PDA

View Full Version : When is Packer Rats going to advertise on ESPN?

Chubbyhubby
06-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Thats would be cool! Get our website on National Television is there any chance? We could really get the publicity!!

MJZiggy
06-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Do you have any idea how much that costs????

Better to do something newsworthy. Mad, go assault a 49er or something...and make sure you have a PR t-shirt on. :drma:

Chubbyhubby
06-22-2007, 12:35 PM
As you all know I live in IL. Our Governor from IL was reported on MSNBC today that he is spending get this, over $5,000 dollars a day on travel. DAMN!!

Chubbyhubby
06-22-2007, 12:37 PM

Better to do something newsworthy. Mad, go assault a 49er or something...and make sure you have a PR t-shirt on. :drma:

Mad- are you selling PackerRats T-shirts? If you are how much??

MJZiggy
06-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I misspoke, CH. AFAIK there are no official PR t-shirts available at this time.

LL2
06-22-2007, 01:40 PM

Better yet go streaking nude with www.packerrats.com painted on your chest. Actually, PR would get more exposure if it was on a womans chest. Do that and PR will get 1 million you tube downloads!

Mazzin
06-22-2007, 05:06 PM
I personally love our little "quaint" forum. I mean yea we are all idiots sometimes, but if we advertised on ESPN we would have idiots like they do at JSO. I mean I don't want all those people comming over here.

As a matter of fact, I had to tell tank he was an idiot and to shut up at JSO, because he is just blabbering as usual!

oregonpackfan
06-22-2007, 08:35 PM
KISS! Keep It Simple, Silly!

We have an attractive small forum that is relatively small and simple. Why ruin it by making it much larger?

Bretsky
06-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm thinking about going to Pooley's in Madison to meet Erin Andrews at the big ESPN radio party in August and auditioning to have my own Sports Talk Radio Show for a year.

I'd never win, but it'd be a blast and maybe I could get a few shots with most sports fans dream girl.

Maybe I can give her a pitch then ? :lol:

MadtownPacker
06-22-2007, 10:40 PM
I don't know about ESPN but some advertising on the local Telemundo station here. :p:

But seriously, I like the "Moms & Pops" feel of this place. Kinda like Cheers, "where everybody knows you're name". If the place grows, then it grows, but if not I still feel blessed to get to talk with all you guys and ladies about the Packers, life, and everything else.

As for t-shirts, there is something on the burner and it will all be figured out soon.

Tarlam!
06-22-2007, 11:05 PM
(....)but if not I still feel blessed to get to talk with all you guys and ladies about the Packers, life, and everything else.

:violin:

Mad being sentimental! Yuch!

J/K :bump:

Joemailman
06-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Mad is singing a new tune these days:

http://www.adhurl.com/uploads/Mariachi%20band.jpg

Tarlam!
06-23-2007, 06:40 AM
OK, should we hold a poll on "Most likely to be Mad's Twin" ?

:lol: