PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos

Brando19
06-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Anyone wanna take a guess at what's going to happen tonight to Tony?

GBRulz
06-10-2007, 10:02 AM
I have never watched the show, but I'm just curious as to how many people will be calling and cancelling HBO this week, now that the show is done! Seems like so many of my friends only have HBO for the Soprano's!

MJZiggy
06-10-2007, 10:04 AM
I have never watched the show, but I'm just curious as to how many people will be calling and cancelling HBO this week, now that the show is done! Seems like so many of my friends only have HBO for the Soprano's!

That's silly when you can get it on DVD...

Scott Campbell
06-10-2007, 10:11 AM

That's what I do, but the delay from original broadcast to DVD availability is a killer. I'll probably see the final episode on the road this week.

As to how it ends? I'd love to see Tony have a heart attack while getting a lap dance at the Bing. And then Carmella has to go to work as a Walmart greeter when her blood money runs out.

Brando19
06-10-2007, 10:32 AM

That's what I do, but the delay from original broadcast to DVD availability is a killer. I'll probably see the final episode on the road this week.

As to how it ends? I'd love to see Tony have a heart attack while getting a lap dance at the Bing. And then Carmella has to go to work as a Walmart greeter when her blood money runs out.

LOL...that's the coolest one I've heard yet! I hope Tony lives, though. There's some talk of a Sopranos movie if he lives.
I've heard so many possible endings for tonight, some good, some bad. The worst I've heard is that it's all been a dream....Tony will wake up having dreamed everything and go back to his 9 to 5 job as a regular guy.

oregonpackfan
06-10-2007, 11:30 AM

Whew! Thanks for owning up to have never watched the show, GBRulz! I was beginning to think I was the only one who had never watched the show or rented the DVD's!

packers11
06-10-2007, 12:37 PM
I think he ends up dying, but I HOPE NOT...

I hope they come out with a movie type Finale...

but hey, thats just me...

Most of tony's mob has died though, so I don't see how they can prolong it... It will be really interesting...

packers11
06-10-2007, 09:08 PM
im speechless... how could they do that to the viewers!!!

Now we have to wait...

pittstang5
06-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Just to make sure....the blackout when Meadow was running into the restaurant happened on everyone's TV...Right?!?!?!?!.....It wasn't my f'n Direct-tv going out ........RIGHT!?!?!?!

packers11
06-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Just to make sure....the blackout when Meadow was running into the restaurant happened on everyone's TV...Right?!?!?!?!.....It wasn't my f'n Direct-tv going out ........RIGHT!?!?!?!

hahahaha I thought my cable went out too... I ran into the other room where my brother was watching it... Nope... They did it to EVERYONE...

Brando19
06-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Ok what happened??!?!? i don't get HBO!!!! WHAT WENT ON?!?!

pittstang5
06-10-2007, 09:16 PM

hahahaha I thought my cable went out too... I ran into the other room where my brother was watching it... Nope... They did it to EVERYONE...

My wife and I, at the same time, stood up and screamed.....NO!!!!!

Freak Out
06-11-2007, 05:01 PM
So were the two dudes in the cafe FBI or mob? Had to be FBI. I think that was the best way to end it. I figured he would not get wacked and who wants to watch a mob trial? How about the boss getting his freaking head run over? Lol!