PDA

View Full Version : Vick's house ripped off

packinpatland
06-05-2007, 10:04 AM
They may have entered via a side window, but with this much stuff, they had to walk it out the front door. I can understand the tv's, maybe the leather sofa..........but floor buffers? :roll:

ATLANTA (AP) - Michael Vick's house in Virginia that has been the subject of a dogfighting investigation was broken into between May 7 and May 18, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Monday on its Web site.

Three plasma televisions - 62 inches, 42 inches and 32 inches - two floor buffers, a wet/dry vacuum, an upright washer and dryer, and a leather sofa valued at $17,550 were stolen, the newspaper said, citing a police report.
The lone person working in the Surry County sheriff's office Monday night said he did not have access to the report. After-hours calls to the office and home of prosecutor Gerald G. Poindexter were unanswered.

"I don't think it had anything to do with possible evidence," in the dogfighting case, Poindexter told the newspaper. "I think it was some feuding over the spoils."

According to the police report, someone entered the home through a side window and an attempt had been made to break in the front window. The alarm was not working.

Merlin
06-05-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL.....he probably paid someone to do it so he could be a "victim" and get all of the negative media away for awhile....HAHAHA

MadtownPacker
06-05-2007, 12:04 PM
According to the police report, someone entered the home through a side window and an attempt had been made to break in the front window. The alarm was not working.
He has a $17K couch and his alarm happened to not be working?

What a load of crap. This is a obviously some kind of distraction or way to get rid of some evidence. Mr. vick might be into more deeper activity then originally thought.

Maybe someone needed to get something out of the house that would indicate they where involved in all this.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear about vick being found with his hands tied behind his back and his throat slashed.

Cheesehead Craig
06-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Looks like some of the guys who were living there wanted to take what they could of the good life to their new digs. Vick's going away and so is all the $ he brought to this charming group of individuals. They are taking what they can while they can.

packinpatland
06-05-2007, 12:59 PM
He has a $17K couch and his alarm happened to not be working?

What a load of crap. This is a obviously some kind of distraction or way to get rid of some evidence. Mr. vick might be into more deeper activity then originally thought.

Maybe someone needed to get something out of the house that would indicate they where involved in all this.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear about vick being found with his hands tied behind his back and his throat slashed.

As much as I don't like the guy, I'd hate for something bad like that to happen.
Maybe, they could just let the dogs at him? :wink:

The Leaper
06-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Does Vick get confused when he plays up in Cleveland? Might he fling a few Benjamins into the Dawg Pound before recognizing that the guys in the masks aren't fighting to the death?

gureski
06-05-2007, 01:25 PM
ITEMS FOR SALE

Drop me an e-mail if you're interested. I'm looking to move the items fast...

Three plasma televisions - 62 inches, 42 inches and 32 inches - two floor buffers, a wet/dry vacuum, an upright washer and dryer, and a leather sofa

:lol:

I am so glad I never came near the train station where Vick's bandwagon was boarding. Some family and friends this guy has, huh?

Brandon494
06-05-2007, 04:15 PM
LOL.....he probably paid someone to do it so he could be a "victim" and get all of the negative media away for awhile....HAHAHA

right...... :roll:

Kiwon
06-05-2007, 04:38 PM
No, no, no, you guys are confused.

This is the house where Michael Vick says he was "never there." He was gone all the time. He furnished the house with all this stuff but then he never used it.

And the timing of the theft has nothing to do with the dog fighting investigation. The thieves were careful not to tamper with or remove any incriminating evidence. It was pure random chance that the two things were going on, you know, Evolution-like. The alarm system didn't work? Just another coincidence.

And any judge or jury in the future that hears the case will be able to ignore Vick's lawyer's claim that the burglary compromised the integrity of any evidence gathered at the home after the fact.

And they will certainly dismiss the notion that Vick set up the robbery himself and let the thieves keep the stuff if they would remove some evidence that could be used against him. Nah, no way that they would believe that.

RashanGary
06-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I strongly suspect they were getting some evidence out as well. It is just way too conveniant to have a "robbery"

GrnBay007
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
This thing started out as a drug investigation, right? Maybe the "owner" of the property was concerned the property might be seized by law enforcement if there was evidence leaning toward drug sales and decided to stage a burglary rather than take their chances.

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 07:53 PM
maybe they stopped over at my place first so they could "borrow" my car

AV David
06-07-2007, 08:54 AM
This news will wreck my whole day. I don't know how I will sleep tonight.

packinpatland
06-07-2007, 09:52 AM
This news will wreck my whole day. I don't know how I will sleep tonight.

Glad you just now found out, you'd have lost a couple weeks worth! :shock: