PDA

View Full Version : We're No. !8!

oregonpackfan
07-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Money Magazine announced Monday that Sherwood, Oregon is 18th among the 100 best towns to live in the United States. This category ranked cities under 50,000 in population. Sherwood has about 16,000 residents.

It claimed these communities "Offered the best combination of economic opportunity, good schools, safe streets, things to do and a real sense of community."

The magazine rated towns on such things as median family income, home prices, job growth, reading and math scores, crime, weather and even body mass index.

Middleton, Wisconsin was ranked #1 as the best place to live for cities under 50,000.

If you are ever out here, my house is the one with the "Green Bay Packer Road" sign on it. Yes, my kids do roll their eyes when visitors make comments about it! :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
07-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Money Magazine announced Monday that Sherwood, Oregon is 18th among the 100 best towns to live in the United States. This category ranked cities under 50,000 in population. Sherwood has about 16,000 residents.

It claimed these communities "Offered the best combination of economic opportunity, good schools, safe streets, things to do and a real sense of community."

The magazine rated towns on such things as median family income, home prices, job growth, reading and math scores, crime, weather and even body mass index.

Middleton, Wisconsin was ranked #1 as the best place to live for cities under 50,000.

If you are ever out here, my house is the one with the "Green Bay Packer Road" sign on it. Yes, my kids do roll their eyes when visitors make comments about it! :roll:

Heard Sherwood woulda ranked higher if not for dopey sign. :D