PDA

View Full Version : Ta da dom, da da da (Indiana Jones theme)

packinpatland
06-07-2007, 06:29 PM
My daughter has just been asked to be an extra in the new Indiana Jones film. A part is being filmed on Yale's campus. How ironic, she's an........................archaeology major.

oregonpackfan
06-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Congratulations! Have you lined up an agent for her yet? :)

falco
06-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Much better Indy 4 than Rambo 4, IMHO.

Fosco33
06-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Very cool - my second cousin is the screenplay writer. Hopefully it's better than his last few (War of the World, MI, etc.).

packinpatland
06-11-2007, 12:37 PM
She made the final cut. Gets fitted for her costume on Wed. They are filming on campus from the 28th thru the 7th.
When you lead a boring life........this is pretty exciting!

LL2
06-11-2007, 12:55 PM
She made the final cut. Gets fitted for her costume on Wed. They are filming on campus from the 28th thru the 7th.
When you lead a boring life........this is pretty exciting!

That is really cool! I did tax returns in the past for a woman who got royalties for a couple small parts she played (it wasn't much). She said you have to be listed in the credits to get royalties. Another guy I new was in Barber Shop 2, and he said the extras are told NOT to talk to the main stars unless they say something to you. They shoot scenes for quite a few movies in the Chicago area. Just a couple months ago they were shooting Batman 2 a couple blocks from where my wife works.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I was an extra on "back to school" with rodney dangerfield. Look for me, i'm the one smoking crack.

LL2
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
I was an extra on "back to school" with rodney dangerfield. Look for me, i'm the one smoking crack.

I'm sure you were.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-11-2007, 03:26 PM

I'm sure you were.

That ain't a lie. I am definitely in it. Not smoking crack..though I did "party" with Downey jr.

I can give you the exact scene that i'm in, if you don't believe. Filmed at UW, plenty of Tyrone's friends are in that movie.

Zool
06-11-2007, 03:28 PM

I'm sure you were.

That ain't a lie. I am definitely in it. Not smoking crack..though I did "party" with Downey jr.

I can give you the exact scene that i'm in, if you don't believe. Filmed at UW, plenty of Tyrone's friends are in that movie.The scene where they remodeled the dorm room into a big suite?

packinpatland
06-13-2007, 07:46 PM
For those of us who have to live vicariously thru their kids, this is very exciting.
My daughter got 'fitted' today. She will be wearing a plaid jumper, cardigan, white socks, and saddle shoes. I can't remember the last time I saw her in a dress!

The phone rang tonight, caller ID said 'Paramount', the studio calling to verify what she had put on her forms.
As I've said before,I live a fairly dull, boring life, this is way cool.
So, for awhile, just indulge me. :)

oregonpackfan
06-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Sure thing, Packinpatland,

All of us who are parents understand your pride. :)

GrnBay007
06-13-2007, 11:57 PM

How exciting for your daughter and YOU!!! :D

Don't worry about it....these guys have always been great about listening to me post my kid's sports records each season. :oops:

My son's baseball team is 16-1 right now with 4 games left.

Nothing better than watching your kid being involved in a sport or activity.

My daughter is the Drama queen.....wait......I do mean plays and choir. :P

LL2
06-14-2007, 09:06 AM
As I've said before,I live a fairly dull, boring life, this is way cool.

Indulge away. This is too cool to not share with people. Fill us in on all the details. Maybe the main stars and director will see something in her and give her a bigger role. It can happen. Edward Furlong was plucked off the streets to be in Terminator 2. Just one example I can think of.

MadtownPacker
06-14-2007, 09:25 AM
So is she gonna make out with Harrison Ford or is that Mama's dream? :lol:

packinpatland
06-14-2007, 10:02 AM
NO and NO!!!! :no: