PDA

View Full Version : This is just SICK!!!

GrnBay007
06-21-2007, 07:01 PM
These people should be tortured. What a bunch of low life, piece of shit slobs! My son is 11 and reading what they did to this poor boy brought tears to my eyes. If you follow the link you can see pics of the pieces of shit that did this. I pray he gets placed in a good home and gets a ton of counseling to some how get past all this.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/four-charged-in-bizarre-homicide-abuse/20070620231309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

PORTAGE, Wis. (June 21) - Police initially went to a rental property in this sleepy Wisconsin town in search of a 2-year-old girl kidnapped from her Florida foster home by her mother last fall.

What they found was a house of horrors, detectives say: A roving band of suspected identity thieves who had killed one of their own, buried her in the backyard and locked her bloody and beaten 11-year-old son in an upstairs closet.

"It's crazy. Weird," said next-door neighbor Angie Turley, 27, who moved from Milwaukee to Portage to get away from crime. "It can happen anywhere."

Charged Wednesday with being a party to first-degree intentional homicide, hiding a corpse and child abuse are Candace Clark, 23; Clark's boyfriend, Michael Sisk, 25; Michaela Clerc, 20; and Felicia Mae Garlin, 15.

The teen was the dead woman's daughter and the sister of the boy in the closet.

Police say the group arrived in February in Portage, a town of 8,000 about 40 miles north of Madison that touts itself as "Where the North Begins."

The group was joined by Garlin's mother, Tammie Garlin; her 11-year-old brother; and three other children, including the kidnapped girl.

They rented a two-story brick house owned by Rex Taylor, using names Taylor now knows were fake. He said they told him they made their living by finding odd jobs online, and that they paid cash for rent and the security deposit.

He said he was struck by Clark's Southern drawl.

"Candace, she'd talk to you just as sweet as molasses. And cute, too. A real cute face," Taylor said.

He got a strange vibe from Sisk, who struck him as withdrawn and introverted. Sisk's thick Southern accent made him hard to understand, Taylor said.

He asked Sisk who the 11-year-old and 15-year-old were, and Sisk said the group took care of them because their mother was a crackhead.

Detectives say the group was running from the law in several states. Clark was wanted in Florida in her 2-year-old daughter's abduction, as well as in Kentucky on felony warrants for financial fraud, Columbia County District Attorney Jane Kohlwey said.

Sisk was wanted in Colorado for not returning to jail after he was let out on work release, Kohlwey said. In the past year, the group had lived in Florida, Maine, Tennessee, Kentucky and Colorado, and came to Wisconsin to see snow, according to a criminal complaint.

Behind closed doors, the group was making a living through financial fraud using aliases, prosecutors say. Kohlwey said investigators found a stash of money orders in the house, each good for $500, made out to the fake names.

And the group members were torturing the 11-year-old - identified in the complaint only by his initials - by whipping him, withholding food, scalding him with hot water and pulling his genitals with pliers, according to the complaint. The group sometimes choked him until he nearly passed out and forced him to sleep naked in his sister's closet, prosecutors say.

His mother and sister helped torture him, prosecutors say.

At some point, the group turned on Tammie Garlin, the boy told authorities. The others burned her and forced her into the closet with him. She was the only one who helped him, by putting cream on his wounds, he said.

The complaint said Tammie Garlin and Clerc had been lesbian lovers but had separated, and that Clerc was upset because she thought Tammie Garlin had cheated on her. Detectives, however, said they weren't sure why the others turned against Tammie Garlin.

Police said Clark told them Tammie Garlin died June 4. According to the complaint, Felicia Garlin and Clerc had kicked her earlier in the day and she still felt ill. The two carried her into the bathroom, where Clerc dropped her head on the floor, the complaint said.

Sisk went into the bathroom and shut the door. He emerged a few minutes later, announcing Tammie Garlin was dead. Clerc laughed, the complaint said.

They buried her in the backyard. Taylor, the landlord, said Sisk approached him a few weeks ago asking if he could plant a garden in the spot.

He never got around to it. Florida detectives were closing in.

Portage officers, alerted by teletype by sheriff's deputies in Lake County, Fla., went to the house June 14. They found the missing 2-year-old, along with Clark's two other children, and caught her trying to give them a false name, the complaint said.

At the police station, Clerc told authorities the 11-year-old was locked in a closet. Police found him sitting on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest, his body a mess of cuts, burns and scars. His feet were burned so badly he couldn't walk.

The complaint said the boy told a doctor, "I don't want to hurt no more."

Police captured Sisk at a Milwaukee bus terminal the next day - the same day Tammie Garlin's body was found. Sisk had a ticket to Kentucky, the complaint said. Police caught him because the bus had been delayed, police Lt. Mark Hahn said.

A judge on Wednesday denied bail for Sisk and Clark, identified by prosecutors as the group's leaders. He set bail at $500,000 for Felicia Garlin and $350,000 for Clerc.

Attorneys for the defendants argued they deserved reasonable bail, saying the allegations in the complaint are unproven and they don't have the money to flee. But Judge Alan White said all four posed a flight risk.

Hahn said investigators were trying to piece together the group's activities and whereabouts across the country.

"We could have victims from all over in different parts of the country. Fortunately, it ended here," he said.

The house was still the talk of the town Wednesday. Passers-by had left candles and bouquets of flowers on the front stoop. Taylor said someone even left a new baseball bat and glove with a message saying he hoped the boy could use them.

esoxx
06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
True evidence of evil in the world.

Animals, pure fvcking animals!!

MJZiggy
06-21-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that they should put a fence around Florida (no offense BH and CW) and make everyone coming or going pass through a warrant inspection. It seems every case of evil fucking idiots has them either coming from or fleeing to Florida. What is is about that place? And since these folks are so fond of Florida to begin with, they should be tied up and dropped on a fire ant colony and left there to see how long they last...

falco
06-21-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that they should put a fence around Florida (no offense BH and CW) and make everyone coming or going pass through a warrant inspection. It seems every case of evil fucking idiots has them either coming from or fleeing to Florida. What is is about that place? And since these folks are so fond of Florida to begin with, they should be tied up and dropped on a fire ant colony and left there to see how long they last...

I'm sure people are thinking the same thing about Wisconsin.

Ed Gein.....Jeffrey Dahmer....and now this.

Yes I'm aware they weren't from here. But it still happened on our soil.

MJZiggy
06-21-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't think that at all. You've named 3 (admittedly heinous) incidents, but when we were living in Florida, it seemed that every dumb fuck that went on a crime spree was either going there or coming from there...

BallHawk
06-21-2007, 08:34 PM

No offense taken. I feel the same way you do.

Quite rankly, Florida is full of sick f*cks like these. Rapists, sex offenders, murderers, crackheads, etc. I despise this place and am thankful that I'll be getting out of here this summer. Florida is a shithole. It's nice if you're coming down in April for a week or two, but living here you get the worst of people from throughout the United States.

It's no secret the Florida is ranked as one of the more "uneducated" states in the country. Part of this is down to immigration, but a lot of it is that you get a lot of con artists and thugs trying to score some quick money.

I'm all for it, let's put up a fence along the border and let no one out. (Just wait till August) :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
06-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Wisconsin gets a bad rap. Dahmer wasn't from Wisconsin. He started his killing long before he moved to Wisconsin. I'm sure Dan Barreiro, here in Minneapolis, will have this on his Dairyland Diaries though. None of these folks were from Wisconsin. They passed through a bunch of states. Just feel happy that they were caught now in Wisconsin than somewhere else later.

falco
06-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Wisconsin gets a bad rap. Dahmer wasn't from Wisconsin. He started his killing long before he moved to Wisconsin. I'm sure Dan Barreiro, here in Minneapolis, will have this on his Dairyland Diaries though. None of these folks were from Wisconsin. They passed through a bunch of states. Just feel happy that they were caught now in Wisconsin than somewhere else later.

I can see the new tourism tagline:

Wisconsin ...our serial killers aren't home grown.

GrnBay007
06-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Lets not argue location...there are sick people everywhere. They hide in overly populated areas and remote areas. Anyone that believes where they live is completely immune to crazy violence is kidding themselves.

Really makes you wonder what kind of a chance this kid has to grow up any kind of normal...it's very sad.

LEWCWA
06-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Ed was from WI

HarveyWallbangers
06-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Ed was from WI

When I said "None of these folks were from Wisconsin," it was supposed to mean the folks in that article.

They just had a case here in Minnesota where a couple was charged with torturing the woman's child with scalding hot water and other stuff and then killing him. Sick fucks everywhere.

GrnBay007
06-21-2007, 11:14 PM
I'll probably never see it in my lifetime and it may never happen at all....but IMO in cases where children are abused and/or parental rights are terminated, Judges really should be able to order women to have their tubes tied and men to have a vasectomy. It's unreal how many times I've seen parents in the middle of hearings to have parental rights terminated and before it's even over the woman is pregnant again. IMO it's a privilege to bring children into this world, not a right!!! The privilege should be taken from people that, for whatever reason, can't cope and end up destroying a child's life.