PDA

View Full Version : I posted the 5,000th topic in the Packers Section

Chubbyhubby
07-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Let it be known for all time that I have posted the 5,000th topic in the Packers Section on the board!!

4and12to12and4
07-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Congratulations, you egomaniac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jack:

packinpatland
07-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Not fair...................you don't sleep nights now! :wink:

oregonpackfan
07-16-2007, 07:20 PM
I predict MJZiggy will have the 10,000th post! :)

MJZiggy
07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
At the rate this job hunt is going....sure. Now somebody post something about football quick before this thing gets moved to the Romper Room and then we have to start all over...

I think Brett plays 2 more years and gets back to the Super Bowl. There. That oughtta do it.

retailguy
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I posted the 142,955th post into the 5,000th topic. So there! :jig:

Joemailman
07-16-2007, 10:10 PM
At the rate this job hunt is going....sure. Now somebody post something about football quick before this thing gets moved to the Romper Room and then we have to start all over...

I think Brett plays 2 more years and gets back to the Super Bowl. There. That oughtta do it.

How about I post a picture to get it moved to the Garbage Can. :twisted:

Chubbyhubby
07-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I agree with MJZiggy. Brett Favre plays 2 more years and wins the Lombardi trophy while winning the Superbowl in 2009! All of our draft choices this past draft becomes all-pros! Now I really should stop drinking all that KOOL AID!!

woodbuck27
07-17-2007, 04:30 PM

I just hope that he plays in 2008, because if that's the case. We finished 2007 better than I expect is reasonable. :)

Super Bowl and Packers and this decade. . . will not appear in the same sentence.

Bretsky
07-17-2007, 07:33 PM

What occurs first ??

Ziggs gets a job

or

TT signs a free agent ??

MJZiggy
07-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't think there's any need to run a poll on that one or anything....

retailguy
07-17-2007, 07:51 PM

but wait... yesterday you said that NOT ALL free agents are overpriced? Today, you imply you'll get a job before Ted signs a free agent. I sense I've been right all along! Ted don't like no free agents!

Joemailman
07-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Ted could sign Zig as a free agent. Ted gets his free agent and Zig gets a job. I wonder what um... position she would play?

Bretsky
07-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Ted could sign Zig as a free agent. Ted gets his free agent and Zig gets a job. I wonder what um... position she would play?

TT would sign her as a player to brainwash all into the way of the Snapper. She'd be his mouthpiece w/o any questioning. Wait, she already is :lol: :wink:

MJZiggy
07-17-2007, 08:07 PM

but wait... yesterday you said that NOT ALL free agents are overpriced? Today, you imply you'll get a job before Ted signs a free agent. I sense I've been right all along! Ted don't like no free agents!

Actually, I was more worried that I won't get a job before Ted signs a free agent...

MJZiggy
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM

TT would sign her as a player to brainwash all into the way of the Snapper. She'd be his mouthpiece w/o any questioning. Wait, she already is :lol: :wink:

Now you're being a little extreme, dear. I did say more than once that Klemm was a bad idea, did I not???

the_idle_threat
07-17-2007, 09:36 PM

Tight End? The Packers definitely have a need there... :twisted: