PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU TEDDY

ND72
04-29-2006, 12:04 PM
If you could have just been at this party, you wouldn't have been able to hear what they said on tv cause when A.J. Hawk was said, it was NUTS here.

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks TT for making the right call.

GoPackGo
04-29-2006, 12:12 PM
Thanks TT for making the right call.

I agree 100%

BF4MVP
04-29-2006, 12:15 PM
hate this pick.

niners are so lucky

Partial
04-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Future DPOY.

He's everything you want in a defender.

FritzDontBlitz
04-29-2006, 12:35 PM
i always had vernon davis as the best offensive choice and hawk as the best defensive pick. i was leaning toward hawk because the linebackers are so deep in this draft you can draft quality help in later rounds, but as time wore on the te pool is looking just as deep so the same logic applies to passing on vern.

i was gonna be happy either way.

good pick tt.

could be worse. we could be moaning "wtf???" like bills fans were when buffalo just passed on selecting matt lienart

FritzDontBlitz
04-29-2006, 12:36 PM
jeez. denny green just did it again. lienart slides all the way to the cards at #10.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-29-2006, 12:48 PM
Fuck you thompson; you did not have the magic to aquire Bush, or Moss and Huff.

You drafted a slow LB, just like You. Fuck you.

Fritz
04-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Oh, shut up, Tank.

Bretsky, ARE YOU HAPPY????? The spell is broken - the Packers have taken your man. Finally. Congrats to you.

Bretsky
04-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Oh, shut up, Tank.

Bretsky, ARE YOU HAPPY????? The spell is broken - the Packers have taken your man. Finally. Congrats to you.

YES FRITZ; IF I was Catholic, I'd be saying my Hail Mary's and asking for forgiveness.

The curse is broken; maybe I've finally found a GM I can see eye to eye with in a draft going forward. :mrgreen:

But I'm one greedy fan; I want three starters from this draft. We have one locked up.

I might even be ready to stop onto the TT train soon.

ND72
04-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Fuck you thompson; you did not have the magic to aquire Bush, or Moss and Huff.

You drafted a slow LB, just like You. Fuck you.

you are some kind of dumb, been waiting to say that for a few days. did you know, the Packers offered N.O. the #5, next years, 2nd round and Javon Walker for the #2 pick, but N.O. declined asking for #5, this year's #2, next years #1 and #2 and Javon Walker (WTMJ 620am)...that's BS. if TT had made that trade, he'd be a joke.

a slow LB? he's faster than Urlacher...shut up.

RashanGary
04-29-2006, 01:48 PM
He's faster and more explosive than Urlacher. Also, he has a better feel and understanding of the game.

I wouldn's be at all surprised if Hawk is a better player than Urlacher. Call me crazy but I'd take Hawk over Urlacher right now.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-29-2006, 01:51 PM
He's faster and more explosive than Urlacher. Also, he has a better feel and understanding of the game.

I wouldn's be at all surprised if Hawk is a better player than Urlacher. Call me crazy but I'd take Hawk over Urlacher right now.

You are crazy. Urlacher, all pro lb, the prototypical LB. Hawk, dat nguyen.

MateoInMex
04-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Tank,

What would have made you happy?

ROFLMFAO: Did the Bills just trade up with the Bears to grab JOHN MCCARGO?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

Marv Levy= Mike Charmin

Fritz
04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
Yup, Mateo. Imagine not only having to live in Buffalo but having to sit through this draft, watching a drooling, former coach who never won a Super Bowl set your team back by about a thousand years.

woodbuck27
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
But I'm one greedy fan; I want three starters from this draft. We have one locked up.

I might even be ready to stop onto the TT train soon.

Well I'm looking at that proposition of getting three starters from this draft class and it may well be possible.

Best candidates of course are led by AJ Hawk and Abdul Hodge at LBer.One of them should start.

Then at WR, the Greg Jennings pick seems to be turning out OK and by all reports he's as polished and NFL ready as any of the WR's that were available. There were other WR's rated higher and his ranking was #109 overall yet picked at #52, but that's sealed.

Then we had REAL need on the OL and TT chose OT Darren Colledge ranked 58th overall at #47 ( most likely BEST part of the Javon Walker trade - although the pick of QB Ingle Martin @ #148 may surprise us) and moved on OG Jason Spitz ranked at #85 overall with the 75th choice.

Re-capping:

Are there three starters among:

#5 - OLB AJ Hawk ; #47 - OT/OG Darren Colledge ; #52 - WR Greg Jennings ; #67 - ILB Abdul Hodge and #75 - OG Jason Spitz ?????

I think so and . . . we still have seven more prospects from this draft class to assess. I'll mention CB (slash WR) Will Blackmon, who's taller and faster than Greg Jennings and may be slated as a WR, as his best chance in the NFL.

Outside of maybe Hawk and Hodge there isn't alot of flash in TT's picks but they fill the bill as far as I saw the need.

Alot of us may have hoped for a new prospect at RB but that comes next April. For now - with a wish and a prayer - we rely on Green/ Davenport and that man Gado.