackfan
05-22-2007, 04:01 PM

They also said "Never will" to Presidential candidate Pat Paulsen and weird Rosanne Rosannadanna--perhaps my chances are like these two characters.

Packinpackland,

You touched my heart! Shel Silverstein is my favorite author of poetry for children!

My all-time favorite poem of his is Sick. from the book Where The Sidewalk Ends This is the one where the little girl, Peggy Ann McKay comes up with all these elaborate physical ailments to avoid going to school.

Her ailments and injuries are almost as many as those of Robert Ferguson! :lol:

packinpatland
05-22-2007, 04:13 PM
You touched my heart! Shel Silverstein is my favorite author of poetry for children!

What a shame the is, is now was.

Mr. Silverstein died in 1999. :(

packinpatland
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Don't be so hard on poor Robert, surely some of those hurts have to be real. :lol:

Charles Woodson
05-22-2007, 04:27 PM

na it would still be is,
Just because hes dead doesnt mean he isnt opfs favorite author

packinpatland
05-22-2007, 05:35 PM

na it would still be is,

I think you knew what I meant. :roll:

Charles Woodson
05-22-2007, 09:30 PM

na it would still be is,

I think you knew what I meant. :roll:

:wink: