PDA

View Full Version : WHY TT MADE THE RIGHT DECISION WITH THE #1 PICK

gbpackfan
04-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Everyone here knows the Packers desperately needed help at LB. They also needed a playmaker on the D. Well, they got one. AJ Hawk! For those of you who would have rather selected Vernon Davis or Michael Huff, who would have been our impact OLB? Sims, Greenway, Carpenter, Ryans, and D. Jackson were all gone by our second round pick! The last OLB worth a damn was Thomas Howard and from I what I have read, he needs A LOT of coaching and time in order to be a starter. He certianly isnt in the same class as AJ. So, TT got a D playmaker, the best defender in the draft, a starter from day, a fan favorite, a leader and filled a need all at the same time. What more could ask for!?

MJZiggy
04-30-2006, 09:00 AM
What more could ask for!?

A stronger WR class? You can ask anyway.

GBRulz
04-30-2006, 09:05 AM
no doubt, Zig. You would think that with a strong QB class, comes a strong WR group as well. Not the case, obviously.

I really hope we can get a sleeper in at WR who can contribute immediately. DD was a 6th round pick wasn't he?

gbpackfan
04-30-2006, 09:05 AM
OH! One more thing we get out of drafting Hawk. We get to look at his girl a lot more! Hot!

GBRulz
04-30-2006, 09:08 AM
:roll:

thank god the cameras focus on the more important ASSpects of the game. :wink:

Bretsky
04-30-2006, 09:23 AM
OH! One more thing we get out of drafting Hawk. We get to look at his girl a lot more! Hot!

Yes, now we just have to find her a grailee friend; AJ would categorize us as heroes

MJZiggy
04-30-2006, 09:33 AM
I think he'd literally tear your head off. Literally. That would be bad for the team.

Bretsky
04-30-2006, 09:38 AM
I think he'd literally tear your head off. Literally. That would be bad for the team.

NO we'd hook him up with both; like he'd complain about that :wink:

MadtownPacker
04-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Sorry but Hawk is gonna have to murder someone on the 50 at halftime and even then there will probably be no witnesses. He deserve a free pass for his first 3 years.

Seriously though he appears to be a quality human being and honored by the oportunity bestowed upon him!

MJZiggy
04-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Sorry but Hawk is gonna have to murder someone on the 50 at halftime and even then there will probably be no witnesses. He deserve a free pass for his first 3 years.

Seriously though he appears to be a quality human being and honored by the oportunity bestowed upon him!

It has been such a busy weekend that I haven't even had a chance to watch the press conferences and stuff yet.

billy_oliver880
04-30-2006, 07:05 PM

I don't think she's is that great looking...but thats just my opinion. :?

gbpackfan
04-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Have you seen her naked yet? Trust me, you'd change your mind. :wink:

billy_oliver880
04-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Have you seen her naked yet? Trust me, you'd change your mind. :wink:

:lol: :lol: Perhaps it might. Got pics?

motife
04-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Laura Quinn, A.J.'s fiance, is the older sister of All American QB from Notre Dame and perhaps the #1 pick in next year's draft, Brady Quinn.

If you notice in the photo below she's wearing half a Notre Dame and half an Ohio State jersey. Ohio State beat Notre Dame this year in the Fiesta Bowl 34-20. Quinn was 29/45 for 284 yards, 0 TD's, 0 intercepts. Hawk had 12 tackles, 2 assists and 2 sacks.

She does seem to tag along with A.J. a lot, doesn't she?

She's apparently Catholic so I assume they have a lot of sex.

Who was that girl at baseball's opening day a few years ago, who was a baseball wife and stripper.

http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2006-01/21245019.jpg

oregonpackfan
04-30-2006, 08:30 PM
I am very happy with the selection of A. J. Hawk. Unlike most rookies, I think he is going to be an impact player right away.

By the way, if you think his girl friend looks hot now, imagine what she will look like wearing green and gold!

Oregonpackfan

motife
04-30-2006, 08:48 PM
btw, happen to notice that in A.J.'s interview, he said their wedding date is March 17th next year, St. Patrick's Day.

The luck of the Irish. She must really be a Notre Dame fan.

oregonpackfan
04-30-2006, 08:55 PM
The luck of the Irish. She must really be a Notre Dame fan.[/quote]

A Notre Dame fan? Try not to be so rough on her. We all have our character flaws!:)

Oregonpackfan

b bulldog
04-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Sorry but she doesn't do it for me!

billy_oliver880
04-30-2006, 09:06 PM
btw, happen to notice that in A.J.'s interview, he said Laura and he's wedding date is March 17th next year, St. Patrick's Day.

Quinn is about as Irish as a last name can get.

HarveyWallbangers
04-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah, she's not real hot, but A.J. said she's been a Packer fan "for awhile." She wanted Green Bay to take him. I guess she's a huge football fan.

motife
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
btw, happen to notice that in A.J.'s interview, he said Laura and he's wedding date is March 17th next year, St. Patrick's Day.

Quinn is about as Irish as a last name can get.

It is, but they probably dropped the "Mc" in front of it.

Remember this song :

Shake hands with your Uncle Mike, me boy,
And here's your sister, Kate.
And sure there's the girl you used to swing
Down by the garden gate.
Shake hands with all your neighbours,
And kiss the colleens all
You're as welcome as the flowers in May
To dear old Donnegal.

Meet Branigan, Fannigan, Milligan, Gilligan,
Duffy, McCuffy, Malachy, Mahone,
Rafferty, Lafferty, Donnelly, Connelly,