PDA

View Full Version : AARP goes after Favre

LaFours
06-27-2007, 08:37 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/070626/second

Looks like the blue hairs are a bit pissed.

MJZiggy
06-27-2007, 08:39 AM
HAHAHAHA!!!

MadtownPacker
06-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Damn, I thought this was real for a minute.

Maybe cuz its all true! :lol:

packinpatland
06-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Had me going!

packinpatland
06-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Had me going!

retailguy
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Had me going!

Had you stuttering too. :shock: :wink:

oregonpackfan
06-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Behold the Power of the Gray Panthers! :)

packinpatland
06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Had me going!

Had you stuttering too. :shock: :wink:

I'd just applied my 'blue' hair dye,.................that's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it. :wink:

4and12to12and4
06-27-2007, 09:34 PM
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Ridiculous. Favre had a very good season last year, and there is no reason to believe this year will be even better, considering his o-line will actually have some experience under their collective belts. It's this kind of reporting that keeps me from purchasing sports mags and papers. Reporters are idiots.

retailguy
06-28-2007, 08:31 AM
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Ridiculous. Favre had a very good season last year, and there is no reason to believe this year will be even better, considering his o-line will actually have some experience under their collective belts. It's this kind of reporting that keeps me from purchasing sports mags and papers. Reporters are idiots.

Ummm... It was satire..... Designed to be funny, not serious...

LaFours
06-28-2007, 08:31 AM

I don't know that you can classify this as reporting. I would bet this is more appropriately classified as comedic satire. And as such, it really doesn't address Favre's performance head on, but rather his annual Hamletian (pronounced ham-leesh-an) ritual.

Zool
06-28-2007, 09:13 AM

Ummm... It was satire..... Designed to be funny, not serious...We better not post any more Onion articles on here. Someone will be looking for blood.

woodbuck27
06-28-2007, 01:22 PM
That's 8-) . :)