PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Nice Favre Article.

packinpatland
07-23-2007, 03:26 PM
"Not bad for an old boy from Hancock North Central."

http://www.sunherald.com/392/story/103574.html

woodbuck27
07-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Favre is something else.

We are so fortunate as Packer fans (NFL fans) to really get to know him. In the sense of our feel for Brett Favre as a PRO QB on our team.

Moreso, for what he really has been, will be,and will become as a human being.

Packnut
07-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Favre is something else.

We are so fortunate as Packer fans (NFL fans) to really get to know him. In the sense of our feel for Brett Favre as a PRO QB on our team. Moreso for what he really has been, and will be,become as a human being.

Yep, it's a shame some take him for granted or are just to stupid to really understand.

woodbuck27
07-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Favre is something else.

We are so fortunate as Packer fans (NFL fans) to really get to know him. In the sense of our feel for Brett Favre as a PRO QB on our team. Moreso for what he really has been, and will be,become as a human being.

Yep, it's a shame some take him for granted or are just to stupid to really understand.

I have followed sports for half a century and I have not come to know any other just as Favre is.

When he's gone I suspect that I will have a huge hole for some time inside of me. Maybe a natural sense of decline. . .

(forced or otherwise :) ) and the wrath of the ignorant fan will dull the pain?

Alot of the frustration I feel and express regarding my stances against Ted Thompson. Are directly related to the way he's not supported Brett Favre since 2005.

There are many here that will refute that (lack of support). . . but all in all to go there is utter bullshit.

packinpatland
07-23-2007, 05:32 PM
"There are many here that will refute that. . . but all in all to go there is utter bullshit."

I agree 100%

Here! Here!!!

the_idle_threat
07-24-2007, 12:07 AM
In his 15+ seasons with the Packers, Favre has surely been photographed millions of times. With all these options available, I wonder what Bears fan (or maybe 'queens fan?) editor made the proclamation, "Find me the photo where Favre appears to be face-f**king his teammate!"

Seriously ... read the first sentence of the article and then look at the picture. :o

Great article, though. :D

GrnBay007
07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Perv

:P

:wink:

the_idle_threat
07-24-2007, 12:21 AM
:huh:

:taunt:

CaliforniaCheez
07-24-2007, 12:47 AM
If you post on a message board like this one you have to get facts down better than this "journalist".

After beating Chicago in the final game of the regular season to finish 8-8, you were interviewed by Suzy Kolber. It was Andrea Kramer. The game was on NBC.

Some of these journalists ought to write on a team message board for awhile to train themselves to do a better job.