PDA

View Full Version : Are You Happy with the draft so far? (packers draft)

Charles Woodson
04-29-2006, 10:24 PM
poll of the day/night

Are You Happy with the draft so far? (packers draft)

ND72
04-29-2006, 10:31 PM
AJ Hawk was the main reason for my pick, couple lineman definately helped...but Abdul Hodge was the tip of the iceberg.

RashanGary
04-29-2006, 10:32 PM
I put I like it but it could have been better. I think Thompson reached for players of need. I can't imagine all the best players on the board just happened to be OG's, WR's and LB's. It was just too convenient and I can't help but think that he passed up some amazing talent at other positions.

Joemailman
04-29-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't really get into trying to judge a draft before any of these guys have played. I like TT's approach though, and I'm thrilled with Hawk.

swede
04-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Calhoun or Brandon Williams :sad:

Otherwise pretty good.

RashanGary
04-29-2006, 10:33 PM
What position do you think Colledge is going to play ND? Do you think he'll start at OG?

I'm at work so I can't listen to any audio if Thompson answered it already.

BF4MVP
04-29-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty pumped about it now..I'm excited about our linebackers..Still can't believe we got Abdul Hodge in the third..Whatta player that guy's gonna be..Huge steal..

BARNETT - HODGE - HAWK

Amazing.

When we first selected Hawk I wasn't excited..I wanted Vernon Davis..But I'm pretty pumped about it now.

PS we also filled glaring needs on our line.

ND72
04-29-2006, 10:42 PM
did a lot of reading on him, He's projected as a Guard in the NFL....i think he'll have first shot at LG next season. I can't picture them right now drafting a guy just to have depth in the 2nd round.

Just my guess though, he'd have first chance at LG. I think spitz would have a good chance as well.