RashanGary
07-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Dead horse topic, it can disappear.

RashanGary
07-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Dead horse topic, it can disappear.

Bretsky
07-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Some good points, but TT let Wahle go so he should be part of some equation. Maybe Rivera too.

He also had Javon Walker and Darren Sharper. The replacement starters for those two are downgrades.

In a sense what your analysis really shows us in Sherman made some good moves but not nearly enough and it was quite easy to upgrade the bottom half of our roster of Sherman players via the draft.

In the end I'm going to judge this team on nothing but their record. Free pass is over. TT insists he was not rebuilding.

I want to see things moving forward record wise next year.

Bretsky
07-20-2007, 05:29 PM
If you dig deep enough it looks like one of TT's mistakes was choosing to resign Bubba Franks to a decent contract instead of using the money elsewhere. One could argue Bubba years ago to accepting Bubba now is a minus.

Just thought of Flanagan too.

But Flanagan then to Wells now would be a plus for TT as well.

Sherman set some nice bases and signed the right players from the Wolf era, but the bottom quarter of our starting lineup was pretty poor when he left.

Cheesehead Craig
07-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Agree with Bretsky. TT has made more good moves than bad moves and he has made the roster better overall. It's time to see the results on the field now and he needs to have this team get a winning record and contend for a playoff spot.

RashanGary
07-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Damn, I'm ready for TC. I just realized for the second time this off season that nobody is going to be swayed from their beliefs on this topic.

It's really not even a debate, it's just a bunch of people saying the same things over and over.

Cheers to a good 2007.

the_idle_threat
07-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Damn, I'm ready for TC. I just realized for the second time this off season that nobody is going to be swayed from their beliefs on this topic.

It's really not even a debate, it's just a bunch of people saying the same things over and over.

Cheers to a good 2007.

QFT

RashanGary
07-20-2007, 06:10 PM
What is QFT?

EDIT: Just found it "Quoted for Truth"

Thanks, I was really serine a while back when I accepted that. Somehow I started thinking it was my job to help people see the light. Very futile effort.

the_idle_threat
07-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Very true. People are gonna believe what they wanna believe until the actual games prove them wrong .... or right! :D

Even then, excuses will be made to compensate.

When you really think about it, it's amazing just how much human "knowledge" in general consists of what people want to believe. That example of the folks holed up in their compund in New Hampshire is just another out of many. For the best example, look at any church.