PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Least favorite of our picks?

Bossman641
04-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Favorite pick

Hawk - Will fit in perfectly in Green Bay

I also really like the picks of Hodge and Blackmon. Blackmon has good size and I see him as the eventual successor to Harris. He is still sort of raw as he played WR last year but learning from Woodson and Harris for a year will make him a good one.

Least favorite

Greg Jennings and Corey Rogers

I thought we were looking for big WR's. Both of these guys are only 6'. After watching some clips of Jennings it seems like he could make for a pretty good slot receiver, but I just feel like we will regret passing on Chad Jackson.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-30-2006, 05:31 PM
All 2nd day picks are my least favorite. Thompson had the opportunity to take 6 quality players in the 1st day, although that isnt necessary, and he let it pass when he traded away his last 3rd rd pick.

6 picks is usally a Sherman draft. Sherman kept winning. Thompson keeps trading downa and he keeps losing. Whats betteer? Wining or losing? Quality or quantity?

RashanGary
04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Favorite = Hawk *Of course*
Least = Spitz *He could be the best of the bunch for all I know*

That's my stab.....

Fav other than Hawk = Jennings......He's gonna be a player.

Bretsky
04-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Least favorite was easy for me; drafting a special teams guy who is a project at WR over a ready WR in Demetrius Williams who seems to fit the size MM looks for in a WR and a playmaking safety in Ko Simpson was not good.

Favorite- HE GOT HAWK'D

MadtownPacker
04-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Favorite = Can say Hawk but instead WR Jennings.
Least, I guess I have to say QB Ingle Martin but I really dont know anything about him.

2006 Poppinga name award goes to DT Johnny Jolly