PDA

View Full Version : WR GREG JENNINGS VIDEO

gbpackfan
04-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Check this out! Sorry if it was already posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V2ruuU44-g&search=greg%20jennings

Sometimes you have to hit refresh when the link comes up if the video wont play or says loading for a LONG time.

If the link doesnt work just go to youtube.com and search "Greg Jennings"

Note: Jennings was rated as the #4 WR by many scouting services. This kid has got skills!

Bretsky
04-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Check this out! Sorry if it was already posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V2ruuU44-g&search=greg%20jennings

Sometimes you have to hit refresh when the link comes up if the video wont play or says loading for a LONG time.

If the link doesnt work just go to youtube.com and search "Greg Jennings"

Note: Jennings was rated as the #4 WR by many scouting services. This kid has got skills!

GREAT VIDEO; THANKS.

A couple things I wanted to see if how he caught the ball, how he adjusted to the pass, how he ran after the catch, and his special teams skills.

No disappointment here; he caught the ball with his hands and ran well after the catch..........look explosive on specials. I've been waiting for a guy as good as Rossum; if this is him I'll be happy.

B

FritzDontBlitz
04-30-2006, 09:33 AM
awesome footage, gbpackfan, thanks.

i see some seriously soft hands, breakaway speed and awesome moves after the catch - its no wonder he had such great production throughout his collegiate career. the kick return looks awesome, i think this pick is the one that makes tt look like a genius after the 2006 season.

MadtownPacker
04-30-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm really feeling this pick too. We know Favre is gonna get him the ball and this guy looks to have the moves to do something with it. Damn, I want to season to start!!

Partial
04-30-2006, 01:09 PM
But again guys, thats a highlight film. I'm not too high on this guy. I sincerely hope I am wrong. I like that he is a solid route runner. I like that a lot.

MadtownPacker
04-30-2006, 01:54 PM
But again guys, thats a highlight film. I'm not too high on this guy. I sincerely hope I am wrong. I like that he is a solid route runner. I like that a lot.

Yes, only counts on Sundays but this guy is a perfect fit for the M3 scheme. Favre and Co will be dinking and dunking all day to the endzone! I cant wait for the 6 minute possesion times on O!

RashanGary
04-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I have a really good friggin feeling about this draft.

Thompson had to be reminded every 10 minutes to take football players. I think he did that this time around. He never said it but I think he had a few regrets last year and he's set out this time around to get the best players.

b bulldog
04-30-2006, 08:55 PM
lAST YEARS DRAFT WAASN'T THAT BAD, Collins,Whitacker,Coston,Poppinga, Montgomery, they all contibuted. Arod is a ? and the injury to Murphy hurts but look how many guys played last season. That could also show how shermy gutted the roster.