PDA

View Full Version : Is Urlacher being a bad boy?

GrnBay007
07-08-2007, 02:04 PM
This sounds silly.
Should be easy enough to prove or disprove.

Mother of Brian Urlacher's Son Accuses Him of Sending Abusive Text Messages
by Michael David Smith
Filed under: Bears, NFL Gossip, NFL Rumors, Chicago, The Word

Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher is being accused of sending abusive text messages to the mother of his two-year-old son. In a court filing, Urlacher's ex-girlfriend, Tyna Robertson, says text messages he sent said things including:

"Go to hell you f------ ----."
"Grow the f--- up and quit praying and get a job."

"You're a f------ fruit cake."

"Your raising a little p---y."

Robertson claims Urlacher ha sent her more than 30 text messages this year, calling her a "hooker" and "jealous b----." He also once told her, "make one of your pimps drive you around," according to Robertson.

Urlacher's lawyer released a statement saying, "it is our past experience that much of what she claims is self-serving fiction," and there's certainly plenty of evidence for that. Robertson once accused "Lord of the Dance" Michael Flatley of raping her and sued him for $35 million. That case was thrown out, and Flatley is now suing Robertson for extortion and defamation.

On the scale of nasty text messages sent by pro athletes, what Urlacher is accused of doing is nowhere near as bad as the Elijah Dukes case, but if true, calling your son a "p---y" and his mom a "hooker" is awfully bad. For the 2-year-old's sake, let's hope we don't hear much more about Urlacher and Robertson

]{ilr]3
07-08-2007, 05:14 PM
I am never one to think the best of anyone on the bears roster, but she sounds like a gold digger.

RashanGary
07-08-2007, 08:13 PM
{ilr]3]I am never one to think the best of anyone on the bears roster, but she sounds like a gold digger.

There should be a max to child support. Something like 6,000 per month should be the max. It's not right to have to pay as much money as these guys pay just for empregnating someone. Support the kid, fine but it shouldn't be supporting the damn woman and her high lifestyle too.

Green Bud Packer
07-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I think he should give half of what he makes to this woman and their child until the kid is 18 years old. Impregnating someone is not as trivial a thing as some would suggest. Go Pack.

FritzDontBlitz
07-08-2007, 11:48 PM
{ilr]3]I am never one to think the best of anyone on the bears roster, but she sounds like a gold digger.

There should be a max to child support. Something like 6,000 per month should be the max. It's not right to have to pay as much money as these guys pay just for empregnating someone. Support the kid, fine but it shouldn't be supporting the damn woman and her high lifestyle too.

state law says the mother is entitled to up to 20% of his take home pay. you don't wanna pay it, i suggest you never have children in illinois.

sepporepi
07-09-2007, 06:48 AM
state law says the mother is entitled to up to 20% of his take home pay. you don't wanna pay it, i suggest you never have children in illinois.

So if you have 5 children you get nothing from your earnings for yourself ?

And with 6 ???

To you have to pay from your savings?

retailguy
07-09-2007, 08:22 AM

It is OBVIOUS that you have never had to try to collect child support from anyone. You wouldn't make statements like this if you had. Urlacher could have spent 25 cents and not had this problem. Since he's that much of an IDIOT to put himself into that position, he's earned the right to get his money taken away.... Don't feel sorry for him, or for anyone else paying child support.

LaFours
07-09-2007, 10:25 AM

It is OBVIOUS that you have never had to try to collect child support from anyone. You wouldn't make statements like this if you had. Urlacher could have spent 25 cents and not had this problem. Since he's that much of an IDIOT to put himself into that position, he's earned the right to get his money taken away.... Don't feel sorry for him, or for anyone else paying child support.

I think they're 75 cents these days.

Freak Out
07-09-2007, 11:29 AM
I hope Urcrapper gets suspended. :lol:

Tarlam!
07-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Anybody rember Boris Becker?

He ended up losing his entire family for getting a quick BJ by a Russian Maid in a London Hotel. She didn't swallow, but instead, spat into a test tube. Huge scandal. Artificial insemination, but still, he was the biological father. He settled out of court. He accepted full responsibility, though, and he really takes fantastic care of mom and his daughter.

Should he? Well, it's not the child's fault and she's definitely his, so, yes. He should. Costs him 1.5 million per year. Is that over the top?

Maybe, but she is a "Becker" and deserves to grow up like one.

I think fathers need to ensure their kids are taken care of as well as if the father were under the same roof as they are.

I think mothers should not see being mother as a meal ticket. I think often, fathers would be happy to make decisions where their financial support goes instead of just writing cheques. Just being a cash cow make dads suspicious.

Just one dads opinion.....

ND72
07-09-2007, 08:28 PM
what isn't reported, is this same woman has taken 5 other professional athletes to court trying to extort money from them as well.

MJZiggy
07-09-2007, 08:42 PM
You'd think after a while, they'd wise up and stop sleeping with her...

RashanGary
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I fully understand supporting the child. You were half of the reason that child exists and should have half of the responsiblity.

Half of the responsiblity isn't paying 1 million dollars per year to a woman you can't stand. That is torture and a big part of why this stuff get's so out of hand. How much of that do you think goes to the child? Probably 1/10th. That's not child support.

RashanGary
07-09-2007, 09:08 PM
There should be a child support credit card that can only be used on food, clothes, school supplies and other things that go along with raising a child. Then they should have Urlacher pay a mortgage payment on a house that fits into a range that fits with his salary. Maybe it's a great house, whatever, that's fair. The kid deserves it. Anything that's not used on the child can be put in an account for the child to receive after teh age of 21.

If the woman is caught Urlachers dough on something that doesn't relate to the care of the child then she should be prosecuted for stealing from the child.

I'd feel a lot better about that as a father. It's still a lot of money but at least it goes to the kid for the most part. Maybe she gets a nice house but the kid does too. What would bother me having my money spent on things that don't relate to the child. That is not right for the father or the child.

It's the way it is though. Most rich men know better than to get into that situation so I guess Urlacher can only thank himself for the troubles. At the end of the day there is little justice in the current system and it could definitly be overhauled for the better of the child and the dad.

RashanGary
07-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh, by the way. . .

I'm just about done with school and I should make a decent salary when I'm done. If I ever have to pay child support I'll be happy to support my kids with 20whatever percent of my salary. It's fair and right. I just think if I made millions that it would be unfair and probably abused. The law could be better. I'd rather see those kids get a ton of money for college and have a nice, secure place to live and then maybe get a big payday when they are 21 or 22. That would be fair and something a dad might even be proud of.

prsnfoto
07-11-2007, 09:39 PM

This has to win dumbass post of the category non football related. So let me get this straight I was married 13 years had three wonderful daughters and my ex decided she being a fine overpayed Wisconsin state employee started fucking the counselor at her school but I deserve to pay child support! I have my kids 7 out out of 14 days and they sleep over 6 of them and I pay $600 bucks a month why because I was going to have to pay anyway so I bought my days at $100 bucks a day my lawyer said there was no way the judge could argue with that. How have the last 8 years went?, she has never bought them a stitch of clothing or school supplies and I bought my 17 year old her beater car yet she still shacks up with the counselor and they make roughly $90000 a year off the tax payers and I still pay her the $600 bucks, but I deserve it because I impregnated my wife, where is her responsibility, I realize there are deadbeats that are bad but for the most part the system is severely slanted towards the woman and if you can't see that you are a woman. As far as what is deserved she deserves a slug in her head but that is illegal, being a horrible mother and shitty moral compass to your daughters while collecting money to do so is just fine in our society however.

Scott Campbell
07-11-2007, 09:44 PM

This has to win dumbass post of the category non football related. So let me get this straight I was married 13 years had three wonderful daughters and my ex decided she being a fine overpayed Wisconsin state employee started fucking the counselor at her school but I deserve to pay child support! I have my kids 7 out out of 14 days and they sleep over 6 of them and I pay $600 bucks a month why because I was going to have to pay anyway so I bought my days at $100 bucks a day my lawyer said there was no way the judge could argue with that. How have the last 8 years went?, she has never bought them a stitch of clothing or school supplies and I bought my 17 year old her beater car yet she still shacks up with the counselor and they make roughly $90000 a year off the tax payers and I still pay her the $600 bucks, but I deserve it because I impregnated my wife, where is her responsibility, I realize there are deadbeats that are bad but for the most part the system is severely slanted towards the woman and if you can't see that you are a woman. As far as what is deserved she deserves a slug in her head but that is illegal, being a horrible mother and shitty moral compass to your daughters while collecting money to do so is just fine in our society however.

I feel an equal rights movement coming on. The right to equality in the workplace and scociety should also come with equality in family court. You shouldn't be able to pick and choose where you want to be equal.

Dabaddestbear
07-11-2007, 09:53 PM

I feel an equal rights movement coming on. The right to equality in the workplace and scociety should also come with equality in family court. You shouldn't be able to pick and choose where you want to be equal.

Wow Scott we dont agree on much in regards to football, but I agree 100% with you on this one.

esoxx
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
started fucking the counselor at her school but I deserve to pay child support!
..yet she still shacks up with the counselor and they make roughly $90000 a year off the tax payers and I still pay her the $600 bucks,

Hopefully you beat his ass up and down the street. You fuck around with a married woman and you deserve a beat down.

Hang in there bro.

Joemailman
07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Judge orders Urlacher to class
Bears linebacker, his son's mother both must participate

By Lolly Bowean
Tribune staff reporter

July 11, 2007, 9:48 PM CDT

A Will County judge Wednesday ordered Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher and the mother of his 2-year-old son to take a parenting class to learn how to deal with each other.

The action came after a three-hour court hearing in which Urlacher and Tyna Robertson testified about their ongoing dispute over transportation of their son to scheduled parental visits.

The boy lives with his mother in Joliet but has scheduled visits with his father at his Lake Forest home 62 miles away. The parents have been ordered to share the driving and meet about halfway between their homes.

The hearing is the latest in a series on the same issue but has attracted wider attention because a court filing by Robertson listed numerous text messages sent by Urlacher using profane language. Circuit Judge Dinah Archambeault said she didn't want to hear about the text messages unless they were specifically about the parental visits.

Urlacher is seeking contempt charges against Robertson and has accused her of violating a court order to deliver their son to a tollway oasis so he can pick the boy up for visits.

After listening to arguments, the judge said she would make a decision at a later date but ordered both of them to take the parenting class before they appear in court again in September. The three-hour class is required in such cases under Will County law, and Archambeault said she thought it could benefit both parties. Urlacher and Robertson do not have to take the class together.

Urlacher's attorneys argued he has missed at least four overnight visits with his son because Robertson did not drop him off. To make up for the time missed, Urlacher wants four overnight visits with his son and for Robertson to be ordered to deliver the boy directly to his Lake Forest home. He also wants Robertson to pay attorney fees of $15,000.

Robertson's attorney, Heather Nosko, said her client never purposely missed visits and that Urlacher just wants to be accommodated and have his son driven to him when he wants. The two don't communicate, except by text messages, Nosko said. And there have been times when Urlacher showed up late or canceled at the last minute and forced Robertson to adjust her schedule because he had something else to do.

Urlacher's attorney objected to some of the most profane text messages being presented by Robertson's attorney because they were part of an incomplete conversation. Robertson's attorney argued some of the messages showed Urlacher's attitude toward his child's mother.

At one point, Urlacher's attorney, Anita M. Ventrelli, read a message from his phone in which Robertson accused him of paying off a "racist judge" to get out of driving to Joliet.

lbowean@tribune.com

What did this kid do to deserve having these two morons as parents? Both adults have attorneys. I think the kid should have one too.

Scott Campbell
07-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Wow Scott we dont agree on much in regards to football, but I agree 100% with you on this one.

Well if that's how you really feel, then I'll have to rethink my position.

GrnBay007
07-11-2007, 11:31 PM
A Will County judge Wednesday ordered Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher and the mother of his 2-year-old son to take a parenting class to learn how to deal with each other.

The action came after a three-hour court hearing in which Urlacher and Tyna Robertson testified about their ongoing dispute over transportation of their son to scheduled parental visits.

They both need to GROW UP!!

The class is a good idea, but until they decide to work together rather than against one another nothing will change. Poor kid!

the_idle_threat
07-12-2007, 01:41 AM
I know it's not his fault and all, but this kid is gonna grow up to be a 1st class asshole. Anybody would with these influences. And he was already set back from the very beginning as he was born in the cesspool that is IL---to a Chicago Bears player no less. :shock:

Freak Out
07-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Back to school.

Thursday, July 12, 2007
Urlacher still locked in legal battle over parental visits
Associated Press

JOLIET, Ill. -- A judge has ordered Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher and the mother of his toddler to take a three-hour parenting class.

Urlacher and his ex-girlfriend, Tyna Robertson, are in a legal battle over Urlacher's parental visits with his 2-year-old son, Kennedy.

The boy lives in Joliet with Robertson but visits the NFL star at his Lake Forest home, 62 miles away.

Urlacher has accused Robertson of violating a court order to drive their son to a tollway rest stop roughly halfway between their homes so he can pick the boy up for visits. The linebacker's attorneys say he has missed at least four overnight visits with his child.

Robertson's attorney, Heather Nosko, said Urlacher just wants to have his son driven to him when it's convenient. She said her client never purposely missed visits.

Will County circuit judge Dinah Archambeault on Wednesday ordered both parents to take the parenting class before they return to court Sept. 10, saying the class should help the pair learn how to deal with each other. They do not have to take the class at the same time.

"I'm glad she ordered parenting classes because Brian needs it," Robertson said. "Based on his actions, he's not a good role model, and I pray that he changes."

Neither Urlacher nor his attorney, Anita Ventrelli, commented on the hearing.

In 2003, Robertson filed a $33 million civil sexual assault lawsuit against former "Riverdance" star Michael Flatley, but it was later dismissed. Flatley countered with a still-pending lawsuit claiming extortion, fraud and defamation.

BEARMAN
07-16-2007, 12:03 AM
I hope Urcrapper gets suspended. :lol:

I hope you find you brain ! :shock: