PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady would like his privacy please.

packinpatland
05-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I just read this piece on Tom Brady.
He sounds so naive and well, stupid. I particularly like the last line. :roll: :lol:
Just a suggestion, Tom, try dating someone who isn't a super model or actress?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18922873/

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke for the first time about his impending fatherhood, telling Details magazine being a dad will "be a challenge" but he doesn't understand or like the intense media coverage of his private life.

Brady, 29, is expecting his first child with actress Bridget Moynahan, whom he broke up with in December. Brady is now dating model Gisele Bundchen.

"It doesn't affect anyone but me anyway, so why is it a big deal?" Brady said, according to Details magazine.

Brady, who has won three Super Bowls with the Patriots, said he isn't scared but considers fatherhood "a huge unknown," Details magazine reported.

"I want to prepare for it the way I do everything else in my life," Brady said, Details reported. "I make lists. I make plans. But being a father is different. I think that people go into it and find out, holy (bleep), I have no control."

The Patriots quarterback also said he and Moynahan know the gender of their baby, but he declined to reveal it, the magazine reported.

The Patriots quarterback also discussed his relationship with Bundchen, Details magazine reported, saying he likes the glamorous lifestyle.

"I'm attracted to women who are smart and funny and ambitious and have lives of their own and great families. Isn't that what attracts anyone?" he said, Details reported.

"People want to go out and travel around and meet cool people. I could just go live in Vermont, but is that what I really want?"

MJZiggy
05-29-2007, 03:03 PM
I wonder why the article mentions nothing about the fact that Bundchen is pregnant too...?

the_idle_threat
05-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Damage control from the Vermont Chamber of Commerce is currently underway. :lol:

the_idle_threat
05-29-2007, 03:05 PM
I wonder why the article mentions nothing about the fact that Bundchen is pregnant too...?

Do they know for sure yet that he's the father?

packinpatland
05-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Thought I read it was a 'false alarm'.

Suppose he's too old for his dad to give him the talk? :lol:

Scott Campbell
05-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Thought I read it was a 'false alarm'.

Suppose he's too old for his dad to give him the talk? :lol:

The only talk he'd be getting would be - WAY TO GO TOM! TWO HOT SUPERMODELS.

packinpatland
05-29-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm not going to bite. Enough to say SC, you are a twisted man. :wink:

Got daughters??

Kiwon
05-29-2007, 06:44 PM
He sounds so naive and well, stupid. I particularly like the last line. :roll: :lol:

"People want to go out and travel around and meet cool people. I could just go live in Vermont, but is that what I really want?"

:) :) :) Not too PR savvy... New England Patriots QB throwing down on fellow New Englanders. The residents of Massachusetts, Maine, N.H. and R.I. are laughing about now. Tom Brady confirmed their thoughts - "Cool" and "Vermont" only go together in regards to the weather.

Little Whiskey
05-29-2007, 06:48 PM

Got daughters??

ya, they are all married to the same guy. :D

Scott Campbell
05-29-2007, 06:59 PM

Got daughters??

At least he's not a cousin, Mr. Redneck Rat!

:P

Little Whiskey
05-29-2007, 07:06 PM

Got daughters??

naaa, i don't have any daughters

Kiwon
05-29-2007, 07:39 PM

A little Jeff Foxworthy action, huh?

"If you go to family reunions to pick up dates, then you must be a redneck!" :)

Bretsky
05-29-2007, 07:49 PM

Maybe because it all happened in a 3sum ?? :bow:

packinpatland
05-29-2007, 07:51 PM

Maybe because it all happened in a 3sum ?? :bow:

Sick, Sick, very sick.

oregonpackfan
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Brady said, "People want to go out and travel around and meet cool people. I could just go live in Vermont, but is that what I really want?"

During my college years, I spent 3 summers as a camp counselor in Maine. While traveling to and from the midwest, I spent a few days in Vermont. It is a very beautiful state.

Perhaps Vermont does not have the night clubs or the super models hanging around the maple trees that Brady prefers.

Kiwon
05-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Rural New England is gorgeous. Crisp, cool air, beautiful trees, quiet woods. It's a great place to relax.

Brady's a star, single, and wants to jet set. To each, his own. He's obviously a decent guy and meant no offense but he needs to be smarter in his comments.

packinpatland
05-29-2007, 08:27 PM
[quote="Kiwon"]Rural New England is gorgeous. Crisp, cool air, beautiful trees, quiet woods. It's a great place to relax.

Brady's a star, single, and wants to jet set. To each, his own. He's obviously a decent guy and meant no offense but he needs to be smarter in his comments.[/quo

He need to be smarter about contraceptives.

GrnBay007
05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
I didn't know where else to stick this and since Tommy mentioned becoming a father....what better place. :twisted:

I Think you are the father of one of my kids.......

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at
him.
She says hello*..
He's rather taken back because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me?"
To which she replies, "I think your the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful
to his wife and says, "My gosh, are you the stripper from my bachelor
party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching
while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery??"

She looks into his
eyes and says calmly,

"No, I'm your son's teacher."

packinpatland
05-29-2007, 09:52 PM
That was soooooooooooo good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oregonpackfan
05-30-2007, 12:12 AM
In my entire teaching career, I was never able to make a statement like that! :)

FritzDontBlitz
05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
"I'm attracted to women who are smart and funny and ambitious and have lives of their own and great families. Isn't that what attracts anyone?" he said, Details reported.

yup. then i nail the hot chicks who dig superbowl mvps.

not that i blame him. i just find the superstar atlhlete's naivete fascinating.

packinpatland
05-30-2007, 12:19 PM

yup. then i nail the hot chicks who dig superbowl mvps.

not that i blame him. i just find the superstar atlhlete's naivete fascinating.

'naivete' What a polite way of saying STUPID