PDA

View Full Version : Ex GF Revenge

MJZiggy
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Considering the last line of the story, what an idiot!!!!

July 18, 2007 - 10:34am
Mark Segraves, WTOP Radio

WASHINGTON -- D.C. government employees got a real eye opener when they arrived to work last week -- nude photos.

Full frontal nude photos of a male D.C. government employee were posted throughout the offices of the District's school headquarters, allegedly by a former girlfriend.

The incident, which was first reported by Channel 9, happened last Friday.

Sources say D'wanna Lee, a special assistant to Deputy Mayor Victor Reinoso, went into the offices after hours and posted nude photos of her ex-boyfriend, who is a D.C. employee.

A spokesperson for D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty would not comment on the photos, but tells WTOP that Lee's employment was terminated last Friday.

Lee was part of Reinoso's transition team and was earning $92,000 a year.

(Copyright 2007 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

Jimx29
07-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Sources say D'wanna Lee, a special assistant to Deputy Mayor Victor Reinoso, D'wanna?
I'm guessing Norwegian, eh?

packinpatland
07-18-2007, 12:48 PM

WASHINGTON -- D.C. government employees got a real eye opener when they arrived to work last week -- nude photos.

Full frontal nude photos of a male D.C. government employee were posted throughout the offices of the District's school headquarters, allegedly by a former girlfriend.

Sources say D'wanna Lee, a special assistant to Deputy Mayor Victor Reinoso, went into the offices after hours and posted nude photos of her ex-boyfriend, who is a D.C. employee.

A spokesperson for D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty would not comment on the photos, but tells WTOP that Lee's employment was terminated last Friday.

Quick! Apply for the job! 92K is nothing to sneeze at!

MJZiggy
07-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I actually thought of that...I wonder what the qualifications and duties are...

hoosier
07-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I actually thought of that...I wonder what the qualifications and duties are...

If it's a political position in the district, you just disqualified yourself with that question :?

oregonpackfan
07-18-2007, 03:42 PM
I suspect that if D'Wanna posted nude pictures of me that sales of Kaopectate to women would suddenly soar! :)

LL2
07-18-2007, 08:11 PM

Quick! Apply for the job! 92K is nothing to sneeze at!

92k! I should've went into working for the feds!

Harlan Huckleby
07-18-2007, 08:18 PM
this is a strange form of revenge. I don't think most guys would really care that much about people seeing their manhood.

Joemailman
07-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Maybe the pictures were taken right after he'd been swimming. Then he might mind.

MJZiggy
07-18-2007, 08:22 PM
92k! I should've went into working for the feds!

That's not the feds, that's local to the deputy mayor.

oregonpackfan
07-18-2007, 11:50 PM
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

D'Wanna must have been one angry woman. :x