PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Report

BallHawk
06-07-2007, 09:32 PM
http://www.ripoffreport.com

The idea of the site is for people that felt they have been scammed to post their experiences in the hope nobody else will be scammed.

However, the site is pretty entertaining. Some of the stuff people come up with is hilarious. Some of them are fake, some of them are true, and some of them are just bizarre.

Here's a sample of one of my favorites. Whether it is real or not, it's still funny, in a bizarre kind of way.

I was driving through Whidbey Island and stopped to eat lunch at a McDonalds in Oak Harbor. I ordered the 10 piece McNugget meal. After I drove away I started to eat and was counting my McNuggets as I popped them into my mouth (This is a normal habit for me) and when I got to 10 there wasn't one there to eat. I stopped my car and searched my bag thinking it might have fallen out of the box. It wasn't there. I then searched my car to see if it had fallen there. It wasn't there either. I was quite upset because I was very hungry at the time and I really could have used that McNugget to satisfy myself. Instead I had to stop at the next store and by a candy bar.
I am really mad. I know they don't pay the workers at McDonalds very much but you'd think they would be able to count to 10. I am thinking that maybe it was on purpose because they are prejudice. You see I am going bald and I know that some narrow minded people don't like bald and balding people. I did see the they looking at me funny and one workers was giggling. Either that or maybe one of the workers ate it thinking they could get away with it. Or maybe McDonalds has a policy of shorting people of their McNuggets. If they short each 10 piece box 1 nugget that would be 10%. Doesn't that work out to 10% extra profit on each box?
I can't be the only one that has come up short on their McNugget quota.
I don't know what to do. I feel that McDonalds has abuse my trust and forced me to go hungry for no reason.
I want my McNugget!

Brian
Everett, Washington
U.S.A.

BallHawk
06-07-2007, 09:48 PM
This one's quite a tale.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/138/RipOff0138892.htm

Zool
06-08-2007, 08:03 AM
I was driving through Whidbey Island and stopped to eat lunch at a McDonalds in Oak Harbor. I ordered the 10 piece McNugget meal. After I drove away I started to eat and was counting my McNuggets as I popped them into my mouth (This is a normal habit for me) and when I got to 10 there wasn't one there to eat. I stopped my car and searched my bag thinking it might have fallen out of the box. It wasn't there. I then searched my car to see if it had fallen there. It wasn't there either. I was quite upset because I was very hungry at the time and I really could have used that McNugget to satisfy myself. Instead I had to stop at the next store and by a candy bar.
I am really mad. I know they don't pay the workers at McDonalds very much but you'd think they would be able to count to 10. I am thinking that maybe it was on purpose because they are prejudice. You see I am going bald and I know that some narrow minded people don't like bald and balding people. I did see the they looking at me funny and one workers was giggling. Either that or maybe one of the workers ate it thinking they could get away with it. Or maybe McDonalds has a policy of shorting people of their McNuggets. If they short each 10 piece box 1 nugget that would be 10%. Doesn't that work out to 10% extra profit on each box?
I don't know what to do. I feel that McDonalds has abuse my trust and forced me to go hungry for no reason.
I want my McNugget!

Brian
Everett, Washington
U.S.A.[/b]Of the many things to make fun of this guy about, these 3 stood out.

First off fat boy, 9 is plenty for you. They actually used to be a 9 piece nugget. On the rare occasion I want my arteries clogged and my intestines cleaned out, I go to McDonalds and I share a 10 piece with my daughter.

Forced him to get a candy bar cause he was still hungry? How about an apple there slim?

Iron Mike
06-08-2007, 08:14 AM
I want my McNugget!

Brian
Everett, Washington

First off fat boy, 9 is plenty for you. They actually used to be a 9 piece nugget. On the rare occasion I want my arteries clogged and my intestines cleaned out, I go to McDonalds and I share a 10 piece with my daughter.

Forced him to get a candy bar cause he was still hungry? How about an apple there slim?

I'm thinking he should sue McDonald's. The hot coffee lady got $480,000.

This guy should get at least that much for the mental anguish of not getting his last McNugget. Not to mention time lost for having to stop and get a candy bar when he was not sated with nine McNuggets.

Zool
06-08-2007, 08:18 AM
I want my McNugget!

Brian
Everett, Washington

I'm thinking he should sue McDonald's. The hot coffee lady got $480,000.

This guy should get at least that much for the mental anguish of not getting his last McNugget. Not to mention time lost for having to stop and get a candy bar when he was not sated with nine McNuggets.

No kidding. That heart attack isn't going to make itself happen, and McDonalds is slowing the process down by denying him a nugget.

BallHawk
06-08-2007, 09:27 AM
I remember when they used to do a 20 piece Chicken McNugget. I'd always share it with my mom and brother, but there'd always be someone eating the whole thing by themselves.

Sure, anyone here could eat 20 McNuggets, a Large Fries, etc. but most of us, when we eat, have something that says to us "You're going to gain a lot of weight if you keep on eating like this." However, some people, like this guy, don't have that voice.

And really, how filling is one freakin' McNugget? It's not like they forgot his Big Mac or Fries, they forgot one freakin' nugget. I actually like it when the forget a Nugget because when I tell them there's a missing Nugget, I get 6 more.

I seldom eat at McDonald's, though. It's the one place in the world where you can eat 1500 calories and still not be full.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-08-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.ripoffreport.com

The idea of the site is for people that felt they have been scammed to post their experiences in the hope nobody else will be scammed.

However, the site is pretty entertaining. Some of the stuff people come up with is hilarious. Some of them are fake, some of them are true, and some of them are just bizarre.

Here's a sample of one of my favorites. Whether it is real or not, it's still funny, in a bizarre kind of way.

I want my McNugget!

Brian
Everett, Washington
U.S.A.

The rip off report is a joke. Read this article:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-02-01/news/the-real-rip-off-report/