PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 was an inside job used to change our government.

PackerBlues
06-19-2007, 12:42 PM
Just another video with countless facts that are hard to deny. Makes 9/11 even scarier than if terrorists had actually done it. Not a conspiracy theory video, a video that brings together footage and facts that you may have already seen and forgotten about over time. Check it out.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/110929/Zeitgeist_Part_2_of_3.html

LL2
06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Sure, Bush wanted 3,000 people to die so he could implement some things. I'm sure some conspiracy theories are true, but you have to be a heartless soul or the devil himself to want 9/11 to happen.

packinpatland
06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Just another video with countless facts that are hard to deny. Makes 9/11 even scarier than if terrorists had actually done it. Not a conspiracy theory video, a video that brings together footage and facts that you may have already seen and forgotten about over time. Check it out.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/110929/Zeitgeist_Part_2_of_3.html

You really need to stop watching these videos. Not good for your, or anybody else's health.
I mean this in the kindest way possible...................STOP IT! :no:

PackerBlues
06-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Sure, Bush wanted 3,000 people to die so he could implement some things. I'm sure some conspiracy theories are true, but you have to be a heartless soul or the devil himself to want 9/11 to happen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138

about 25 minutes into this video, it points out that unknown to the German people, Hitler burned down his own parliament building, blaming it on an attack by terrorists......then, he passed his own version of the Patriot Act. History repeating itself?

packinpatland
06-19-2007, 01:41 PM
You didn't listen to a word I said did you? :?

PackerBlues
06-19-2007, 02:05 PM
After watchin that last video, I think I catch your meaning PIPL. I'm done.

Joemailman
06-19-2007, 05:50 PM

I don't believe in the inside job theory, but it can't be dismissed simply on the basis that it was too heartless an act for people in the White House to contemplate. They started a war that has killed many times more people than 9/11. Besides, if it were an inside job, I think it would have been someone other than Bush. Bush couldn't have pulled it off if he wanted to.

Kiwon
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
I just watched a documentary a couple of nights ago on the families that lost loved ones on 9-11.

There is a big difference between their speech and the way other people not directly connected to the event talk about it. It's obvious that some six years later that a growing segment of the population feels comfortable to talk about the event in the abstract like it was fiction.

Real people died that day and real families are struggling with their loss. Real people jumped out of windows rather than burn to death. Real people were crushed as the buildings fell. Real service personnel, policemen, firemen, paramedics, etc., died that day heroically doing their jobs.

The people who carried out the attack are proud of what they did and fully acknowledge their role. They don't try to hide their involvement. We know who, what, where, why and how........and yet for political motives or plain stupidity, conspiracy theories abound mainly among those who hate traditional America.

IMO, it is cruel beyond description to the families of the people who suffered that day to posit and give any credence to the notion that the U.S. government, or any part of it, had anything to do with the planning and carrying out of the 9-11 attacks.

This isn't a political football or harmless philosophy to verbally kick around. It was a real event and real people's lives were permanently altered through it. Real people are still suffering today. Care should be taken to consider their feelings when 9-11 is discussed.

hurleyfan
06-19-2007, 07:07 PM
I just watched a documentary a couple of nights ago on the families that lost loved ones on 9-11.

There is a big difference between their speech and the way other people not directly connected to the event talk about it. It's obvious that some six years later that a growing segment of the population feels comfortable to talk about the event in the abstract like it was fiction.

Real people died that day and real families are struggling with their loss. Real people jumped out of windows rather than burn to death. Real people were crushed as the buildings fell. Real service personnel, policemen, firemen, paramedics, etc., died that day heroically doing their jobs.

The people who carried out the attack are proud of what they did and fully acknowledge their role. They don't try to hide their involvement. We know who, what, where, why and how........and yet for political motives or plain stupidity, conspiracy theories abound mainly among those who hate traditional America.

IMO, it is cruel beyond description to the families of the people who suffered that day to posit and give any credence to the notion that the U.S. government, or any part of it, had anything to do with the planning and carrying out of the 9-11 attacks.

This isn't a political football or harmless philosophy to verbally kick around. It was a real event and real people's lives were permanently altered through it. Real people are still suffering today. Care should be taken to consider their feelings when 9-11 is discussed.

Well said Kiwon... as a person that knows many people that died that day, I still have tremendous feelings of hatred towards the zealots that carried out those tragic events.

Let's end this once and for all... pull the troops and the American workers / embassy folks, and start all over again..

packinpatland
06-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Kiwon, I agree with you. Care should be taken. But it's like anything that is 'in the past', people have a way of disassociating.
I met a woman who lives down the street from me for the first time a few months ago, she'd had a stroke and was out using walker....she is quite old. As we were 'meeting' at my mailbox, I noticed on her arm.... tatooed numbers. She saw me noticing, and all she said was 'maybe someday, I'll tell you about it.' Over cups of tea, she has. She says now days people don't want to talk about bad things that happened in the past.

This is what's happening now.

Bretsky
06-19-2007, 07:53 PM

amen :bclap:

BallHawk
06-19-2007, 08:08 PM
about 25 minutes into this video, it points out that unknown to the German people, Hitler burned down his own parliament building, blaming it on an attack by terrorists......then, he passed his own version of the Patriot Act. History repeating itself?

So you're comparing Hitler to George W. Bush? Wow, don't you think that's pushing it just a bit? I'm as anti-bush as the next guy, but c'mon.

Do you believe everything that you watch? Facts can be manipulated, statistics skewed, and reports altered. If you believe everything you hear then you're opinion is going to be the opinion of the person you last talked to.

Our government isn't perfect. Hell, it's far from it. However, I fully believe that our government, our country, would never sacrifice innocent lives to justify political acts.

Joemailman
06-19-2007, 08:45 PM

Actually, the people who carried out the act all died in the act. That is why there will always be conspiracy theories. We never really got to question them. Same thing with the Kennedy assassination. There are conspiracy theories because we never got to question Oswald about why he did it. Some Americans seem to like resorting to conspiracy theories in times of national tragedy (Pearl Harbor, JFK, 9/11.)Not saying it's right, but this isn't the first time it's happened.

Bretsky
06-19-2007, 08:58 PM

Actually, the people who carried out the act all died in the act. That is why there will always be conspiracy theories. We never really got to question them. Same thing with the Kennedy assassination. There are conspiracy theories because we never got to question Oswald about why he did it. Some Americans seem to like resorting to conspiracy theories in times of national tragedy (Pearl Harbor, JFK, 9/11.)Not saying it's right, but this isn't the first time it's happened.

What another poster pointed out was a group has taken full credit for the action and it's pretty obvious IMO as to who was responsible.

esoxx
06-19-2007, 10:11 PM
This is pathetic.

Partial
06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
This is pathetic.

2nded.

PackerBlues
06-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Im not trying to offend anyone here, I was just pointing out a video that I thought was interesting. I honestly would just like to hear everyones opinion of the video.

Partial
06-20-2007, 01:42 AM
My opinion is that all these videos you watch are nothing but extreme liberal propaganda. They are nothing but BS. My advice to you is to step outside away from the computer.

PackerBlues
06-20-2007, 01:56 AM
My opinion is that all these videos you watch are nothing but extreme liberal propaganda. They are nothing but BS. My advice to you is to step outside away from the computer.

Great to hear your thoughts on the video. I noticed that you point at the video's that I watch, ......does that mean that you didnt watch it yourself? As for my time on the computer........take a look at the number of posts you have made, compared to the number that I have made. Then calculate how many I would have made, if I had joined these forums around the same time you did.........then talk a little more shit about who needs to get away from their computer. For a 21 year old, you sure do seem to spend a lot of time indoors on your computer. :bs: Just a rough estimate, but I would say that you have made better than 12 posts a day since you joined these forums. I suppose if anyone were to see you on the computer so pathetically much, they might think that you were an open minded person trying to learn a little more about the world around him............and not realize, that you are just some punk, with no life, spending your entire day trolling in a GB Packer forum.

BallHawk
06-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Here comes the :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

retailguy
06-20-2007, 07:58 AM
[:bs: Just a rough estimate, but I would say that you have made better than 12 posts a day since you joined these forums. I suppose if anyone were to see you on the computer so pathetically much, they might think that you were an open minded person trying to learn a little more about the world around him............and not realize, that you are just some punk, with no life, spending your entire day trolling in a GB Packer forum.

Well, actually, it is more like 13.83 posts per day, but who is counting? ;)

Seriously, your point is pretty funny, but, don't you think you win more bees with honey? Who cares what he does with his time? At least he's not trolling the clubs with Pacman Jones and his entourage...

BTW - If you can't take a little heat for bashing Christianity, maybe you should get offline and get back to the bar... If it works for him, it ought to work for you.

Bretsky
06-20-2007, 08:31 AM
Bin Laden Video fake video?? Honestly, I find this video humorous crap. That's my view. It's frustrating that real human's would put out this muck.

Insisting that somebody was a terrible pilot ? Come on. They use that as evidence :roll:

Some things are beyond explanation IMO

This is :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2:

Zool
06-20-2007, 08:49 AM
The fact that the very first guy said its blasphemous to say the govt had anything to do with it is funny to me.

I do wonder what all the secondary explosions were caused by. I've seen a couple of videos like this already that focused more on the buildings collapsing. Unfortunately none of us will ever know what really happened.

Also, either Oswalt wasnt the only shooter, or that guy should have been a bi-athlete.

Merlin
06-20-2007, 11:02 AM
The blame America First crowd will always make sure it is our fault. Either a government conspiracy, our foreign policy or whatever. IMO, it was our 8 years of pacifism when Clinton was in office. Now that someone has the balls to take the fight to the terrorists, "it's our fault".

Partial
06-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Great to hear your thoughts on the video. I noticed that you point at the video's that I watch, ......does that mean that you didnt watch it yourself? As for my time on the computer........take a look at the number of posts you have made, compared to the number that I have made. Then calculate how many I would have made, if I had joined these forums around the same time you did.........then talk a little more shit about who needs to get away from their computer. For a 21 year old, you sure do seem to spend a lot of time indoors on your computer. :bs: Just a rough estimate, but I would say that you have made better than 12 posts a day since you joined these forums. I suppose if anyone were to see you on the computer so pathetically much, they might think that you were an open minded person trying to learn a little more about the world around him............and not realize, that you are just some punk, with no life, spending your entire day trolling in a GB Packer forum.

Actually, for an estimate how much time I spend inside, I would say the vast majority of my posts have come at night lately. I have played at least an hour of tennis, and either ran and biked, or swam for an hour each day in the for the past three weeks. Once you spend two hours a day enjoying the great outdoors, then you can criticize me.

Secondly, since you started posting the past several days, I bet if we tally it up, you have made more posts than me. I am not feeling inclined to do this, but if you wish to go ahead.

Finally, not that it really matters how I spend my time because I know without a shadow of a doubt I am more of a man than you'll ever be both physically, mentally, etc., but I have seen your shitty movies 100x before done by other indie directors long before michael moore thought to jump on that band wagon. I point you to Maddux's comments on this bullshit.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

"watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid".

UPDATE:

Ok, I went and tallied them up. In the past 5 days since you went on your posting spree, you have 38 posts. I have 60. I was wrong. I don't get how you can make an argument like that since you have taken the time to A. Watch several(3 minimum) 1.5+ hour long movies, and B. how old I am. I would say you've spent a fair amount of time on your computer yourself.

Joemailman
06-20-2007, 10:22 PM
The fact that the very first guy said its blasphemous to say the govt had anything to do with it is funny to me.

I do wonder what all the secondary explosions were caused by. I've seen a couple of videos like this already that focused more on the buildings collapsing. Unfortunately none of us will ever know what really happened.

Also, either Oswalt wasnt the only shooter, or that guy should have been a bi-athlete.

There are too many credible reports about shots also coming from the grassy knoll for them to just be dismissed. That doesn't necessarily mean there was a conspiracy. A lot of people in the south hated Kennedy.