PDA

View Full Version : Boredom + Dumb Idea = Loss of Boredom For a Few Minutes

OS PA
06-05-2007, 08:09 AM
So here's the situation: We're all different ages here, we're different sizes, we have different temperments, and hell. So I was thinking we could go back to or look ahead to when we are/were in our prime physically and draft ourselves to an imaginary football team. So here's the deal, I know it's personal information but it should be fun. When we have enough people's statistics we can all bicker about who would be best at what position and voila we'll make ourselves a team... call it umm.. a bonding experience!
__________________________________________________ __

Please List:
Height
Weight
Estimated 40 time
Preferred Football Position (Or position played as a kid)
Estimated Wonderlic score
AND any other intangibles you think are necessary for a football team!
__________________________________________________ __

I'll start.

I'm turning 20 in a few weeks. I've been lazy for most of my life, but this summer I decided i've spent too long as a fat and lazy slob so I got myself a gym membership and i've been going regularly for a few weeks now and i'm really seeing/feeling good things happening! So i'll list what my goals are for the end of the year, and my 40 time which should go up as I drop some tires from my stomach.

Height: 6'2
Weight: 255 (280 right now)
Estimated 40 Time: 4.9 (5.3-5.6 range right now)
Temperment: I'm a really physical guy and don't mind hitting people/getting hit.
Position Played: I played one year in seventh grade, and then I got lazy.. So Offensive Guard and Defensive Tackle, but i'd prefer to be fullback, if we need one.
Estimated Wonderlic: 24/50