My AFC representative is the San Diego Chargers

BallHawk
05-25-2007, 05:09 PM
NFC- Saints
AFC- Colts

Champion: Saints

Bretsky
05-25-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm not sold on the Saint's; but they may make it. The NFC stinks.

The Super Bowl Winner will be San Diego, Indianapolis, or New England.
whoever makes it through.

HarveyWallbangers
05-25-2007, 05:22 PM
On a hunch: I like what St. Louis has in the NFC. I think San Diego is the most talented team in the AFC, but I don't like the coach. If I had to bet, I'd have to go with New England, but I don't think they are a given.

RashanGary
05-25-2007, 05:30 PM
I think the Pats are the front runner but the NFL is and always has been a young mans game so I went with the 2 best young, (up and coming) teams. I just thing aging teams have a very hard time staying healthy enough to win it all through a 20 week season.

BallHawk
05-25-2007, 05:32 PM
On a hunch: I like what St. Louis has in the NFC. I think San Diego is the most talented team in the AFC, but I don't like the coach. If I had to bet, I'd have to go with New England, but I don't think they are a given.

St. Louis is definitely my 2nd choice in the NFC. Top 5 QB, two great WRs, a very good RB. Their defense isn't fantastic, but still good.

RashanGary
05-25-2007, 05:37 PM
St. Louis was a nice pick.

I'd say

Chicago, Seattle, St. Louis, Philly and New Orleans are the front runners in the NFC. I think any team, including the Packers can be right in there for the next level of competition.

New England, San Diego, Indy are the AFC front-runners with DEnver, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City and Cinci as the next tier down.

Brando19
05-25-2007, 11:54 PM
NFC: Saints
AFC: Patriots

OS PA
05-26-2007, 02:16 AM
NFC: Cardinals
AFC: Jaguars

Partial
05-26-2007, 02:49 AM
NFC - Minnesota
AFC - Baltimore

Bretsky
05-26-2007, 08:09 AM
NFC - Minnesota
AFC - Baltimore

Interesting

Seriously Teams in the NFC that have made free agency and good draft moves have a shot. The NFC seems to be the NFL's JV squad right now.

Guiness
05-26-2007, 09:05 AM
I guess I'm alone. I like Dallas out of the NFC right now. The one mentioned here that I really disagree with is Seattle. I just don't see it from them.

AFC I'm going with the Colts, because it looks like they've held most of it together. I don't know if Belichick can pull all those new players together, and the new coach in SD is going to hurt them, while he learns about the team, and vice versa. 'course, I picked Dallas, who will have the same problem...

HarveyWallbangers
05-26-2007, 11:02 AM
NFC - Minnesota
AFC - Baltimore

Seriously Teams in the NFC that have made free agency and good draft moves have a shot. The NFC seems to be the NFL's JV squad right now.

What good FA moves did Minnesota make?

BallHawk
05-26-2007, 11:25 AM
NFC - Minnesota
AFC - Baltimore

They signed WR Todd Lowber. Man, where have you been for the last 3 months? :D

Bretsky
05-26-2007, 12:21 PM
NFC - Minnesota
AFC - Baltimore

You misread my lack of logic

The "interesting" from my original post above was meant to be for Minnesota

The seriously was not suppose to refer to Minnesota.

mmmdk
05-26-2007, 07:37 PM
NFC - Saints (but where's the defense?).

AFC - Patriots (all those FA moves).

NFC dark horses - Bears (D wins), Rams (a long shot - so bite me plus NFC is so weak) and Packers (striving to win is paramount but my brain says no).

AFC drak horses - Colts (Manning), Broncos (loaded with talent) & Chargers (must talented team in NFL).

Rastak
05-26-2007, 07:57 PM
NFC - Minnesota
AFC - Baltimore

You gotta be kidding.....Harv, you follow football. They have the next pro bowl TE!

All joking aside.....check out that draft class!

Yea baby.....

packinpatland
05-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Not sure aabout the NFC,
the AFC is definetly the Patriots. Because they have Randy Moss. :wink:

On second thought, NFC is going to us....................GO PACK GO!

4and12to12and4
05-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Patriots and Eagles.