PDA

View Full Version : Money for Packers tickets is due

woodbuck27
05-29-2007, 02:00 PM
http://greenbaypressgazette.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070529/GPG0101/705290496/1058/PKRFeatures

Posted May 29, 2007

Money for Packers tickets is due

Payment is due Wednesday from Brown County residents who received invoices enabling them to purchase tickets for a 2007 Green Bay Packers game.

The invoices due Wednesday were sent to county residents whose names recently were chosen in a ticket drawing. They have the opportunity to purchase four tickets to yet-to-be-determined games for the 2007 season.

Invoices sent by regular mail must be postmarked by Wednesday and can be sent to: Green Bay Packers, PO Box 13564, Green Bay, WI, 54307-3564.

Invoices can be dropped off at the Packers' ticket office at Lambeau Field from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you're dropping off a payment in person, be aware of Lombardi Avenue construction and follow signage to the Lambeau Field parking lot.

— Press-Gazette

woodbuck27
05-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Story Chat

Ted Flopson Tue May 29, 2007 1:42 pm

How about putting some good players on the FIELD.?

Quit your whining. Tue May 29, 2007 10:43 am

I know 70,000 plus people that'd be happy to take the season tickets off your hands.

Payment Tue May 29, 2007 9:49 am

Not sure about the rest of you but I just got a letter in the mail from the Packer Ticket Office. It stated that the Packers had a secret lottery conducted last week. Due to the enormous salary cap excess, my name was selected (as were several hundred other season ticket holders) as one that does not have to pay for his season tickets this season.

I'd like to personally thank GM TT for his redistribution of the wealth with Packer fans. This lessens the pain of not acquiring high priced free agents during the offseason.

This is what makes the GB Packer organization special.

Bretsky
05-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Not sure about the rest of you but I just got a letter in the mail from the Packer Ticket Office. It stated that the Packers had a secret lottery conducted last week. Due to the enormous salary cap excess, my name was selected (as were several hundred other season ticket holders) as one that does not have to pay for his season tickets this season.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Tony Oday
05-29-2007, 10:41 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

lol I dont agree but that was the best quote!