PDA

View Full Version : Got Jacked!!!

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 07:09 PM
woke up this morning and as opened my garage door i found out that some @&%!@ stole my car!!! luckily for me it was my company's car. however, after the police showed up (had a sherriff and 3 detectives, live in the country so i guess they send the whole force) they told me that they believe he kicked the door into my garage and came into my house and took the keys out of my wife's purse. the kicker is that my son (who sleeps on that side of the house) woke up crying last night. I went into his room and noticed that my motion dectector light had turned on. I thought it had been an animal or tree branch that set it off, but could have been this jackass. hell, i could have run into him as i walked thru the kitchen. who would have thought that i'm going to have to carry my shot gun every time i go to check on my son!! he stole a bunch of tools and other crap out of my garage, but fortunalty everyone is okay!! really pisses me off and my wife is freaked out!! changed all the locks and need to re-program the door opener, since it was in the car. f-ing crack heads! this is the third car the police think he stole in my area! when the catch him, i hope they nail his ball to the wall!!

thanks for the room to vent. back to making my list of stolen shit and trying to assign some kind of value

MJZiggy
06-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Holy shit, Whiskey, I'm glad everyone's ok. Sorry to hear about the theft, but that is stuff and was insured (right?). Hopefully they find whoever did it.

Little Whiskey
forgot to mention the bastard stole my un-open case of MGD and venison out of my freezer!!!

MJZiggy
forgot to mention the bastard stole my un-open case of MGD and venison out of my freezer!!!

Well see, now you didn't say that!!!

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 07:26 PM
ya, i have insurance, however have a pretty large deductible. so i might leave the garage open tonight to see what else can be stolen!!

i thought when i would have to file a claim on my homeowners insurance it would be pretty large. (due to a fire or storm) not due to a crack-head stealing my tools!

hey mad, are you and your boys going to be intown any time soon? the cops told me where they think this dude lives. thought maybe you could provide some backup

BallHawk
06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
hey mad, are you and your boys going to be intown any time soon? the cops told me where they think this dude lives. thought maybe you could provide some backup

I think Mad is too busy with other stuff, but if you want I can give you Pacman Jones' number. He should be able to get the job done.

:wink:

the_idle_threat
06-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Just call the Cincinnati Bengals. They got all kinds of guys who will go all "A-team" for ya! :lol:

Kiwon
06-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I hate to say it but it sounds like someone (probably more than one person) who knew where a lot of your stuff was and familiar with the layout of your home.

Why wasn't he afraid of making noise? It's one thing to enter a garage and another to enter the home and rummage around a dark kitchen looking for keys.

The tools and the freezer are in the garage, right?

BallHawk
06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Just call the Cincinnati Bengals. They got all kinds of guys who will go all "A-team" for ya! :lol:

Yeah, that works great getting the car back, but driving it back to Whiskey's house is the problem. They'll probably get arrested for DUI and then the car will become property of the police.

Joemailman
06-06-2007, 07:37 PM

No wonder they sent the whole force! :shock:

the_idle_threat
06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Whiskey will drive, of course. And with a guy named "whiskey" driving, what are the odds that they get stopped and arrested for an IUD? :wink: :lol:

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I hate to say it but it sounds like someone (probably more than one person) who knew where a lot of your stuff was and familiar with the layout of your home.

Why wasn't he afraid of making noise? It's one thing to enter a garage and another to enter the home and rummage around a dark kitchen looking for keys.

The tools and the freezer are in the garage, right?

kiwon, not sure if the dude was staking out the place or not. he pulled the door release and lifted it up by hand. police said he did the same thing on all the other robberies.

another kick in the pants. the car is On-Star equiped, but the subscription ran out. they told the police that the only way to reactivate the service is to push the button on the mirror. I wonder if this was a terrorist threat it they could have pulled some strings and figured out a way to reactivate it and find the SOB. hell, probably would have called in an air strike it that was the case!

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Whiskey will drive, of course. And with a guy named "whiskey" driving, what are the odds that they get stopped and arrested for an IUD? :wink: :lol:

it was just a "little" whiskey officer. i promise

Charles Woodson
06-06-2007, 08:13 PM
man, that sucks they stole ur venison. well and the car. But damn venison is good.

MadtownPacker
06-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Whiskey, I would be honored to have the chance to hunt these dogs down with you. I dont know how big it is where you live but over here it is not hard to find out who people are when this shit happens. These guys will get caught though cuz they keep doing it.

Glad you didnt get caught half asleep, would have been bad. Whoever this is was bold and didnt give a fuck about running into you so they might have been strapped too. If you dont have wrought iron doors you should get them.

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 08:17 PM
ever had to clean up that damn finger print dust?? that crap does not come off. seems like they dusted the whole house. stuff must be cheap or else they have an unlimited budget for print dust.

the good news.......I stopped by and picked up my rental car. insurance is going to cover up to a lincoln town car, or chrysler 300. not a bad switch. maybe they won't find it for a while. wouldn't mind them finding my stuff first though!

Little Whiskey
06-06-2007, 08:20 PM
If you dont have wrought iron doors you should get them.

can you electrify them too? i would love to see this bastard come back and grab hold of a little 110.

Kiwon
06-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Bottom line, I'm glad everyone is okay. I feel bad for your wife and son. I hope they will learn to cope with the fear and anger they must be feeling.

I've dealt with a couple of robbery attempts in the past when I was at home. Thieves are crazy to even try. If violence starts there's no telling where it will end. It's not worth someone getting killed.

GrnBay007
06-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Wow, sorry this happened to your family Whiskey. Glad everyone is ok!! It's tough to explain the feeling unless you've ever been the victim of a crime. And to come into your home...your safe place...that's the worst. Hope they catch him/her/them and you get the chance to look them in the eye and tell them what you think of them.

packinpatland
06-07-2007, 08:49 AM
That's not a very good start to the day, bright side........can't get worse, I wouldn't think.
Hope all is well, and they catch the slimeball(s).

The venison.............wasn't 'road kill' was it? :lol:

Just kidding, I grew up eating alot of venison, moose, elk etc. Where do you put the insurance value on that?

Little Whiskey
06-07-2007, 12:31 PM
thanks for all the replys, you even made me chuckle a few times. I was pretty pissed off last night as was thinking about it again, then when we finally went to bed it was kinda erie feeling through out the night. your right 007 you don't really understand until you've gone thru it. expecially when they come into your house. but thankfully no one was hurt.

Merlin
06-07-2007, 12:42 PM

That's it man! When they steal the beer and the venison it's time to form a posse and hunt him down!

Where do I sign up?

Charles Woodson
06-07-2007, 03:13 PM

That's it man! When they steal the beer and the venison it's time to form a posse and hunt him down!

Where do I sign up?

i sign up only if i get a share of the venison

packinpatland
06-07-2007, 03:18 PM
My father hunts. I have a freezer full of moose and venison. Please come steal it.

Little Whiskey
06-07-2007, 10:07 PM
My father hunts. I have a freezer full of moose and venison. Please come steal it.

any beer?

i'll be right over!

HarveyWallbangers
06-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Little Whiskey
07-05-2007, 09:38 PM
thought i would give a little follow up to my car jacking saga.

a month has passed. the insurance company has decided to settle the claim. a check was cut this morning. my new car arrived around noon and about 2pm i receive a phone call......this is the police dept. we have found your car!! freaking hilarious!!!

they told me that my stuff is still in the car and after they get finished running it thru the system. i can stop by and get my things. had they called monday or tuesday, i would have had gotten the car back but now i think the insurance company owns it and i am in my new lease. the only problem is the old car had a few other bells and whistles that this new car does not. oh well.

BallHawk
07-06-2007, 06:52 AM
thought i would give a little follow up to my car jacking saga.

a month has passed. the insurance company has decided to settle the claim. a check was cut this morning. my new car arrived around noon and about 2pm i receive a phone call......this is the police dept. we have found your car!! freaking hilarious!!!

they told me that my stuff is still in the car and after they get finished running it thru the system. i can stop by and get my things. had they called monday or tuesday, i would have had gotten the car back but now i think the insurance company owns it and i am in my new lease. the only problem is the old car had a few other bells and whistles that this new car does not. oh well.

Wow. Talk about bad timing.

What car do you have now?

Little Whiskey
07-06-2007, 11:54 PM
another impala, just changed colors and one model year newer.

MadtownPacker
07-07-2007, 12:19 AM
So when are you gonna let your pack of hounds smell the car so you can go chasing the thieves down? :P

Little Whiskey
07-07-2007, 08:50 AM
So when are you gonna let your pack of hounds smell the car so you can go chasing the thieves down? :P

where's harlan and bretsky.

according to detective i talked with, the guy dumped the car only a few days after he took it. after he was caught trying to sell other stolen property to an undercover, he confessed to taking my car and told them were it was......a correctional facility!!! it sat for a month and all the cops and guards going in and out didn't notice a car parked in the same spot for a month!!!

Scott Campbell
07-07-2007, 09:54 AM
What kind of condition was it in when you got it back?

MadtownPacker
07-07-2007, 09:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Maybe the dude left it for a future release date? So what was his deal? Dope fiend? convicted felon? stupid ass kid?

Little Whiskey
07-07-2007, 04:12 PM
the car was white. now it is silver from all the print dust. you couldn't even see thru the windows.

car was fine. all my stuff that was in the car was left in the car. he had already sold the stuff he stole from my garage.

guess he was a dope head. looking for cash. the cops busted a ring of them.