PDA

View Full Version : Best TT quote of Day 1

No Mo Moss
04-30-2006, 02:40 AM
" We're looking for the real football players, sometimes you get too caught up in the numbers. Watch out for the pretty girl with the curls. We wanted football guys."

Tank that might help your crusade, but I thought it was funny. He's right. Paralysis by analysis is a real danger.

RashanGary
04-30-2006, 02:44 AM
I think he might have tried too hard to find special players last year and maybe got a little too cute. I think he just wanted to have the best draft possible this year. You can tell Thompson is hungry.

Tarlam!
04-30-2006, 03:13 AM
I think he might have tried too hard to find special players last year and maybe got a little too cute.

I aslo think he thought the ixisting roster last year was better than it actually was. Don't forget, all he had was a bunch of film and Sherman's excuses to go on...

Anti-Polar Bear
04-30-2006, 04:23 AM
" We're looking for the real football players, sometimes you get too caught up in the numbers. Watch out for the pretty girl with the curls. We wanted football guys."

Tank that might help your crusade, but I thought it was funny. He's right. Paralysis by analysis is a real danger.

haha, yeah pretty funny. Mj, your reading this also? :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
04-30-2006, 06:12 AM
If he didn't care about the pretty girl, he wouldn't have cautioned you against her 'cause he wouldn't have noticed.

GBRulz
04-30-2006, 08:57 AM
he also commented on "real football" players to be tough guys, smart guys. I guess that's why he traded Wonderlich Walker. :wink:

MadtownPacker
04-30-2006, 12:10 PM

Cool!! TT likes to trash talk. He was a LB right?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-30-2006, 03:26 PM
If he didn't care about the pretty girl, he wouldn't have cautioned you against her 'cause he wouldn't have noticed.

More like because he is GAY. :D

RashanGary
04-30-2006, 03:30 PM
He said the other day "Javon is an intelligent young man" You could hear him holding back from calling him a damn dummy.

Joemailman
04-30-2006, 07:52 PM
he also commented on "real football" players to be tough guys, smart guys. I guess that's why he traded Wonderlich Walker. :wink:

And why he let Sharper go.