PDA

View Full Version : what the holy hell......

Jimx29
07-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Bizarre and Disturbing Dog Attack

(Lockport, NY, July 10, 2007) - - We want to warn you that our top story is both bizarre and deeply disturbing. Police are investigating an apparent sexual attack by a family pit bull on a two-year-old boy in Lockport. The boy is at Women and Children's Hospital. News 4's Lorey Schultz reports.

This two-year-old pit bull shows no signs of aggression, but it did on Sunday when it apparently sodomized a Lockport toddler.

Residents who live in the neighborhood where it happened are still talking about it.

One neighbor said, "You hear about dogs attacking children in horror films, but as far as in this community, it's never happened."

Police say the boy was sexually assaulted in his Washburn Street home by his family's two-year-old pit bull, who had been with them since it was a puppy.

Lockport Police Detective Captain Larry Eggert said, "A little boy was home with his family, and the family pit bull actually sodomized the boy."

Eggert told us the boy's family members and neighbors had to beat the dog to get it off the child.

Schultz: How serious are the child's injuries?

Eggert: He's had some surgeries to repair some pretty significant damage.

Animal advocates agree that this case is an unusual one. While pit bulls are notorious for being aggressive, they say it's not always true.

Al Chille is executive director of the SPCA in Niagara County.

Chille said, "I, personally, am against this idea of outlawing any specific breed of animal."

Schultz: What would trigger a family pet dog to attack like this?

Chille: One doesn't know, really. ... There could be some quirk in the brain of the dog. ... It could be the smell of the diaper or something. I don't know.

Police are bringing in a behavioral expert to help determine what triggered the sexual assault.

The boy's family wants the dog destroyed, but nothing will be done until the investigation is completed.

Chille said, "The intent, apparently, wasn't to hurt the child. ... My understanding is the child had no bites on him at all. ... I guess the message is be respectful of a dog, until you absolutely know the animal."

http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=6768851

<<<<<<< Thinks there is something verrry fishy about this story

Freak Out
07-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Where in the fuck were the parents? I would imagine the kid was screaming while it was being....ugh. Some news is just better left alone.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-12-2007, 06:18 PM
kid was asking for it, walking around in those t-back huggies. Flaunting it in front of that poor dog.

MJZiggy
07-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Does this mean the dog has to be listed with the state as a sexual offender and have its picture put on that website that tracks them?

WTF causes a dog to do that???? It's not even a breed thing, cause animals (except Murphy) generally are only attracted to their own species...

packinpatland
07-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Has this story been validated? It sounds too weird.

hoosier
07-12-2007, 07:27 PM
kid was asking for it, walking around in those t-back huggies. Flaunting it in front of that poor dog.

Sounds like maybe jr wasn't wearing his huggies after all...unless the pitbull can change diapers too :shock:

Jimx29
07-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Where in the fuck were the parents? That's why I mentioned "Thinks there is something verrry fishy about this story".......Cross your fingers they don't do a computer check of the parents online activity and find more of this behavior......... :shock:

GrnBay007
07-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Where in the fuck were the parents? That's why I mentioned "Thinks there is something verrry fishy about this story".......Cross your fingers they don't do a computer check of the parents online activity and find more of this behavior......... :shock:

Ewww!!!!

LL2
07-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Take the dog out to the woods and blow it's head off! Better yet make the parents do it.