PDA

View Full Version : The German Kid in a Turkish Prison

Tarlam!
07-06-2007, 11:44 AM
This is no joke.

Today, a 17 year old German kid stood trial in Anatalia (Turkey) for sexually molesting a 13 year old British girl.

So he should, you would argue.

Fact is, though, she gave herself out to be 15 (and she looks like she's 19).

Fact is, the 13 year old was allowed to go out to the club disco unsupervised till the wee hours of the morning with her 14 year old sister. The parents were in bed.

The German kid has been in a Turkish prison for 3 months and the case was adjourned for another month.

I saw the kid on TV. He's just a dumb kid, not a child molester.

Write to your Congressman. I have.

Charles Woodson
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
One thing though is that if he gets off really easy, he might do it again. Its better to teach them now and avert more problems later

Tarlam!
07-06-2007, 12:25 PM
He's in a Turkish prison. That#s like, Alcatraz times 50.

Charles Woodson
07-06-2007, 12:25 PM
He's in a Turkish prison. That#s like, Alcatraz times 50.

oh wasnt aware of that

RashanGary
07-06-2007, 12:28 PM
One thing though is that if he gets off really easy, he might do it again. Its better to teach them now and avert more problems later

If he really thought she was 15 and he is only 17 then he shouldn't be put in prison, esspecially a foreign one where he is likely to be abused by foreign prisoners. 13 seems really bad though.

Tarlam!
07-06-2007, 12:30 PM
OK, what I wanna say is this: When I was 17, sex was the only thing on my mind. Heck, God must have wanted it that way, cause I sure didn't!!

This kid could be me! He has no business being in jail! He picked up a babe and acted according to nature! So did she, for that matter.

If my son, or your son were being held in prison, in Turkey, for being human, what wouldn't we do for our so?

I am familiar with English girls; they are really classy. Still, they are very discrete. This 13 year old must protect her rep. But the 17 year old was also protecting his rep....

Charles Woodson
07-06-2007, 12:30 PM

If he really thought she was 15 and he is only 17 then he shouldn't be put in prison, esspecially a foreign one where he is likely to be abused by foreign prisoners. 13 seems really bad though.

But its sexual molesting so you have to think that she didnt want to and that he forced himself upon her, if it was mutual then its not that bad, but i guess we dont know all the facts

Tarlam!
07-06-2007, 12:37 PM
But its sexual molesting so you have to think that she didnt want to and that he forced himself upon her, if it was mutual then its not that bad, but i guess we dont know all the facts

Great call. That is the essence of the case. He says, it was her idea. She 't consent.

Still, the mother charged the 17 year old. This is a shitty situation... I hope my son never needs to deal with this! Nor, your son!

MadtownPacker
07-06-2007, 02:23 PM

JH - You got it damn straight! I know of many guys here in town that are registered sex offenders because they had sex with their girlfriends when both where minors. It wasn't brutal rape, it was statatory rape. In almost all the cases the girl didn't even want the guy to get in trouble but the parents or law enforcement pursued it. Now these guys are marked for life for doing something that a majority of American males have done, have teenage sex.

Total waste of the justice system and a young man's life. You or any of us could easily have been this guy or one of the guys I am talking about CW.

BallHawk
07-06-2007, 02:26 PM

If she is a minor, then no matter if it was mutual, it goes down as sexual molestation, in the end. It's similar to the situation Genarlow Wilson had.

LL2
07-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Isn't the age of consent in most European countries 16? If yes, then if she was just a little older the guy wouldn't be where he is. We do not know all the details of the case, but it's hard for us to put a rational thought into what is not a rational moment for a horny couple of kids.

RashanGary
07-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Those laws should be banished or they should have a 3 year age difference that is OK.

For instance, if a 15 year old girl has sex with her 18 yr old boyfriend it's OK. However, if the parents go to the boy and say it's NOT OK (they'd have to register this) and he still kept shagging the 15 year old then he could be prosecuted.

God made women capable to reproduce at a young age for a reason. It's nature to want to have sex with a fertile woman although today we learn how naive young girls are and most of us don't want to have sex with a young girl even if she's willing becuase it feels like you would be taking advantage of someone who hasn't had the life expereience to know what she really wants.

That is not true with 18 yr old boys. They are just as dumb as 15 yr old girls in my experience. There is no emotional edge that this kid holds. Shit, the girl probably knows how to manipulate him more than he knows how to manipulate her.

That is not justice. That is just wrong. Now Chewy should know better. I'm 26 and I'd never have sex or try to have sex with a 17 yr old girl.

Scott Campbell
07-06-2007, 03:45 PM
It's like the 1850's all over again.

GrnBay007
07-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Sad deal all the way around. Anyone holding the parents accountable for letting a 13 and 14 yr. old out till week hours of the morning?

I feel bad he's being held in a Turkish prison....very harsh for a 17 yr. old.

Other than that, for me, there's too many details left unknown to make a judgment.

mraynrand
07-06-2007, 07:53 PM
So Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

the_idle_threat
07-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Don't drop the soap!