PDA

View Full Version : Look at the list on the "Title" dropdown.

Freak Out
06-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Amazing.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/inet/public/en_gb

Can you get in trouble for impersonating a Viscount?

Charles Woodson
06-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Amazing.

What? im lost

Freak Out
06-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Amazing.

What? im lost

You can choose your title...and you have many more options than just Mr.

BallHawk
06-22-2007, 10:17 PM

That'd be funny if you showed up, with your title listed as viscount, in torn up jeans and a Bud Lite T-Shirt. All this while wearing your Jeff Gordon #24 NASCAR hat. Be sure to speak in southern drawl and make loud noises, like your trying to ease up your spit.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were asked to "Step aside." :lol: :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
06-22-2007, 10:19 PM

That'd be funny if you showed up, with your title listed as viscount, in torn up jeans and a Bud Lite T-Shirt. All this while wearing your Jeff Gordon #24 NASCAR hat. Be sure to speak in southern drawl and make loud noises, like your trying to ease up your spit.

Nobody with a southern drawl would be a Jeff Gordon fan.
:D

Freak Out
06-23-2007, 12:57 AM

Nobody with a southern drawl would be a Jeff Gordon fan.
:D

Damn Cali boys anyway.

Tarlam!
06-23-2007, 06:45 AM
Hard to imagine, but the list offers the Dutch form of "Count" (Graaf), but not the German (Graf).

I guess they're still miffed that so many Grafs threw bombs over London at one time....

HarveyWallbangers
06-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Damn Cali boys anyway.

Actually, I believe he was born in Illinois and grew up in Indiana. Jimmie Johnson is from California. Kasey Kahne is from Washington. Tony Stewart is from Indiana. Matt Kenseth is from Wisconsin. So on and so on.

With Gordon, it's not so much where he's from. It's the fact that he was a cocky, young kid that came up and dominated Dale Sr. The Rainbow Warrior car has never helped.

Freak Out
06-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Damn Cali boys anyway.

Actually, I believe he was born in Illinois and grew up in Indiana. Jimmie Johnson is from California. Kasey Kahne is from Washington. Tony Stewart is from Indiana. Matt Kenseth is from Wisconsin. So on and so on.

With Gordon, it's not so much where he's from. It's the fact that he was a cocky, young kid that came up and dominated Dale Sr. The Rainbow Warrior car has never helped.

I had always heard he was from California. A rainbow warrior car...ha ha. I'm sure that went over well on tobacco road. :lol:

Zool
06-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Is Wg Cdr a wing commander? If so, I want that to be my title.

Little Whiskey
06-23-2007, 10:42 PM
a jeff gordon fan would not wear a Budweiser shirt. it would be similar to a packerfan wearing an "I love soilderfield" t-shirt

BallHawk
06-23-2007, 10:45 PM
a jeff gordon fan would not wear a Budweiser shirt. it would be similar to a packerfan wearing an "I love soilderfield" t-shirt

I am humbled to be in the presence of such a NASCAR genius. :worship: :worship:

NASCAR genius. Talk about an oxymoron.....