PDA

View Full Version : The Big Gig

Partial
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Summerfest is soon to be upon us. Who are you going to go see this year?

Partial
06-23-2007, 12:01 PM
I am definitely gonna go see Pat McCurdy again(just saw him last night at Mo's). I am sure I will go see a few other headliners as well but I feel like most of the good acts are at the Ampitheater.

Deputy Nutz
06-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Fuck that, I ain't going down there this year or for the next couple of years until Milwaukee can start controlling their crime problems. SummerFest is still a relatively safe place to go, but that will soon end once someone gets shot or stabbed over a fucking painted Biggy Smalls mirror down at the midway.

BallHawk
06-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Nutz, were you the one whose car got robbed?

Charles Woodson
06-23-2007, 04:25 PM

May have been, but i think your thinking of little whiskey

BallHawk
06-23-2007, 04:29 PM

May have been, but i think your thinking of little whiskey

LWs car got stolen, the car I'm thinking of was broken into.

Partial
06-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Fuck that, I ain't going down there this year or for the next couple of years until Milwaukee can start controlling their crime problems. SummerFest is still a relatively safe place to go, but that will soon end once someone gets shot or stabbed over a fucking painted Biggy Smalls mirror down at the midway.

I don't really read the newspaper or follow Milwaukee news too much so what is the deal with the increase in the crime? I keep hearing people talking about how bad the crime is, yet I am on the east side visiting my buddies and riding my bike a lot and have never felt unsafe or anything like that.

I did hear about somebody lighting up a JJ driver recently though. Ridiculous!