PDA

View Full Version : What position is Colledge gonna play? Will he start?

RashanGary
04-29-2006, 10:36 PM
I think he's Mike Wahle II. I think he'll start at LG from day one. Anyone have any insight?

BF4MVP
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure ..But I wouldn't be at all surprised if both of the linemen started.

Joemailman
04-29-2006, 10:40 PM
It sounds like he has the skills for that position. The only question is whether he is strong enough right now. He may need some time in the weight room before he is ready to start at guard.

MJZiggy
04-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Rock'll have 'em ready in no time.

BF4MVP
04-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Yep..Rock's new free weights regimen.

The players seem to like it..They have been saying that they walk into the weight room, it's almost like it's the regular season because there are so many players there...

MJZiggy
04-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Tomorrow they'll have one more.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2006, 11:16 PM
He'll be moved inside. Loved the pick for this team.

OS PA
04-30-2006, 03:51 AM
O-Line in 2006

Clifton - Colledge - Wells - Spitz/Barry/Whitaker - Tauscher

These two picks add tremendous depth to our porous line.

Colledge/Barry can be moved to tackle if injuries happen (Hope to god they dont)

Whittaker is a solid plug in at guard if injruries strike, Whit could also see time at RT due to his size in the zone blocking scheme.

Spitz is a Scott Wells Guard/Center type who can plug into Center if Wells is injured.

Throw in Coston and we're set

Clifton, Colledge, Wells, Spitz, Barry, Whittaker, Tausch, Coston 8 linemen going into the 2006 season, If we want to take 9 throw in White or Klemm. I think we can practice squad Chris White one more year. Also if Coston is not as far along in development we could replace him with White and put Coston on the practice squad.

Just in the first day our two glaring holes as a team O-Line and LB Core are looking solid

WOLB - Hawk, Manning, Thomas
MLB - Hodge, Poppinga(Don't count Brady out, he could start next year, he is a beast after all), Manning
SOLB - Barnett, Thomas, Poppinga

Lol, crazy and really early, but our 52 man roster seems to be shaping up nicely =)

Clifton, Coston, Colledge, Wells, Spitz, Barry, Whittaker, Tauscher, Hawk, Manning, Thomas, Popping, Barnett, Hodge, Woodson, Harris, Carrol, Hawkins, Manuel, Underwood, Collins, Green, Gado, Davenport, Leach, Henderson, Martin, Franks, Lee, Driver, Boerigter, Jennings, Gardner, Ferguson, Ryan(Punter from Canada)

I'm tired and rambling, heading to bed. Good day one see you all in 8 hours =).