PDA

View Full Version : PACKERS VS BEARS... SEASON FINALE... Check it out

packers11
07-21-2007, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT23O2hNLAI

^ take a look while its still up... I loved that game...

Holiday looks sharp... Hopefully he can keep it up...

packers11
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Martin's jump ball on 1:20 was amazing also... A little under thrown but man did he come back for that one...

packers11
07-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Martin's catch at 7:50 was also a very nice grab...

Wow I didn't realize how bad Nick Collins DOMINATED that game...

MTPackerfan
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
nice to see that again, thanks for posting. Collins really did have a game.

Willard
07-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Awesome preview of 2007!!!

I was at a NYE party in SF during this game. Another GBP fan and I were in the den while the party was raging in the other part of the house. Slowly, more and more people starting coming into the den to find out what the hootin and hollerin ws all about. Some of these niner fans couldn't understand why we cared so much about winning a game that would take us to a mediocre 8-8 record. Its the bears, baby. Thats all you need to know!!

Observations & predictions:
(1) Favre is incredible on the move. With a cleaned up ankle, and still a suspect line in front of him, Favre will roll-out a lot this year...effectively.

(2) Favre (and all of us) will miss #30 this season. Great runner, great receiver, great safety valve.

(3) KGB with a chip on his shoulder this season and fresh 3rd down legs will post double-digit sacks this season.

(4) In improved DL (hopefully with impact from Harrell) will lead to big increase in Big Plays by our secondary (despite Schottenheimer's continued presence).

(5) Grossman sucks; Griese Sucks; and after further review, the bears still suck!!! :P

Thanks for posting the link!

RashanGary
07-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Didn't Nick Collins have a knee injury that slowed him for much of the season? I thought it was an ACL or LCL or something. It happened around the 4th or 5th game? ? ? ?

He looked aggressive and dominate against Chicago. He was that way against NO and Reggie Bush too. At some point he was slowed, I'm pretty sure of that.

RashanGary
07-21-2007, 01:07 PM
He had a back and hamstring too. Damn, hard to gauge a guy who was slowed that much. He makes it to every game, there is just a difference between 100% and 80%.

Maybe Collins is due for a big year? ? ?

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Ahman Green will definitely be missed, he looked awesome that game. Mo looked good to, but he usually only does good when he has space. Their could be no were to go and Green would get something. I hope he does great in Houston.

Scott Campbell
07-21-2007, 01:33 PM
I hope he does great in Houston.

I like Ahman, so I can understand that sentiment. But there's already enough unrest in Packerland, and Ted needs to be right on this so that things don't get uglier. For me, it's enough that Ahman got his big paycheck. On the field, I hope he's completely out of gas.

Bretsky
07-21-2007, 01:39 PM
I wish Ahman nothing but the best.

If Morency or Jackson proves to be the answer, they can all succeed and the Turtleites can bask in being right on this one

oregonpackfan
07-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Isn't that the game where Grossman scored a perfect QB rating of 0?

Bearman, help me out with that figure, please? :)

Scott Campbell
07-21-2007, 01:44 PM
If Morency or Jackson proves to be the answer.............

If Jackson breaks out next year (2008), it'll be too late for Ted. You guys will have already strung him up.

And that's why I want Ahman to stink this year. His legacy is already secure in Green Bay.

Bretsky
07-21-2007, 01:51 PM
If Morency or Jackson proves to be the answer.............

If Jackson breaks out next year (2008), it'll be too late for Ted. You guys will have already strung him up.

And that's why I want Ahman to stink this year. His legacy is already secure in Green Bay.

Wist will hang him out there because he's written Morency off already, but for me either Morency or Jackson or the combo needs to illustrate that we didn't need to keep Ahman or look for something better.

Scott Campbell
07-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Just remember, you can string Ted up. But there is no guarantee that the new guy will be any better. And starting all over is almost always painful - at least for the first year or so.

Bretsky
07-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Just remember, you can string Ted up. But there is no guarantee that the new guy will be any better. And starting all over is almost always painful - at least for the first year or so.

You are absolutely right there; I do remember Tom Braatz and Bart Starr as GM's. Draft wise TT is far far superior to them for sure.

BallHawk
07-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Another great clip from last year....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p2h2Lgpqg

MasonCrosby
07-21-2007, 03:40 PM

he thought it was golf, low scores are good that way...

crosbiegrad
07-21-2007, 06:18 PM
So if were atleast able to pick up where we left off last year then were in for a good one!!! I love the way Ahman just runs into guys and knocks em over, I'm gonna miss that for sure even if he wasnt getting great numbers anymore.

crosbiegrad
07-21-2007, 06:18 PM
So if were atleast able to pick up where we left off last year then were in for a good one!!! I love the way Ahman just runs into guys and knocks em over, I'm gonna miss that for sure even if he wasnt getting great numbers anymore.

Pacopete4
07-21-2007, 07:15 PM
things i noticed...

1. there was a fire lit under their ass for that game.. emotionally and physicall we pounded the bears

2. both our D and O lines shoved the bears lines so far into the qb and away from favre it was sick

3. favre made every throw in the book in that game and looked good doing it which means with a healthy ankle, he should be even better

4. no matter who was in the backfield, yes ahman works hard and runs through tackle, we ran the ball effeciantly (remember when we won superbowls, thats what we did, ran the ball when needed)

5. special teams play didnt hurt us, it finally helped us

6. our WR's, TE's, RB's made some nice, nice grabs and also got extra yards after the catch

7. we out coached them

we have some fine new tools, now we just need to learn how to use them, and use them working together.. im jacked up for the 2007 season.. i think it could be a good one

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I hope he does great in Houston.

I like Ahman, so I can understand that sentiment. But there's already enough unrest in Packerland, and Ted needs to be right on this so that things don't get uglier. For me, it's enough that Ahman got his big paycheck. On the field, I hope he's completely out of gas.

TT can still be in the clear with this move if our guys play to a level were their is no drop in production from what Ahman would have given us. I hope Ahman gets over 1,300 years for the next two, three years and finishes with over 11,000 yards rushing for his career.

Noodle
07-21-2007, 09:19 PM
I can't see Jackson and Morency providing a substitute for what Green could do. Look at the tape (and thanks for posting this). Nothing there? No problem, Green would punish his way to something. Neither Morency nor Jackson are capable of laying wood to people like Green.

Or only hope is that the OL is markedly better so that they won't have to. We'll see. But to expect these two to make us forget about Green doesn't seem realistic to me.

MJZiggy
07-21-2007, 09:24 PM
How do you know Jackson isn't capable of it. I haven't seen him play yet. Have you?

Noodle
07-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I'm a big Husker fan, so I've seen him play in college and have followed his career in the press. He's a solid back, with great cutting ability and superior hands, but he doesn't have homerun speed, and he doesn't lower his shoulder and blow guys up the way Green did.

I also saw Green in college, and in HS, and he always brought that combination of smoking speed and punishing finishes.

I like Jackson, but he's going to need a good OL so that he can get going. He's not, in my view, capable of banging out positive yards when he's met in the backfield.

I accept your point that we all don't really know anything until the season starts. But what, should I just not post until September?

MJZiggy
07-21-2007, 09:48 PM
No, I was just asking if you'd seen him or if you were pulling info out of your butt like I've seen done here once or twice...Thanks for the review by the way. Were you happy when you heard his name called on Draft Day?

Noodle
07-21-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm always happy to see a Husker go to GB (same way Bretsky feels about Badgers), and like I said, I think Jackson can be an effective back. That he's no Green isn't an insult, as I think Green was really one of the great backs of the past 10 years.

The deal with Jackson is that the Huskers did a RB by committee, and he's never really had to be the man. So I didn't think he alone was the answer at RB for us, though with VM he won't have to be.

And believe me, I'm not adverse to pulling stuff out of my hinder.

BananaMan
07-21-2007, 11:55 PM
That video got me really jacked up.

I want to tackle something.

Why can't the season start tomorrow?

Joemailman
07-22-2007, 12:25 AM
The one thing I that was really obvious was that Favre threw the ball really well when on the move. He actually had a lot of incompletions in the game. It would be interesting to go back and look at all of his passes in that game and see what his completion percentage was when on the move as opposed to when he was standing in the pocket.

As for Nick Collins, this will be the key year for him. He is either going to step and be a premier safety, or he will be a talented but inconsistent player who will frustrate us for years to come.

Tarlam!
07-22-2007, 02:54 AM
I can't see Jackson and Morency providing a substitute for what Green could do. Look at the tape (and thanks for posting this). Nothing there? No problem, Green would punish his way to something. Neither Morency nor Jackson are capable of laying wood to people like Green.

I know it's "only" a college highlight reel, and Jackson isn't facing any NFL defenses, but I am encouraged by some of the plays on this film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7LqfRdnT0I

BTW, Our 7th round Pick, Wynn, is who might step into the role of a punisher if he makes the team (and they don't use him as a FB).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/wynn_deshawn

The coaches are high on Herron, from what I have read on here(PR).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/herron_noah

I say we have a decent chance to find a decent ground attack with these 4 (Morency included).

RashanGary
07-22-2007, 06:50 AM
I agree with whoever above said that the Oline is going to have to be a good notch or two better for our RB's to be effective like we want them to be. I don't think either of our guys are going to be bouncing off D-lineman like Green used to. That said, I think both have more short area explosion than Green at this point in his career and make that first cut better than Green so in this scheme if there is a hole at all, these guys should be able to run through it.

The running game is the biggest wait and see that I have on this season. I am going to follow the OL, DL and RB's as my training camp focus this year. You really can't tell with RB's untill the pre-season starts but if the Oline looks good then I think I know enough about our RB's to know they can run through holes.

I'm also VERY concerned about the health of those two backs. If one goes down, we're OK. If both go down, we're screwed and that could happen pretty easily based on their size and injury histories.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-22-2007, 08:49 AM
After watching the video I cant see how Ferguson makes the team. Martin and Holliday have proven that they can play at least up to his level but are much cheaper options. I have officially lost hope in him.

I think these are the top five:

Driver
Jennings
Jones
Holliday
Martin

(maybe Boiford as KR)

And whoever in playing the worst will lose their spot to Robinson later on.

Joemailman
07-22-2007, 09:04 AM
After watching the video I cant see how Ferguson makes the team. Martin and Holliday have proven that they can play at least up to his level but are much cheaper options. I have officially lost hope in him.

I think these are the top five:

Driver
Jennings
Jones
Holliday
Martin

(maybe Boiford as KR)

And whoever in playing the worst will lose their spot to Robinson later on.

I think they will keep Clowney because his speed is something none of the others can duplicate. Therefore, I think Holiday and Martin are battling for a roster spot. I actually really like this group of wide receivers provided Jennings can return to the form he had early last year. I agree it is hard to see Fergy making the team unless he plays lights out in the pre-season. The Packers will likely cut a WR or 2 who will be picked up by someone else. That is progress of a sort.

BallHawk
07-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Believe me, Clowney will make the team. No way TT cuts a WR from the 4th round two years in a row. His ego wouldn't allow that.

MJZiggy
07-22-2007, 09:31 AM
If Clowney's as fast as they say he is, he should do fine on special teams.

Tarlam!
07-22-2007, 09:46 AM
I think Bodiford has a fair chance. TT swooped on him when he was put on waivers...

Bretsky
07-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Believe me, Clowney will make the team. No way TT cuts a WR from the 4th round two years in a row. His ego wouldn't allow that.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but wasn't Clowney a 5th round pick ?

I see him making the team as the #5 and Boddiford, Martin, Fraud, and Holliday fighting it out for the rest.

Maybe they can trade one of them for a upside type fullback or TE ??

4and12to12and4
07-22-2007, 11:21 AM
Boys and girls of PackerRats INc. You all need to get TVO in some shape or form. I have had this and three other games recorded and saved since the end of the season. Oh yeah, and the Superbowl too. I watch that almost as much as the final game, when I'm depressed. During the year, I tape the games, which is why I don't usually chat during them, and begin watching them about an hour after they begin. I know, this sounds like heresy, but it's so cool watching the game without commercials, and by the time I am caught up to real time, the game is about over or just finished. This year I may tape them and watch them live, because the few times I did that and chatted with you guys during the games it was pretty cool. The commercials actually served a purpose. Time to type and read! :roll:

Anyways, haven drifted off subject, I've had the fortune of watching this game over 25 times this offseason, and is the reason I didn't want the Packers wasting a 1st round pick on the remaining receivers. Calvin was the only sure thing out there. (I believe he will be a superstar, unfortunately, and is a part of the reason I have posted here that I am a bit concerned about the Lions suddenly being good this year). It is such a joke when people say that we won cuz da'bears didn't care or try or were thinking about their "new years resolutions".

When you watch that game, they came out with intensity, but we were simply the better team that night, and I thought one thing that was the key was that we COMPLETELY took that little prick rookie returner out of the game. I mean, our ST were ALL OVER him. It was shocking.

I have posted here after the draft saying we would've been stupid to pick up a so-so receiver as a 1st selection because Holiday and Martin proved against a very good backfield, that when Favre is on his game, they can be very good weapons. I mean, Holiday looked like a friggin' probowler in that game. And Martin made some key 1st downs. Bubba would've even had a touchdown if the ball wasn't deflected, and it was funny because Madden had just said that we lacked a good tight end to go to "in these circumstances" and then Bubba was open (barely) in the end zone, and Favre threw a rocket to him, but it got tipped at the line, that sucked.

My favorite play of the game was when Favre almost made a beautiful 25 yard post route and had his man wide open and the throw was on target, and Urlacher with his speed somehow got to the ball and barely tipped it away, causing fourth down, and Favre runs up the field and pats him on the ass and smiles and says something to him like "damn, man, how in tarnation did you get yer skinny lil' ass over there so fast, nice play bri-bri", that was classic Favre.

If our team can remember that energy, we can win a lot of games this year. I mean, that was IN Chicago. That's big for such a young team. My friends were sitting with me watching the game live, and were screaming for Lovie to put "Greasy" in, and after he did, that became one of the greatest sports moments of my life, watching our defense pick him off and sack him just as badly as "'gross". Hey, the Bears are gross and greasy, what's knew. Anyways, I'm rambling and you are all reading the next post, so I'll retire this one. Go Pack.

OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG. This sucks. I switched to DirectTv a few days ago, and bought the NFL Package cuz I live in the Chicagoland area, and had to go to Bears Bars to watch a few of the Packers games, cuz they weren't on tv, and I just realized, that when I cancelled DishNetwork, My recordings went with it, I don't have any of the games taped anymore. "Damn You Filthy Apes, Damn You All To Hell!!" Now, I'm gonna cry into some Captain Morgan before I cheer up and remember I am getting the NFL Ticket this year. :cry:

PlantPage55
07-22-2007, 12:08 PM
I can't believe I got Rick Roll'd HERE. On GameFAQs, well that's expected....but here?!

Anyway, Nick Collins should watch this highlight video EVERY DAY. Hell, the whole Packer team should be reminded of this every once and a while so they will not forget ALL YEAR - how good they really can play. They played tough, gritty, smart, and fast during this last game - and we really looked great.

Look at Manuel!!! Even he was getting in on the action big time!

Bretsky
07-22-2007, 12:43 PM
I can't believe I got Rick Roll'd HERE. On GameFAQs, well that's expected....but here?!

Anyway, Nick Collins should watch this highlight video EVERY DAY. Hell, the whole Packer team should be reminded of this every once and a while so they will not forget ALL YEAR - how good they really can play. They played tough, gritty, smart, and fast during this last game - and we really looked great.

I lost you here; what does it mean to get Rick Roll'd ??

PlantPage55
07-22-2007, 01:00 PM

I lost you here; what does it mean to get Rick Roll'd ??

The guy that posted the "other" video earlier in the topic. It's a link to Rick Astley's video "Never Gonna Give You Up" - that's a Rick Roll when someone tells you there is a video of interest, but then it just ends up being the Rick Astley video.

PlantPage55
07-22-2007, 01:01 PM

Right there - BallHawk "Rick Roll'd" me.

BallHawk
07-22-2007, 02:35 PM

Right there - BallHawk "Rick Roll'd" me.

Yeah, I spend too much time on gaming sites. :wink: :wink: :D

Remember, at one time or another, everybody is a victim. Nobody is immune from its catchy lyrics and fantastic dance moves. Not to mention, Rick Astley's awesome hair.

BEARMAN
07-25-2007, 07:40 AM

Meaningless game to Da BEARS ! Starters did not play the second half. Whooo Hooo you beat Da BEARS 2nds and 3rds, big deal ! Getting excited about that shows how desperate you cheeseheads are ? :shock: Winning the NFCN, Winning the NFC, and going to the SB, now THAT is impresive ! STOP looking at last season, what will the pack do this year ? Da BEARS are making another run at the SB ! 8-)

wist43
07-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Bearman, I agree that the Bears mailed it in in that game, and that they are a much better team than the Packers.

That said, there isn't a single team in the NFC worthy of going to the SB... and that includes the Bears. The NFC as a conference, is simply an embarrassment, and the NFC North is should be demoted to minor league status.

The NFCN is simply a horrible division... so the Bears shouldn't have too much trouble winning the division.

Zool
07-25-2007, 08:33 AM

Meaningless game to Da BEARS ! Starters did not play the second half. Whooo Hooo you beat Da BEARS 2nds and 3rds, big deal ! Getting excited about that shows how desperate you cheeseheads are ? :shock: Winning the NFCN, Winning the NFC, and going to the SB, now THAT is impresive ! STOP looking at last season, what will the pack do this year ? Da BEARS are making another run at the SB ! 8-)
Well with Wrex N Effect driving the bus, no matter how short, I'm afraid that ring will elude your team BM. Sure Dilfer won one in Baltimore, but Wrex is no Dilfer.

Bretsky
07-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Said it last year before the playoffs and I'll say it again

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rex Grossman

Jerry Tagge
07-25-2007, 01:37 PM
I hate to burst your bubble Bearman, but the Bears starters PLAYED in the 2nd half.

http://www.packers.com/images/gamebooks/061231Gamebook.pdf

Go to page 10 and see who is making tackles for the Bears in the 3rd quarter. I see names like Urlacher, Ogunleye, Briggs, and Vasher.

I see players on offense named Jones and Berrian playing in the 3rd quarter.

Are you saying Urlacher is a scrub? Well, we finally agree on something.

Jerry Tagge
07-25-2007, 01:44 PM

Well with Wrex N Effect driving the bus, no matter how short, I'm afraid that ring will elude your team BM. Sure Dilfer won one in Baltimore, but Wrex is no Dilfer.
Rex would have to improve 2,000% to become David Whitehurst.

KYPack
07-25-2007, 05:57 PM

Rex would have to improve 2,000% to become David Whitehurst.

Go JT!

Chicagoland Packer Fans are always the best dudes to hassel Bear Trolls.

pack4to84
07-25-2007, 06:57 PM

bear fans can keep telling themselves this game didnt matter but when you watch that game you can tell they wanted to win. Just to get there butts handed to them. Watch Lovey's expressions when the bears finally scored. Its the look "Where back" "We will win now" look. Just to have us pickoff Grease the next time.

BEARMAN
07-25-2007, 06:57 PM
As the lone BEARS fan in a sea of cheese, I say once again,,,, Da BEARS own the NFCN ! With improovments on offence, Da BEARS will make another run at the SB in this season ! 8-)

Rastak
07-25-2007, 06:59 PM

bear fans can keep telling themselves this game didnt matter but when you watch that game you can tell they wanted to win. Just to get there butts handed to them. Watch Lovey's expressions when the bears finally scored. Its the look "Where back" "We will win now" look. Just to have us pickoff Grease the next time.

I'm sure they wanted to win...they just had no incentive. Mike Tice's last game was pasting the Bears in a game that didn't matter. I've not once bragged about that. I do understand you guys had a nice late season surge and use that to build on but it still meant nothing to the Bears in the standings.

retailguy
07-25-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm sure they wanted to win...they just had no incentive. Mike Tice's last game was pasting the Bears in a game that didn't matter. I've not once bragged about that. I do understand you guys had a nice late season surge and use that to build on but it still meant nothing to the Bears in the standings.

Quite honestly, Rastak, you're not trying to "justify" improvement based on one game either. There are several here who point to that last game, and more specifically the last 4 games (one against your hapless vikings , :wink: just joshing.... :P ) as the "basis" for much improvement. If the Bears had no "incentive" to win, then, it won't show improvement..... And we just CANNOT have that! Really.

These guys have staked their very souls on being correct. They are, most likely, in deep shit.

Me, on the other hand, will never live it down if I'm wrong and this team is very good, but hell, I get to watch them win at least.... :P , OR I get the glory of being right.... :P Can't lose!

Any good Monday night games at the toilet this season? I might have to drive up again. Had a blast last season...seriously.

Carolina_Packer
07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
You've been Six Million Dollar Rolled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8KF-2RpNQ

Watch it, if you dare. Man, when I was a kid, this was really cool. What the hell was I thinking?

retailguy
07-25-2007, 08:45 PM
You've been Six Million Dollar Rolled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8KF-2RpNQ

Watch it, if you dare. Man, when I was a kid, this was really cool. What the hell was I thinking?

I admit, I did not watch the whole thing, but I don't understand what an old clip from the 6 mill dollar man has to do with the discussion. Educate me please.... :P

Carolina_Packer
07-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Oh, it has nothing to do with the discussion, rest assured. I too was "Rick Rolled" so I thought I was come up with my own. That's how I roll. I just happened to be reminded recently of this very cheesy TV show that I admired back in the day, and had a good laugh.

We now take you back to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

retailguy
07-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Oh, it has nothing to do with the discussion, rest assured. I too was "Rick Rolled" so I thought I was come up with my own. That's how I roll. I just happened to be reminded recently of this very cheesy TV show that I admired back in the day, and had a good laugh.

We now take you back to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

rick rolled? man. I'm old. what does this mean?

Carolina_Packer
07-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Rick Rolled refers to the youtube video that someone else posted from a previous thread. Open the link and look at the title of the video. Rick Astley...the voice definitely doesn't fit the Howdy Doody look.

Jerry Tagge
07-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Check out how loud the cheers were when Nick Collins returned one of his two interceptions for a TD. I didn't realize we made that much noise that night.

Yes, I was at the game, sitting in the south end zone where Collins returned the INT for the TD. The look on all the Bears clowns faces was better than the TD.

woodbuck27
07-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Martin's catch at 7:50 was also a very nice grab...

Wow I didn't realize how bad Nick Collins DOMINATED that game...

See that Harvey !!! :)

woodbuck27
07-26-2007, 02:42 PM
I wish Ahman nothing but the best.

If Morency or Jackson proves to be the answer, they can all succeed and the Turtleites can bask in being right on this one

the Turtleites. . .

Goood Gaud. . . that is over the top way too funny B.

:) X 100 !!!

woodbuck27
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
How do you know Jackson isn't capable of it. I haven't seen him play yet. Have you?

The point is that we saw Ahman Green do it and do it and. . .and in the NFL.

So then. . . can we expect Jackson to do it and do it . . .

When. . . he's never done it. . .in the NFL??

The same goes for Morency !!!

We are sucking the hind teat at RB and that isn't alot to grow on.

BallHawk
08-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Just found this video of the Packers 23-17 victory over the Vikes in Minny.
I'm just putting it here because I don't think it warrants a new thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaKeW0mf3PE

Guiness
08-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Rick Rolled refers to the youtube video that someone else posted from a previous thread. Open the link and look at the title of the video. Rick Astley...the voice definitely doesn't fit the Howdy Doody look.

Holy proof that white men can't dance!!! Gota love that hand clap over the head.

Still don't know what RR means though...